NEXT STEP

Switch Account from Premium Family to different Premium Family

Switch Account from Premium Family to different Premium Family

Plan

Premium Family

Country

DE

My Question or Issue

I'm currently using a Premium Family Account with my ex girlfriends family and want to switch to a different Premium Family with my parents without losing the profile I already have. Any chance to do so? Thanks, danke schon mal:)

2 Replies

Hey @Phteven1,

Thanks for reaching out. Welcome to the community!

You can easily switch from one Premium Family plan to another by returning to the free service, then accepting the invite from your new Family plan’s manager. You can continue using the exact same account once you switch to the new Premium Family plan, keeping your own saved music and playlists.

1. Log in to your subscription page
  2. Select CHANGE OR CANCEL.
  3. Select CANCEL PREMIUM
  4. Next, the new Family plan’s manager needs to send you an invite to join. They can do this by logging into their family page at www.spotify.com/account/family.

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy listening 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey, @Phteven1 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Of course! You can switch your Family plan just going into your account page and selecting CHANGE PLAN.

Sem título.pngAfter that, you can turn your account into the Free plan and then, when it be reverted, you can start a new family as a plan manager or join an existing Family with your parents as a member. More information about it here.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts