Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

TEST TRAP!!! Charged monthly for 6 month although I've canceled my Premium in time

Solved!

TEST TRAP!!! Charged monthly for 6 month although I've canceled my Premium in time

I've just payed 6 month even though I am absolutely sure I've canceled the premium service after the 1 month test. I probably would continue to pay - I usually never look up my credit card bills, because I rarely use it - actually almost never. And most important I did not use spotify at all. Not a single time!!!

Now I've cancelled the service again, and I am quiet sure why I was still paying. After you fill out why you want to quit the premium service you land on a page which suggests that everything is done - BUT no! If you dont look carefully your account will still remain on premium if you dont click a way smaller button than all previous ones. That is clearly a trap. 

The best about this, you cant even get a telephone number to complain about this or ask about a refund. 

I was actually very positive about spotify, but that is just absolutely no go!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @johnyflash!

We are so sorry to hear that you have been charged monthly for the 6 months. Please raise an issue with the customer support team here - https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/ and they'll be happy to help you.

Sorry about the inconvenience and we hope you can come back to Spotify.

- Brian.

I can speak to you in English, Español, Français, Italiano, 日本, 普通话, 廣東話, 한국어, Tiếng Việt

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
I'm not a Spotify official! Just here to help!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello @johnyflash!

We are so sorry to hear that you have been charged monthly for the 6 months. Please raise an issue with the customer support team here - https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/ and they'll be happy to help you.

Sorry about the inconvenience and we hope you can come back to Spotify.

- Brian.

I can speak to you in English, Español, Français, Italiano, 日本, 普通话, 廣東話, 한국어, Tiếng Việt

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
I'm not a Spotify official! Just here to help!

Suggested posts