Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Account hacked / no response from Spotify for over 1 week

This is my last attempt.. My account got hacked and I can''t logg in or reset PW (e-mail was changed through hacker). I just created a new account, using my "old" e-mail address, just to write into this forum, SO PLEASE ANSWER ME!I contacted spotifiy...

• Visitor
  • This is my last attempt..   My account got hacked and I can''t logg in or reset PW (e-mail was changed through hacker). I just created a new account, using my "old" e-mail address, just to wri...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem with family Abo

Hello, i have problem to invite my daughter to the Family abo. she recive the mail to join, but we open the link it says it is not possible to match this accoutn to the family abo. What can i do? Kind Regards Jiggy

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   i have problem to invite my daughter to the Family abo. she recive the mail to join, but we open the link it says it is not possible to match this accoutn to the family abo.   ...
  • Jigsaw77
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant connect facebook to my account. I've tried everything but still it doesn't work. HELPPPPP

I already tried connecting through my computer and ipad none worked.In my computer it keeps on saying that there's a temporary error, try it again.In my ipad, I try connect through the social, but when I clicked the connect to facebook, once it's bac...

• Casual Listener
  • I already tried connecting through my computer and ipad none worked. In my computer it keeps on saying that there's a temporary error, try it again. In my ipad, I try connect through the social, bu...
  • maatje90
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Canceled subscription last month but was still charged today, want to cancel but still charged me!

Hi, I cancelled my subscription last month but I was still charged today for the subscription from 4/25 to 5/25. I would like to cancel my subscription TODAY and get a refund for the next month that I already paid, I don't want to use it for the next...

• Hi,   I cancelled my subscription last month but I was still charged today for the subscription from 4/25 to 5/25. I would like to cancel my subscription TODAY and get a refund for the next mo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family plan - Spotify seems to think we live in different countries

So I have set up a family plan for my mom and I, we live in the same house. Problem is, she set up her spotify trial while travelling and Spotify seems to think we live in different countries and will not let her into the plan. I have changed the cou...

• So I have set up a family plan for my mom and I, we live in the same house. Problem is, she set up her spotify trial while travelling and Spotify seems to think we live in different countries and wil...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ilo can't log in

It won't let me log in because apparently I'm supposed to be living in France, but I've lived in the United States ever since I got Spotify. I tried to open spotify to play music but somehow I got logged out. I went to reset my password because I had...

• It won't let me log in because apparently I'm supposed to be living in France, but I've lived in the United States ever since I got Spotify. I tried to open spotify to play music but somehow I got lo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change username from facebook

Hi I am wondeirng if it is possible to to change my account from Facebook login to username and password instead as i have a few different devices and this would be alot easier to remeber edspecially if i want to play some music on a friends device. ...

• Hi I am wondeirng if it is possible to to change my account from Facebook login to username and password instead as i have a few different devices and this would be alot easier to remeber edspecially...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need a refund

I was looking at the student discount, then I added my debit card and everything but didn't submit anything because it asked for my documentation which I didn't have on my phone, so when I checked my back account Spotify had already charged me and I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I was looking at the student discount, then I added my debit card and everything but didn't submit anything because it asked for my documentation which I didn't have on my phone, so when I checked my...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can i refund subscription?

I did the 1 month trial and forgot to cancel payments and today the 25th i got an email that a payment went thru to renew the monthly membership on the 26th. Anyway I'm just wondering if i could get my money back? i ended up using the trial for like ...

• Casual Listener
  • I did the 1 month trial and forgot to cancel payments and today the 25th i got an email that a payment went thru to renew the monthly membership on the 26th. Anyway I'm just wondering if i could get ...
  • Moctzuma
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PAYING THROUGH 02 and spotify

Is anyone else paying there premium thorugh their phone cpntract provider and spotify??? ABSOLUTE JOKE no customer service number!

• Casual Listener
  • Is anyone else paying there premium thorugh their phone cpntract provider and spotify???   ABSOLUTE JOKE no customer service number!
  • kellyroche87
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

No support by Spotify

Hello,is It normal that Spotify has no support for its paying customers? I am currently in GR and it is not possible to attach a new created account to a german family Account due to country restrictions. Therefore I need their help. Spotify seems to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, is It normal that Spotify has no support for its paying customers? I am currently in GR and it is not possible to attach a new created account to a german family Account due to country rest...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I deleted my spotify app on facebook : no premium account/no playlist anymore + a second account!?

Hi all, I accidentally deleted my spotify app on Facebook a couple of minutes ago. Then I opened Spotify and noticed that: - My playlists are gone / My selection too- I longer have a premium account- I can find my "old account" on Spotify, with all m...

• Hi all,   I accidentally deleted my spotify app on Facebook a couple of minutes ago. Then I opened Spotify and noticed that:   - My playlists are gone / My selection too - I longer hav...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Free premium activation

I recently received Spotify premium free with my Rogers wireless however I had my Facebook linked to my free subscription.How do I delete my old slotify via fb because in order to activate Rogers I need my email but spitify says I can't use it becaus...

• I recently received Spotify premium free with my Rogers wireless however I had my Facebook linked to my free subscription.How do I delete my old slotify via fb because in order to activate Rogers I n...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Adding a family members

If I add a family member under the current saving plan - do they have to crewate their own account or do they log in under the main account? TIA

• Casual Listener
  • If I add a family member under the current saving plan - do they have to crewate their own account or do they log in under the main account?   TIA
  • Karenbws
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I subscribe to Premium via Itunes, but I do not have access to Premium.

I subscribeand pay for Premium on Itunes, But now a week later, I still do not have access to Premium. This problem happend after I changed my login in from normail login with my email and password, to a Facebook login.I have subscribed for Premium w...

• I subscribeand pay for Premium on Itunes, But now a week later, I still do not have access to Premium. This problem happend after I changed my login in from normail login with my email and password, ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem URL Spotify

Good afternoon, First, excuse me for my English. I hired a spotify family plan and I like to listen to music on my job to concentrate, but in my job some URLS with words like (mp3, mp4, games) are not allowed, and recently something has changed in sp...

• Good afternoon,   First, excuse me for my English.   I hired a spotify family plan and I like to listen to music on my job to concentrate, but in my job some URLS with words like (...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! weekly playlist

i have been on spotify for 2 months and just gotten my weekly playlist a month ago. i have this issue that i am mostly on hip hop and mandarin song but i am getting close to 50% of my weekly playlist song filled with Malay song ? this is the 2nd time...

• Regular
  • i have been on spotify for 2 months and just gotten my weekly playlist a month ago.    i have this issue that i am mostly on hip hop and mandarin song but i am getting close to 50% o...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access premium and the money has been taken from my bank

My account has been paid. The money was taken and I'm still not able to access my music.

• Casual Listener
  • My account has been paid. The money was taken and I'm still not able to access my music.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Login From Facebook to E-Mail

Hey,I want to delete my Facebook-Account for several reasons but can´t since I won´t be able to use my Spotify anymore. Is there any way I could change my Login-Data from Facebook to my E-mailadress and a new passwort?

• Hey, I want to delete my Facebook-Account for several reasons but can´t since I won´t be able to use my Spotify anymore. Is there any way I could change my Login-Data from Facebook to my E-mailadres...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Code for spotify premium

Hey! I have premium account on spotify but recently I've received a gift code for 30 days. My question is if I use the code now will it start working after this month subscription expires? If so, will I be charged for premium account or will the code...

• Hey! I have premium account on spotify but recently I've received a gift code for 30 days. My question is if I use the code now will it start working after this month subscription expires? If so, wil...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes