Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Technical Difficulties

Solved!

Technical Difficulties

Hello,

Before going into the topic, I would like to address that I have two Spotify accounts. The reason why I have two is because my other Spotify account was connected to my Facebook account, and I can't reset my Spotify password for that account because I have forgot my Facebook credentials. Because of this, I made another Spotify account, which is the one I'm currently using right now. However, I would like to recover my other Spotify account that I had made. I have my Facebook connected to that email, and I can log into the email, however Facebook doesn't send me a link to my email to reset my password (I have no idea how to reset my Facebook password). Is there any possible way that I can recover my other Spotify account without having to fill in the Facebook credentials that I have forgotten?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Sorry to hear you're having these difficulties @jacob14k

It is possible to log in without facebook, if you have the account name (which you can find here in bold):

https://open.spotify.com/user/crematedman/playlist/6hO5YCq9IMqiiKJfoFiC7f

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey @ilovescott63!

I would suggest a fresh install on your devices first up! What device(s) do you have connected?

View solution in original post

6 Replies

when i go on spotify and play my songs when i chage to a different screen song stops and spotify logs completly off why do it do that
Marked as solution

Sorry to hear you're having these difficulties @jacob14k

It is possible to log in without facebook, if you have the account name (which you can find here in bold):

https://open.spotify.com/user/crematedman/playlist/6hO5YCq9IMqiiKJfoFiC7f

Marked as solution

Hey @ilovescott63!

I would suggest a fresh install on your devices first up! What device(s) do you have connected?

Android lg

i dont know how to do that
Marked as solution

Suggested posts