Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form.

Solved!

The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form.

I had to cancel my credit card because I lost it and spotify doesnt let me change my credit card payment. Everytime I try to change (in order to put another credit card for payment) I receive the message: "The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form."
Please!! Can somebody help me?? I dont wanna have my account cancelled!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

For people still having this issue, clear your browser cookies and try again

Google Chrome

Mozzila Firefox

Internet Explorer

Safari

Opera

Note that Google Chromes incognito did not work for me though but clearing the cookies did!

Have a good day! 

😉

View solution in original post

20 Replies

Hey @Clopescavalheir, Welcome to the community! 🙂

Unfortunately, this is a strange thing that tends to happen, but there is a solution! 🙂

Just try again but this time, use an incognito window.

You can use this guide to assist you in using an incognito window 🙂

This solved my problem but it took me 15 minutes to get it here. **bleep** Spotify?! Lame bug. 

Hello,

I want to have my old account back.

I did not pay the last 2 or 3 months, because I didn't want to. 

But now I want it back.

Is it possible? 

It was a dutch account.

Greetings, Ronald

@jean3601, I am having the same invalid CRSF token issue - even when I open an private browsing window in Safari on my iPhone... Even rebooted the phone to see if that would help, but no luck. Any other ideas?

I have the same problem.. got a cancelled payment now a couple days later i can't login anymore.. and i get redirected to the same redirecting answers.. makes me kinda mad when u come home after a day of hard work, and just want to listen to some music.. and maybe get some answers why i am not able to login.. i thought that it wouldnt be a problem and i would continue on my free account.. but it seems my whole account is deleted or something.. please help??

Greetings from the Netherlands

It's broken for me as well. The Incognito Mode workaround didn't work for me.

Logging out and back in again FIXED IT for me. Maybe this post will help others as well.

did **bleep** all

This worked - thanks!

Marked as solution

For people still having this issue, clear your browser cookies and try again

Google Chrome

Mozzila Firefox

Internet Explorer

Safari

Opera

Note that Google Chromes incognito did not work for me though but clearing the cookies did!

Have a good day! 

😉

same

Although clearning cookies will work, a less drastic solution is to sign out of Spotify, and sign back in.

This worked for me too! Thanks!

You know whst also works Apple Music

I get this error message every time i try to upgrade to a premium for students account. I've been charged $4.99 three times now. How do i go about getting a refund?

Just use the privacy tab

That does **bleep** all

thx this did the trick. i signed out everywhere and signed back on and was good.

thx this did the trick. i signed out everywhere and signed back on and was good.

Suggested posts