Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trouble with Premium payment

Solved!

Trouble with Premium payment

Hi,
Every month Spotify usually takes out the money from my bank account to pay for my family plan premium subscription. This month I had to re enter all of my card information and it still will not go through. I was just given a brand new card and everything on it is the same (except the exp. date which I've already changed). I have continually tried to make my payment go through and it still will not (and yes, I have the available funds). I'm not sure why it is not working and I'm not sure of what else to do!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@AndreaR25 hey there andrea, thanks for your patience,

for intractable payment issues, I'd suggest contacting spotify support - 

the quickest way to contact spotify directly is via here or support@spotify.com

if you let them know in as much detail as you can about your problem, they should be able to have a look on their end and sort this out ASAP ^-^

hope you get a speedy resolution and let me know if you need help with anything else!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

@AndreaR25 hey there andrea, thanks for your patience,

for intractable payment issues, I'd suggest contacting spotify support - 

the quickest way to contact spotify directly is via here or support@spotify.com

if you let them know in as much detail as you can about your problem, they should be able to have a look on their end and sort this out ASAP ^-^

hope you get a speedy resolution and let me know if you need help with anything else!

So what end up happening because I'm having the same problem!!!!! I'm super pissed

I would like som help!!!

A few days ago Spotify had problems with the payment, my account (my family account) emidiatley went over to "a free account" all my playlists etc were gone. 

I waited a few days (until today tuesday) for the payment to be made, to try charging me again. Nothing happend so I made a manual change from free to premium. Now my family account is gone and all my settings my playlist etc is also gone.

There was actually a defeciet on my account for a few hours but since then there is money enough for our family account and we would very much like to have it back:).

Thanks

0629joel@gmail.com

I went to my back and asked and it ended up being a block on the city that Spotify is located because of the fraud up there! So it is probably your bank!

Suggested posts