Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Two payments this month

Two payments this month

Please help as Spotify ordered two payments  (2x9,99 €) this month. Could you please assist in how to get 9,99€ back to my account?

Thanks!

2 Replies

Hey @melloncorgan,

First of all, did those payments come out of your account on the same day? If so you probably just hit the upgrade button more than once (and both payments were credited to your account). You can double check this by going to your Subscription Page and confirming your next payment date is more than 1 month away.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I think that this means you likely have more than one Spotify account. Make sure that one of your friends or family must of used your credit card details or you tried to start up another account with the same credit card Make sure you haven’t started an additional Spotify Premium subscription.

What to do: When you receive a receipt in your inbox when you start a new subscription. So check all your email addresses. If you find a second account, log into it, and cancel the subscription,

Or you must of signed up for Spotify family When you upgrade a Premium account to Spotify Family (as the Admin), your remaining Premium time is converted to the new rate. This means your renewal date will come earlier than usual – even be in the same month. More info Here

Suggested posts