Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unauthorized Klarna billing

Unauthorized Klarna billing

Dear Spotify-Team,

Klarna wrote me an email 1 week ago, stating that I subscribed for a spotify premium account with an email adress that I don't use for spotify premium. This email adress belongs to me but I don't use it to listen to Spotify. I already have a premium account (registered with another email address) since October 2013 and I payed for this directly to German spotify account.

I contacted the German support right away, but so far nothing really happened except for the fact that they rephrased the problem. Since then I contacted the support team two times and nothing happened. The guys from Klarna told me to contact Spotify on this issue.

Can you please help me on this?

Cheers

Jabala

6 Replies

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks MattSuda for the quick reply.

1) I Contacted the support team

2) I received a automated email that someone will contact me

3) I I received an email from a guy from the support team. What he wrote? He rephrased my problem and asked me to reply with the details of the Klarna billing.

4) I replied with the details of the Klarna billing.

5) No answer - even no automated email

6) I wrote a new mail to Spotify via the contact form, restating everything

7) No answer - even no automated email

😎 I forwarded my reply from 4) to the same emailadress the mail came from support@spotify.com

9) No answer - even no automated email

10) Check all Spam Filters

11) No reply from spotify

This is really annoying. Klarna asks me to pay until the 25th of March and it is such a hustle to solve this problem, since spotify doesn't show any commitment to clear it out.

Thanks for that information.

I have forwarded your post to the support team at Spotify. Hopefully someone will be in contact soon.

Thanks for your patience.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for that.

Hey @jabala

Do you have a case number for your support request handy? Alternatively, could you Private Message me with the email address you used to contact us?

Thanks

Thanks for the reply.

PM comes right away!

Suggested posts