Upgrade problems

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Upgrade problems

I have the same problem, helt me now!!!!!!!!
Highlighted

Also having same problem! Please help!!

Highlighted

Also having the same issue.  Uninstalled and reinstalled on both GS3 and Laptop, still not getting the 30day trail for premium.

Highlighted

Hey!

I just upgraded to Unlimited after my 10 free hours ran out, and I'm having the same problems. I purchased Unlimited and got the receipt, but the program won't update to Unlimited, so I can't listen to any songs 😞

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I'm having the same problem as others. My subscription lapsed for a few days because my bank was sold, I got a new credit card and I forgot to change it for several accounts including Spotify.  I entered the new number today. Now, my account information says that I have a Premium subscription but I'm still getting ads. I've tried rebooting. If I'm still getting ads in an hour, I'm cancelling.

Highlighted

Brought Unlimited but its still on free. Logged in/out etc. Seems to be a technical problem I guess, hopefully it will be fixed soon...

Highlighted

I am also having the same problem. I upgraded to a premium account, but I can't use any of the premium features. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the program, but that did not work. I would appreciate some help.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I'm having the same issues as everyone else.  Just upgraded to premium, tried a re-install and still not working.  Would appreciate some help.  Thanks!

Highlighted

I've upgraded to Unlimited, but I'm experiencing the same issue - could this be resolved, please?

Highlighted

I also have the same problems with my account. Just upgraded to premium and hae logged out and back in and also reinstalled spotify and still nothing.

SUGGESTED POSTS