Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Upgrade problems

Solved!

Upgrade problems

Hi!

Upgraded to premium a couple of hours ago, have the receipt. Does not seem to be working, still have ads and still says to upgrade. I tried clicking upgrade again and it showed I was already premium. I've made sure my status says 'You have an active Spotify Premium subscription'. I've signed in and out numerous times. I've done a clean reinstallation on both my iPhone and my Pc. No results. Please help.

- øerkul

26 Replies

Thank you!

Same as everyone else 😞

Same here.......

Hi guys,

We're having a little server issue at the moment, which will be the reason behind the delay. Keep an eye on this thread here for updates: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/I-ve-paid-for-Premium-and-it-s-not-u...
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I am having problems with upgrade to unrestricted.

Paid yesterday and seemed to work in spotify app. Tried this morning says I have exeeded 10 hours this month checked account in web says  Free user. Following info on Community  removed Spotify app, reinstalled checked app account shows as free user.

How can I get access back ?

Keith

Please ignore above post.

This silly bu**** was trying to use an old account

Keith ( older but NOT wiser =( )

Hey Keith, if you log out and back in with the username kaybee327 (not your email address) that should get that Unlimited showing.

Edit: just seen your second post. Happy days

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts