Upgrade problems

Solved!
Highlighted

Upgrade problems

Casual Listener

Hi!

Upgraded to premium a couple of hours ago, have the receipt. Does not seem to be working, still have ads and still says to upgrade. I tried clicking upgrade again and it showed I was already premium. I've made sure my status says 'You have an active Spotify Premium subscription'. I've signed in and out numerous times. I've done a clean reinstallation on both my iPhone and my Pc. No results. Please help.

- øerkul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Upgrade problems

Roadie

Hey there, thanks for posting. We've kickstarted your account which should've done the trick. Try logging out and back in.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

View solution in original post

26 Replies
Highlighted
Solution!

Roadie

Hey there, thanks for posting. We've kickstarted your account which should've done the trick. Try logging out and back in.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I'm having the same problem, would appreciate any advice!

Highlighted

I am having the same problem as well left spotify once will do it again if not fixed soon.

Highlighted

Hello , i have upgraded to Spotify Premium today but am still recieving the "Premium is required for on demand mobile streaming" message when trying to access via my iphone. Please help!

Highlighted

Also having the same problem. Tried logout and reinstall...still seeing ads.

Highlighted

Same here, just updated about 10 min and stil see the notification that i have 0 Minutes Left(10 Hours exceeded) 😕

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Me too, except I'm on Unlimited.

Edit: Upgraded several hours ago, reinstalled, logged out, then back in, etc. Still getting ads.

Highlighted

I'm having same problem, just upgraded to premium.. now it is saying you can only listen to playlist offline with premium?? Still getting ads etc.

Highlighted

Hi i am also having the same problems, upgraded to premium but programme is still showing Spotify and have adds, please help!! 

Also doesn't seem to be linking with my Facebook properly. 

Thanks!

SUGGESTED POSTS