Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Upgrade problems

Solved!

Upgrade problems

Hi!

Upgraded to premium a couple of hours ago, have the receipt. Does not seem to be working, still have ads and still says to upgrade. I tried clicking upgrade again and it showed I was already premium. I've made sure my status says 'You have an active Spotify Premium subscription'. I've signed in and out numerous times. I've done a clean reinstallation on both my iPhone and my Pc. No results. Please help.

- øerkul

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there, thanks for posting. We've kickstarted your account which should've done the trick. Try logging out and back in.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

View solution in original post

26 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there, thanks for posting. We've kickstarted your account which should've done the trick. Try logging out and back in.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

I'm having the same problem, would appreciate any advice!

I am having the same problem as well left spotify once will do it again if not fixed soon.

Hello , i have upgraded to Spotify Premium today but am still recieving the "Premium is required for on demand mobile streaming" message when trying to access via my iphone. Please help!

Also having the same problem. Tried logout and reinstall...still seeing ads.

Same here, just updated about 10 min and stil see the notification that i have 0 Minutes Left(10 Hours exceeded) 😕

Me too, except I'm on Unlimited.

Edit: Upgraded several hours ago, reinstalled, logged out, then back in, etc. Still getting ads.

I'm having same problem, just upgraded to premium.. now it is saying you can only listen to playlist offline with premium?? Still getting ads etc.

Hi i am also having the same problems, upgraded to premium but programme is still showing Spotify and have adds, please help!! 

Also doesn't seem to be linking with my Facebook properly. 

Thanks!

I have the same problem, helt me now!!!!!!!!

Also having same problem! Please help!!

Also having the same issue.  Uninstalled and reinstalled on both GS3 and Laptop, still not getting the 30day trail for premium.

Hey!

I just upgraded to Unlimited after my 10 free hours ran out, and I'm having the same problems. I purchased Unlimited and got the receipt, but the program won't update to Unlimited, so I can't listen to any songs 😞

I'm having the same problem as others. My subscription lapsed for a few days because my bank was sold, I got a new credit card and I forgot to change it for several accounts including Spotify.  I entered the new number today. Now, my account information says that I have a Premium subscription but I'm still getting ads. I've tried rebooting. If I'm still getting ads in an hour, I'm cancelling.

Brought Unlimited but its still on free. Logged in/out etc. Seems to be a technical problem I guess, hopefully it will be fixed soon...

I am also having the same problem. I upgraded to a premium account, but I can't use any of the premium features. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the program, but that did not work. I would appreciate some help.

I'm having the same issues as everyone else.  Just upgraded to premium, tried a re-install and still not working.  Would appreciate some help.  Thanks!

I've upgraded to Unlimited, but I'm experiencing the same issue - could this be resolved, please?

I also have the same problems with my account. Just upgraded to premium and hae logged out and back in and also reinstalled spotify and still nothing.

Suggested posts