Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Upgraded wrong account.

Upgraded wrong account.

I seem to have 2 accounts by accident. One with Facebook and one that I set up and have music on. I just upgraded to premium but have upgraded the wrong account.
Is it possible to swap the premium on to my other account ?
2 Replies

I can't even cancel my subscription to the Facebook account as when I go to the subscription page via a link on the receipt spotify emailed me it says I'm on the free version. Yet I'm not. I'm on premium but on the wrong account. Ahhhhhh so frustrating !!!!

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

The Spotify team should be able to solve this for you. They can delete one account, and move your playlists (and probably your premium too) to your other account.

Please describe everything correctly (and mention the username of both accounts, Facebook name, payment details, and which account needs to get deleted, which one needs to get premium, and which playlists you want to get transfered).

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Suggested posts