Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Username is a string of random characters

Username is a string of random characters

When I log in through the browser (desktop), the account overview and the top right corner displays my username as a string of 25 apparently random numbers and lowercase letters (maybe it's a hash?). If I try to recover the password using the username that I actually typed, I receive no email. The weird thing is that when I click help, the top right corner name changes to the username that I chose. Also, when I look in the android app, it shows that I'm logged as my chosen username. So apparently, that username is linked to my account, but only on some contexts. Is this expected or normal? I created my account two days ago, using the android app.

22 Replies

Same where, what the heck man

I did not connect my account to Facebook but it still shows a bunch of numbers as my username.

im having the same issue and its ridiculous. Ive made the account twice now and its driving me insane that i cant just have my username correct on the website. I cant sign out because the random numbers and letters are too complicated for me to remember and too much of a hassle.

Suggested posts