Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Various problems

Solved!

Various problems

First, all the playlists vanished from my Ipod.  Then I tried signing out on the Ipod.  Then I couldn't sign back in.  I had originally signed in through Facebook but it said I had to turn off offline stuff before I could get back in.  I did that, I think on the computer, but then everytime I push the Facebook sign in button it goes through various pages and then goes back to the sign in button.  No opportunity to do anything.  I don't have a Spotify password because I never joined that way.  I do have a username, but no password.  I feel like I'm lost in the maze. I need some help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks for replying.  The problem sorted itself out without my actually doing anything useful.  Don't understand why it happened or why it went away but I'll take it.  I appreviate your taking the time to get engaged in my troubles!!

brian

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey 🙂 

Can you try following the steps outlined in the iOS troubleshooting guide and see if they help? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

Thanks for replying.  The problem sorted itself out without my actually doing anything useful.  Don't understand why it happened or why it went away but I'll take it.  I appreviate your taking the time to get engaged in my troubles!!

brian

Suggested posts