Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Waiting for SPOTIFY PIN code

Solved!

Waiting for SPOTIFY PIN code

So I was trying to subscribe on the 3 months re-engagement offer, they don't accept my credit card so I switched MOBILE PHONE payment instead. They asked me to put my phone number for them to send the PIN for payment confirmation. I am waiting for years and no message reached me yet. (Sorry, not really years, just an exaggeration). Any way I can get through?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Me too I'm waiting

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I used the same debit card (mastercard) on a Desktop computer and my card was accepted. For the PIN code however, I think I must have reentered my phone number about ten times and I still have not received any message from the spotify team. I'm sorry, this comment is not really a solution for "our" problem. I wish they'd do something about it, to help other subscribers too.

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Marked as solution

Me too I'm waiting

Marked as solution

I used the same debit card (mastercard) on a Desktop computer and my card was accepted. For the PIN code however, I think I must have reentered my phone number about ten times and I still have not received any message from the spotify team. I'm sorry, this comment is not really a solution for "our" problem. I wish they'd do something about it, to help other subscribers too.

UP FOR VISIBILITY!

Me too, been waiting for hours now, and i submitted my no. 10x now

FOUND THE SOLUTION FOR THIS
- You need to go to register to a promo then go to Globe's site to verify your account.

1. Go to spotify.globe.com.ph to choose what spotify promo you want.
2. You'll see there the promo (SP129 to 8888) -- I used this
3. Then you'll receive a link via text. Click that link to be directed to globe's page to verify your phone number. Enter phone number and pass the captcha questions.
4. Click yes to allow or verify your susbcription. (Can't remember huhu)
5. You'll see attached photo when successful.

🙂
image.png
image.png

I see where you're coming from, but the promo code is different for the 3-months plan. Anyway, the method that you mentioned is an alternative for registering with the regular 129/month plan, if their debit/credit card doesn't work, or if the pin that's supposed to be sent by GLOBE is off.

P.S. for those who's having trouble registering with the 129/plan, you can also use jezzzza's solution.

Please send the code as soon as possible, cause we are worried about the money we spent. Thank you.

SOLUTION!

For SMART USER!

Click the link below and follow instruction

https://s.fortumo.com/spotify/

It just keep on repeating this page even if I already gave the number
Screenshot_20161228-110513.jpg

This one works !!!!!!!!

It tells me to subscribe into a gosurf promo instead. I can't get to choose what promo I want.

Suggested posts