Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

We are currently not able to redeem this code

Solved!

We are currently not able to redeem this code

Yesterday I bought a code in a store and when I tried to upgrade this was the message I got... I´ve tried atleast 5 times...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks, worked using a diffrent browser 🙂

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

CJ - Check your PM.

victoriaazari & hellodanzi - Could you both email in with your Codes? To get in touch, click on "About Us" at the top of this screen and select "contact form".

When you're given a case number, pop that below.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Marked as solution

@gardset wrote:

Maybe needless to say I got the same problem? Going out to sleep in a tent for some days now, and I really need the OffLine mode with premium, but my 3 month Spotify premium doesn't work (We are currently not able to redeem this code).

There has to be a problem, because I bought it two days ago, and I have done this many times, so I'm sure I'm doing it right...

Hopefully, the team will be able to help you out here, as was said before this is being investigated 🙂

I would hope that full functionality will return at some point today. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

When I logg in i just click logg in with facebook ? , And I dont know the password,  and the e-mail have I never heard about -_- Its "[snip - email]" not [snip - email], Can you please call me and change all that ? The number is right , And I have a Samsung not a Sony Ericsson -_-

Marked as solution

Hello Peter,

Yes, it has been taken care off.

Thnx a lot!

Marked as solution

Definitely something not right. If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form including the code they will be able to lend a hand to get it redeemed on your account. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

182 Replies

Same thing here 😞

Hmm, did both of you purchase the card in-store? Was the card properly activated?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

yes, i bought it in-store. on the receipt it says : card has been activated.

I got a Receipt with the code on and I´ve done it before... It has always worked in the past...

Ok. Then we will need to take these codes in order to look into this further. Could you fill in the Contact Form, which you can access from 'About us' above. Once you've sent it through, mention it on here and I'll chase it up.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I have the same problem

Sent the code...

Jannica - I would suggest the same thing. Just fill in the Contact Form and we'll look into it.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Filled out the form and sent the code.

I got this message as well !

Is there anyone that got any idea why this is happening ?

I would pay by creditcard or paypal, if i could afford it, but cant at this point.

Edit: now it works...

Marked as solution

Thanks, worked using a diffrent browser 🙂

I have the same problem!!!

i have tried to redeem the code several times but it doesn`t work. That massage is the only thing that comes up.

What can i do????

I just bought code in store tried 100 it just says we Are currently not able to redeem code!! HELP

Should I use the Contact Form thing????

I'm sorry to hear that you are having a problem with this.

Could you try using a different web browser, and let us now how it goes ?

Have tried its NOT working!!

Not working!!! Have sent you my code in Contact Form:)

HELP!!!?

Really?! I don`t have all day!!!

I am going out soon!!!

Suggested posts