Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What to do?

What to do?

I've been using Spotify for ages.  Wouldn't be without it now.  However, I have a problem.  I bought a Spotify e-card for my daughter just after Christmas.  The money's gone from my bank but no e-card.  I've used the contact form several times to enquire about this but had no response.  Anyone know what I can do about this?

10 Replies

Hi @DoctorYoghourt

Did you receive any emails back from the contact form? If so, there should be an 8 digit reference number on it. Let me know the case number and I can chase it up for you

Hi Jack, and thanks for the reply.  No, despite using the contact form several times I have had no reply at all.  It's now nearly two weeks since the e-card was paid for.

Could you double check that the email registered to your account is correct here. If not, please update and reuse the contact form, as this is the email address that our replies will be sent to. If the email address is correct, check your spam filter as all contacts should be sent a reply. Let us know how you get on!

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

@DoctorYoghourt Could you reply to the most recent email we sent through with the Order ID you received? We'll then be able to chase it up and get a new one out to you.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

That may be part of the problem.  I did point out in the contact form queries I've made that I can no longer access the e-mail address linked to my 'DoctorYoghourt' Spotify account and that replies should be sent to my new e-mail address.  But that doesn't explain why my daughter didn't receive her e-card.

Have you been getting emails from customer support or have they all gone to your inaccessible email?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@DoctorYoghourt wrote:

That may be part of the problem.  I did point out in the contact form queries I've made that I can no longer access the e-mail address linked to my 'DoctorYoghourt' Spotify account and that replies should be sent to my new e-mail address.  But that doesn't explain why my daughter didn't receive her e-card.

Hi DoctorYoghourt,

I have picked up case 1165486 and will be sending a reply to the address that you specified.  

Hi again.  I replied to the last e-mail but haven't heard anything since.

@DoctorYoghourt We replied yesterday and on the 22nd, have you not seen these at all? Have you checked your junk folder at all?

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi,

I have sent the code to the email address that you gave.  Could you please let me know if you get any problems?

Suggested posts