Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

account gone

account gone

I've now had two different spotify accounts. the first one i had i stopped using because i wanted to use a different email and just start over with my playlists. I thought the account was still up but when i search it on spotify or try to log back in, its saying it doesnt exist. does spotify delete accounts that haven't been used in a while? or did i get banned for some reason im not aware of?

3 Replies

Hey @peytonmist,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

We'd recommend that you first check out this FAQ. In case you still can't access the account and you think that it might be disabled for some reason, we'd suggest that you can check this page out to see what to do next.

It's possible that your account was disabled, however, we can't make any account related actions here in the Community as we don't have access to the necessary systems and tools. Our teams should be able to check what's going on and help you further. 

Hope this helps. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

i have 2 profiles on Spotify and for some reason i can't log in

Bonjour à tous,

Je suis abonné à Spotify sur l'ordinateur et je ne suis pas capable de me connecter sur mon Iphone. Je pense que le problème vient du fait que j'ai déjà été connecté sur mon Iphone (sans frais) avec un mot de passe différent de celui sur l'ordi !!! Quelqu'un peut-il me dire comment faire pour reconnecter l'Iphone en utilisant le même mot de passe que pour l'ordi ?

Merci.

Suggested posts