Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Make Spotify Connect a choice?

Sometimes when I am listening to music it stops and says I started listening on "IPhone de Nicole" I don't know anyone that speaks spanish and is named Nicole and that can play my music. It starts to play things she is listening to and we kind of "fi...

• Sometimes when I am listening to music it stops and says I started listening on "IPhone de Nicole" I don't know anyone that speaks spanish and is named Nicole and that can play my music. It starts to...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsubscribed but still charged, cant unsubscribe.

Hello! I'm very annoyed this morning because I woke up to an email that told me I had spotify premium.... after I had unsubscribed. I checked my bank account and OH YES some money that I NEED, is gone. I checked the help pages and it went on for a pa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!  I'm very annoyed this morning because I woke up to an email that told me I had spotify premium.... after I had unsubscribed. I checked my bank account and OH YES some money that I NEED,...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify > Facebook

So, I've been using my facebook almost every day but there's a problem... It won't post my activity anymore. I have tried disconnecting it then connecting it again.. checking the toggle buttons to make sure it is connected (each device that I have) b...

• Regular
  • So, I've been using my facebook almost every day but there's a problem... It won't post my activity anymore. I have tried disconnecting it then connecting it again.. checking the toggle buttons to ma...
  • aliyanavarrooo
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem

Hello, I would need help I have a phone with the account that makes the payment which format and I do not remember that hotmail I put it and I need to recover it since I am paying a plan and a telephone can not be added to the family plan, I have 4 t...

• Hello, I would need help I have a phone with the account that makes the payment which format and I do not remember that hotmail I put it and I need to recover it since I am paying a plan and a teleph...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify keeps saying password is wrong no matter how many times it is reset

i am already logged into spotify on my phone, but i have to log in using my password on the amazon alexa app in order for my music to play through my amazon echo. i keep resetting my password and it still says it's wrong. this is extremely frustratin...

• i am already logged into spotify on my phone, but i have to log in using my password on the amazon alexa app in order for my music to play through my amazon echo. i keep resetting my password and it ...
  • Evo2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help!

I only have two devices listed on my account. My husband has downloaded spotify on his phone, logged into my account, but still has ads and can't access and playlists. Even "online" he can't skip songs, etc. It's still a "free" account, not my premiu...

• I only have two devices listed on my account. My husband has downloaded spotify on his phone, logged into my account, but still has ads and can't access and playlists. Even "online" he can't skip son...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Skipping to random songs/playlists, maybe on different device

I'm on Premium, listening almost exclusively on mobile. I'm having an issue where Spotify will skip to a random playlist mid-song. I will be listening to a playlist or an album, when suddenly the music will cut out, the volume will be set to max, and...

IMG_0634.PNG
  • I'm on Premium, listening almost exclusively on mobile. I'm having an issue where Spotify will skip to a random playlist mid-song. I will be listening to a playlist or an album, when suddenly the mus...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i need an email for Spotify to help me login

Please can someone in Spotify contact me about my account I need help to login.pearsewarfield@icloud.comthankspearse

• Please can someone in Spotify contact me about my account I need help to login. pearsewarfield@icloud.com thanks pearse
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Username became garbled after making account, but shows properly on support.spotify links

I made my account with the username Aezoph, but it changed itself to "ttfunol4800r47z18w57ctpgb" after activating premium. Any time I visit a support.spotify site, it shows the correct name but everywhere else its wrong.

• Casual Listener
  • I made my account with the username Aezoph, but it changed itself to "ttfunol4800r47z18w57ctpgb" after activating premium.  Any time I visit a support.spotify site, it shows the correct name bu...
  • Aezoph
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Applying student discount to an existing premium subscription

Hey, I've been having difficulty finding how to apply the student discount for premium to my already existing Spotify subscription. My subscription renewed on the 16th October. Do I need to cancel my payment plan, wait until my current subscription r...

• Hey,   I've been having difficulty finding how to apply the student discount for premium to my already existing Spotify subscription.   My subscription renewed on the 16th October. Do I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect Language

So I speak English but my spotify suggest songs in Spanish? My entire phone is in English and so is the spotify except for the suggested music. The top 100 playlist is Spanish rather than English. I would really love any help available!!!!

• So I speak English but my spotify suggest songs in Spanish? My entire phone is in English and so is the spotify except for the suggested music. The top 100 playlist is Spanish rather than English. I ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have been using my Android spotify app offline. It has now asked for my username and password to use the account. After entering the correct info the app tells me that I am offline and must go online in the app. Catch 22. if cannot open the app I c...

• I have been using my Android spotify app offline. It has now asked for my username and password to use the account. After entering the correct info the app tells me that I am offline and must go onli...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

test instalatio

test

• Regular
  • test
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Need a force logout

I need a force logout. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I need a force logout. Thanks
  • headey
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

Bonjour je ai oublié le mon account Premium, çe possible désactivée le ancien compte ? Merciii

• Bonjour je ai oublié le mon account Premium, çe possible désactivée le ancien compte ? Merciii
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ugrade but Accidently clicked Trial

Hello, i have upgraded my account to premium but the status is still free. While i checked the status, accidently i clicked the 7 days trial, how it will ginna be ? Does premium still work after the trial ended ?

• Hello, i have upgraded my account to premium but the status is still free. While i checked the status, accidently i clicked the 7 days trial, how it will ginna be ? Does premium still work after the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium account has been hacked - help me

Someone is logging to my Spotify Premium account:I cannot play anymore the music since, every time I press play, it pulls me out (another unwknow device plays on my behalf)He's preventing me to play songs on my devicesSometimes the icon/image of my p...

• Someone is logging to my Spotify Premium account: I cannot play anymore the music since, every time I press play, it pulls me out (another unwknow device plays on my behalf) He's preventing me to ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked— playlists deleted etc

Please assist! I can log into my account through my Facebook, and it will recognize my username but my password is incorrect. When I asked it to reset my password via email, the email never comes. Once I logged in through fb, I saw playlists made tha...

• Please assist! I can log into my account through my Facebook, and it will recognize my username but my password is incorrect. When I asked it to reset my password via email, the email never comes.&nb...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas para ingresar

Hola estoy pagando la cuenta, cerré sesión, quiero volver a ingresar y me dice que no puedo porque puedo usar Spotify solo por 14 días en el extranjero, me sale US como pais y estoy en Argentina, voy a editar perfil, cambio a Argentina pero medice qu...

• Hola estoy pagando la cuenta, cerré sesión, quiero volver a ingresar  y me dice que no puedo porque puedo usar Spotify solo por 14 días en el extranjero, me sale US como pais y estoy en Argentin...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

add family members to premium.

hi. I have family subsription. I do not find the menu for adding family members. someone able to help ? BR Staale

• hi. I have family subsription. I do not find the menu for adding family members. someone able to help ?   BR   Staale      
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes