Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

change country

My spotify doesnt work because has a note like '' your country doesnt match the one set in your profile. To continue use , update your profile or upgrate your spotify account'' But i have the premmium account and my country it is a Brazil, so i dont ...

• My spotify doesnt work because has a note like '' your country doesnt match the one set in your profile. To continue use , update your profile or upgrate your spotify account'' But i have the premmiu...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook denied connect to spotify

Hello allwhen i try to conect with spotify app to facebook, it shows that unbale to connect with spotify, how to solve this, please any one help, i will apreaciate for this.

• Regular
  • Hello all when i try to conect with spotify app to facebook, it shows that unbale to connect with spotify, how to solve this, please any one help, i will apreaciate for this.
  • google_new
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Although I didn't register, an account already existet for my email.

When I began to create an account and entered my email, it turned out that my email has already been used to create an account by someone else. Actually, some time ago I got an email from spotify, but I thought it is some advertisement. What can I do...

• When I began to create an account and entered my email, it turned out that my email has already been used to create an account by someone else. Actually, some time ago I got an email from spotify, bu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

using spotify on Sony Xperia *without* a PlayStation account

Hi there, I recently bought a Sony Xperia phone and started using Spotify on it (free account). Worked well for some days but now, directly after log in, I am asked to "Link Accounts" with a PlayStation account and the app doesn't take No for an answ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I recently bought a Sony Xperia phone and started using Spotify on it (free account). Worked well for some days but now, directly after log in, I am asked to "Link Accounts" with a...
  • octodur
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

It's recommended to allow users to change the username

I have just registered a new user, but I can only use the email account login and can not use the registered name to login. Use google search, and then I find that the name of the registration is not the username, The username is composed of more tha...

• I have just registered a new user, but I can only use the email account login and can not use the registered name to login. Use google search, and then I find that the name of the registration is not...
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

90% of my music dissapeared and replaced with turkish music

Today I open spotify on my computer and I see most of my music is gone (I don't use playlists) and replaced with random turkish music. But I thought it was a bug since my phone still had everything so I ignored it Just now before getting home I was l...

• Today I open spotify on my computer and I see most of my music is gone (I don't use playlists) and replaced with random turkish music. But I thought it was a bug since my phone still had everything s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone issues, they claim I'm a Premium member

After upgrading my account and getting Spotify premium included in my Vodafobe tariff, I've followed all the links provided and always get a message back from them saying that my account is already a Premium account, but once it's run out, to try and...

• After upgrading my account and getting Spotify premium included in my Vodafobe tariff, I've followed all the links provided and always get a message back from them saying that my account is already a...
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unusable account

I can't access my account with my email so I'm being charged monthly for a service I can't use and can't cancel because I can't sign in ???

• I can't access my account with my email so I'm being charged monthly for a service I can't use and can't cancel because I can't sign in ???  
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

User Friendly

It took way too long to recover and change my password. My bank has an easier and more user friendly system to recover a password. Keep on making it difficult for users and the migration to Google will continue.

• It took way too long to recover and change my password.  My bank has an easier and more user friendly system to recover a password.  Keep on making it difficult for users and the migration ...
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in Cuba after a month

I have been in Cuba for over a month now and all my downloaded playlists have disappeared. I realized now that you must log in at least once every 30 days to verify payment but I can't go online in cuba. I can sign in on the website to access my acco...

• I have been in Cuba for over a month now and all my downloaded playlists have disappeared. I realized now that you must log in at least once every 30 days to verify payment but I can't go online in c...
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month

why was I charged twice on my bank account?? fix it.

• why was I charged twice on my bank account?? fix it.
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Badges

Soo, my question is, how come I only have 2 badges 1 for 1 year, and the second one is for 2 years at Spotify.Reason for asking is, I have been with Spotify since the beginning when it was only available in Sweden, and had it since... So why does it ...

• Soo, my question is, how come I only have 2 badges 1 for 1 year, and the second one is for 2 years at Spotify. Reason for asking is, I have been with Spotify since the beginning when it was only ava...
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! pAID FOR pREMIUM BUT STILL ON FREE MODE

Just paid premium but still on Free mode. already followed advice on logging off and on again but not successful. Already enjoyed free 1 month in the past then allowed it to be discontinued. Then after monthss, i paid for premium but still on Free mo...

• Casual Listener
  • Just paid premium but still on Free mode. already followed advice on logging off and on again but not successful. Already enjoyed free 1 month in the past then allowed it to be discontinued. Then aft...
  • rommel123
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to switch the web UI language to English?

I'm located in Poland, but I want to use Spotify in English. No problem with the apps, they have appropriate setting - but I can't get the web UI to switch. Does anyone know how to do it?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm located in Poland, but I want to use Spotify in English. No problem with the apps, they have appropriate setting - but I can't get the web UI to switch. Does anyone know how to do it?
  • blackstream68
  • 10 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 13 likes

Superuser Contribution Creating an Account

I have been trying to create a Spotify account but every time I click sign up the page does nothing. It doesn't even load. The only sign that I know something is wrong is the red box around the username but it doesn't tell me what is wrong with it.

• I have been trying to create a Spotify account but every time I click sign up the page does nothing. It doesn't even load. The only sign that I know something is wrong is the red box around the usern...
  • wakizashiko
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Reset My Account

I updated my spotify to the most recent version and it screwed up weirdly. When I got automatically logged back in, my username was all numbers and when I changed it to log in with my account, it was reset like a new account. My phone app is logged i...

• Visitor
  • I updated my spotify to the most recent version and it screwed up weirdly. When I got automatically logged back in, my username was all numbers and when I changed it to log in with my account, it was...
  • rosangelaheidor
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! I do not get any Notifications!?

I enabled ALL push and email notifications in the android and Desktop Player options, but no notifications at all yet.Whats wrong?

• Roadie
  • I enabled ALL push and email notifications in the android and Desktop Player options, but no notifications at all yet. Whats wrong?
  • RobertLoblaw
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Account via Rogers Canada

Hi ,We use Spotify for quite a while with our Rogers shared plan. Unfortunately , our subscription end and we have to reconnect. Since then, my wife have lost access to her premium account and can't have access to the premium version , even if we pay...

• Hi , We use Spotify for quite a while with our Rogers shared plan. Unfortunately , our subscription end and we have to reconnect. Since then, my wife have lost access to her premium account and can'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Still cannot log into the app. Ive changed my password 4 times

I recently joined my brothers family plan and now i cant log into the app . Ive changed my password but it still tells me its wrong. I can log in on the browser and it says im on the free plan . Im lost.idk what happened. I updated my app and its sti...

• I recently joined my brothers family plan and now i cant log into the app . Ive changed my password but it still tells me its wrong.  I can log in on the browser and it says im on the free plan ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes