Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium Familia

Ao enviar o convite para membros da minha familia, os membros clicam em aceitar convite porem são redirecionados para o site e o mesmo apenas carrega, não prossegue.No momento que o membro tenta inserir o código enviado no e-mail do convite, o spotif...

• Ao enviar o convite para membros da minha familia, os membros clicam em aceitar convite porem são redirecionados para o site e o mesmo apenas carrega, não prossegue. No momento que o membro tenta in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

help

I blocked my psn from accessing my spotify account through my computer due to people using my spotify remotly to solve that problem but there does not seem to be a option to unblock psn so i could use the app on my ps4 again can any one help me thank...

• I blocked my psn from accessing my spotify account through my computer due to people using my spotify remotly to solve that problem but there does not seem to be a option to unblock psn so i could us...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlists are gone because I changed my password

I changed the password on my spotify account because I was booted out of it on my work computer and I could not remember my original log in info because I always logged in with facebook. My playlists are gone! I have tried all the steps on the commun...

• I changed the password on my spotify account because I was booted out of it on my work computer and I could not remember my original log in info because I always logged in with facebook.  My pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Edit Play History?

There was some recent unauthorized access to my account, and my play history has become polluted with music I don't listen to. I would like to be able to edit my play history somewhere so that my Daily Mixes aren't designed for someone else's taste. ...

• Visitor
  • There was some recent unauthorized access to my account, and my play history has become polluted with music I don't listen to. I would like to be able to edit my play history somewhere so that m...
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

My account's Playlist, Song list, ect have all changed to what seems to be someone else's.

I've been using spotify for about 6 months now. I don't share it with anyone. This is the first time I've seen something like this. I logged into spotify on my phone this morning, clicked on "songs" only to discover that my usual Cream, Led Zeppelin,...

• I've been using spotify for about 6 months now. I don't share it with anyone. This is the first time I've seen something like this.   I logged into spotify on my phone this morning, clicked on...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

fwefwerfwer

werferrfwerfe

• Regular
  • werferrfwerfe
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Error code 408, but I am in the same country and same pc as always...

Hi Maxim, I am experiencing the same issue (I am in Canada, downloaded the app to my personal phone, then downloaded the app to my work computer, and I work for a US based company) . I tried the username and password and it didn't work.Martinelsliger

• Hi Maxim, I am experiencing the same issue (I am in Canada, downloaded the app to my personal phone, then downloaded the app to my work computer, and I work for a US based company) . I trie...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists deleted and email wrong

Think my accounts possibly been hacked, help please 

• Think my accounts possibly been hacked, help please 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong email and no password

Hello, it's been a long time since I've used Spotify, and when I logged in automatically through Facebook I noticed that my email address is wrong and I would like to change it. Of course I don't remember the password for the account, so I hoped that...

• Visitor
  • Hello, it's been a long time since I've used Spotify, and when I logged in automatically through Facebook I noticed that my email address is wrong and I would like to change it. Of course I don't rem...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

issue with zip code

Hi,I have a Family account, I am one of the 6. I didn't received the mail in which I should have confirmed our zip code. Now I am out of the family account because of this. I tried to insert zip code on my spotify account page but it doesn't allowed ...

• Hi, I have a Family account, I am one of the 6. I didn't received the mail in which I should have confirmed our zip code. Now I am out of the family account because of this. I tried to insert z...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice but still not getting Premium.

My daughter signed up for a student premium account and used my Spotify account and my online payment card. SMS from my card provider confirmed charge went through, twice.This would have been fine since charge can just be applied for future monthly s...

• Casual Listener
  • My daughter signed up for a student premium account and used my Spotify account and my online payment card. SMS from my card provider confirmed charge went through, twice.This would have been fine si...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is not connected to facebook but the name is gibberish

My account name is gibberish, and no .... I don't do facebook Account name: 1t67vrhcpipe0ia8pkh2xeyqgWhy is this? and how do I fix it? Sometimes it will show the propername in the upper left hand corner other times gibberish ....

• My account name is gibberish, and no .... I don't do facebook    Account name:  1t67vrhcpipe0ia8pkh2xeyqg Why is this? and how do I fix it? Sometimes it will show the propername i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot change my E-mail

I have changed the email account in my Facebook and Spotify would not change my email accordingly. what else could i do? it is really irritating

• I have changed the email account in my Facebook and Spotify would not change my email accordingly. what else could i do? it is really irritating 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! E-mail and password dont match ?

I bought a new phone and today I tried to reach my premium spotify account. First I thought that I forgot my password, then I asked for a reset my password. I have this account more than a year and Spotify couldnt match my email and account name. I c...

• Regular
  • I bought a new phone and today I tried to reach my premium spotify account. First I thought that I forgot my password, then I asked for a reset my password. I have this account more than a year and S...
  • tugrulguner
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Registered email don't exist, recover password

Hey guys! Need some help with my email address linked to my spotify account and the password. The email associated to my spotify account does not exist, and I want to change this email address to the one I use. The problem is that I need my password ...

• Hey guys! Need some help with my email address linked to my spotify account and the password.   The email associated to my spotify account does not exist, and I want to change this email addre...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My favourite music got replaced!

Recently Discover Weekly made a list comprised of only latino music (something that I never listens to).And now I found that all my saved music was replaced with latino music! And a playlist with the same music was added. Maybe my account has been ha...

• Recently Discover Weekly made a list comprised of only latino music (something that I never listens to). And now I found that all my saved music was replaced with latino music! And a playlist with t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can Change User Name

How can Change User Name

• Regular
  • How can Change User Name
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Only 2 offline Devices

I am using Spotify on 4 Devices. Two of my Computers, my Handy and on my Ipod. But I only download Music on three devices. The Problem is, that I get a message every two weeks. It tells me that I am using the Download function on more than 3 Devices ...

• I am using Spotify on 4 Devices. Two of my Computers, my Handy and on my Ipod. But I only download Music on three devices. The Problem is, that I get a message every two weeks. It tells me that I am ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi Spotify Member

Hi all how can i post in this forum

• Regular
  • Hi all how can i post in this forum
  • maurice_ichi
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account is getting repeatedly broken into

Hi, Someone keeps logging into my account and changing my password! I've reset it about 5 times in the past week already. I changed the email address that my account was associated to, as I had suspicions that my emails were compromised, but that did...

• Hi,   Someone keeps logging into my account and changing my password! I've reset it about 5 times in the past week already. I changed the email address that my account was associated to, as I ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes