Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Log in error: out of country

When i try to log in open a message saying that i only can use spotify out of my country for 14 days! But im not out of my country and i have spotify premium!!!!! What can i do?

• When i try to log in open a message saying that i only can use spotify out of my country for 14 days! But im not out of my country and i have spotify premium!!!!! What can i do?
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Disconnecting Account From Facebook Problems!!

I made an account using facebook, but then I wanted to go premium but without using the same account, because I had permanently deleted the email my facebook was signed by. So I made another account using my new email and now I'm premium and I use th...

• Visitor
  • I made an account using facebook, but then I wanted to go premium but without using the same account, because I had permanently deleted the email my facebook was signed by. So I made another acc...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Rewriting Tom Zé's Biography

Hey spots,Take a look at the wonderful and acclaimed artist Tom Zé's biography on the Spotify page. I would love to rewrite this with research done on the artist's life, so that it has a bit more narrative, rather than a string of dates. How could th...

• Hey spots, Take a look at the wonderful and acclaimed artist Tom Zé's biography on the Spotify page. I would love to rewrite this with research done on the artist's life, so that it has a bit more n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to get premium via Paypal

Hi there, I just signed up to Spotify, clicked on the 30day-trial, logged in to Paypal but after authorizing the payment I'm redirected to the Spotify billing site again where I have to choose the paypment method. I can repeat this (login site Spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I just signed up to Spotify, clicked on the 30day-trial, logged in to Paypal but after authorizing the payment I'm redirected to the Spotify billing site again where I have to choo...
  • matze_de
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant change my country to update payment method

Hello,I was trying to update my payment method from a NZ credit card to a US debit card however it asks me to change my country in order to do so. When i follow the link it takes me back to the start of the change payment option page (not useful). I ...

• Hello, I was trying to update my payment method from a NZ credit card to a US debit card however it asks me to change my country in order to do so. When i follow the link it takes me back to the sta...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How Can I share a playlist with specific people only?

Hi, I like to create very custom playlists for small groups of 1 to 10 or 20 people only. How can I share a playlist in this way?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I like to create very custom playlists for small groups of 1 to 10 or 20 people only.   How can I share a playlist in this way?
  • Alienboy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify available in Egypt?

Hi there,my daughter wants to go on holiday to Egypt. Can she use her premium account over there?Regards,tv

• Regular
  • Hi there, my daughter wants to go on holiday to Egypt. Can she use her premium account over there? Regards, tv
  • tvwmd
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlist was replaced by someone else's playlists

Hi! I was just listening music on Spotify... and suddenly, my playlists and music was gone. They were replaced with music that I dont like and I dont listen. Is there anything i can do? I have already changed the password and so on. But is there any ...

• Hi!   I was just listening music on Spotify...   and suddenly, my playlists and music was gone. They were replaced with music that I dont like and I dont listen.   Is there anyth...
  • giambusso-us
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on ipod touch 4th gen

Can u still download spotify on an ipod touch 4th generation?

• Can u still download spotify on an ipod touch 4th generation?
  • jnorris170
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Somethings not right.

When i try to download something it tells me to get premium, but ive had premium for some time now and i just paid for it last week

• Casual Listener
  • When i try to download something it tells me to get premium, but ive had premium for some time now and i just paid for it last week
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I CAN NOT CONNECT

My spotfy was offline and closed out of nowhere (android) and now I can not connect anymore because it says I need to be online to connect

• My spotfy was offline and closed out of nowhere (android) and now I can not connect anymore because it says I need to be online to connect  
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema con mi cuenta

Tenia Spotify Familiar y en la actualización del pago ya no me dejó usar mi cuenta por lo que tuve que usar otra. Ahora tengo dos cuentas... quisiera saber si pueden combinar mis dos cuentas.. Me quedé sin mis playlist y mi musica guardada y tengo qu...

• Tenia Spotify Familiar y en la actualización del pago ya no me dejó usar mi cuenta por lo que tuve que usar otra. Ahora tengo dos cuentas... quisiera saber si pueden combinar mis dos cuentas..  ...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My account won't login with my facebook login info

I have my account logged onto my laptop and my pc. I wanted to download spotify to my phone and use it but it won't access my account through my facebook account. It claims my facebook account is not connected to my spotify account. This has not been...

• Casual Listener
  • I have my account logged onto my laptop and my pc. I wanted to download spotify to my phone and use it but it won't access my account through my facebook account. It claims my facebook account is not...
  • themuffinman743
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution LISTA ALEATORIA

HACE 20 DIAS QUE MI LISTA DE REPRODUCCION ES ALEATORIA, ACABO DE VERIFICAR QUE TENGO PAGADO EL PREMIUM Y RECIÉN CERRÉ SESIÓN NUEVAMENTE Y NO PASA NADA. NO QUIERO ESCUCHAR MIS CANCIONES EN ALEATORIA QUE HAGO?

• HACE 20 DIAS QUE MI LISTA DE REPRODUCCION ES ALEATORIA, ACABO DE VERIFICAR QUE TENGO PAGADO EL PREMIUM Y RECIÉN CERRÉ SESIÓN NUEVAMENTE Y NO PASA NADA. NO QUIERO ESCUCHAR MIS CANCIONES EN ALEATORIA Q...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have PlayStation Plus, suposed not commercials adds. But...

Hi, I have a suscription on PS Plus, No commercials were attached since on, but now I have had one from PS about the app on PS4, it is not suppose that Plus suscription on Playstation Network it is free of commercials? And for worst, everytime this c...

• Hi, I have a suscription on PS Plus, No commercials were attached since on, but now I have had one from PS about the app on PS4, it is not suppose that Plus suscription on Playstation ...
  • Lemannjphnson11
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login using facebook account

When I try to login using Facebook it keeps saying an error occurred and to try again later. When I remove Spotify from Facebook and login again using the Spotify app, it will continue to Facebook forxing me to accept Spotify to access my details, bu...

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to login using Facebook it keeps saying an error occurred and to try again later. When I remove Spotify from Facebook and login again using the Spotify app, it will continue to Facebook fo...
  • TOMM3KE
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancel Premium account/cancelar conta

Tento cancelar minha conta premium a uma semana e não existe dentro do app qualquer instrução para tal. Ja pesquisei na internet e não tem dentro do app "desfazer conta" ou algo semelhante.gostaria que a spotify entrasse em contato para cancelar minh...

• Tento cancelar minha conta premium a uma semana e não existe dentro do app qualquer instrução para tal. Ja pesquisei na internet e não tem dentro do app "desfazer conta" ou algo semelhante.gostaria q...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Captcha: R u kidding me!?

When logging into my (Premium) account using the webplayer I now have to complete the Google captcha (e.g. click on all images that contain a street number or a lake/sea or whatever). This is so annoying. I'm paying for your freaking service but stil...

• When logging into my (Premium) account using the webplayer I now have to complete the Google captcha (e.g. click on all images that contain a street number or a lake/sea or whatever). This is so anno...
  • tynec2723
  • 16 replies
  • 18 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 16 replies
  • 18 likes

Superuser Contribution hasło na inne urzadzenie

potrzebuje hasło na inne urzadzenie i za karzdym razem otrzymuje wiadomosc :Niestety, Twój adres e-mail nie był dostępny. Wyloguj się, zaloguj ponownie i ponów próbę. Jeśli problem nadal występuje, skontaktuj się z działem pomocy.

• potrzebuje hasło na inne urzadzenie i za karzdym razem otrzymuje wiadomosc :Niestety, Twój adres e-mail nie był dostępny. Wyloguj się, zaloguj ponownie i ponów próbę. Jeśli problem nadal występuje, s...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Old email continues to show after updating.

A while ago I changed my email through Facebook, as I created my account through there. I changed my primary email on Facebook, and have waited over a month now, and my old email still continues to show on my Spotify page. Didn't know if there were a...

• Visitor
  • A while ago I changed my email through Facebook, as I created my account through there. I changed my primary email on Facebook, and have waited over a month now, and my old email still continues to s...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes