Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Account closed

HelloIk changed my abonnement from normal to family. Then my payment changed from 9.99 to 14.99.needed to pay directly when i changed it.so in october i payed to times.wich is not right. So i pulled the 9.99 back and now my account is blokked????How ...

• Hello Ik changed my abonnement from normal to family. Then my payment changed from 9.99 to 14.99.needed to pay directly when i changed it.so in october i payed to times.wich is not right. So i pulle...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I already paid two times this month

A have a family membership and this month i already paid twice and again I have spotify free

• A have a family membership and this month i already paid twice and again I have spotify free
  • Jerrysplace
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot remove it from my music

I cannot delete the song.See the videoIt's not only on mobile, I tried it on mac too."Dude just remove the song !"https://youtu.be/V7-yOt8pc6g

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot delete the song. See the video It's not only on mobile, I tried it on mac too. "Dude just remove the song !" https://youtu.be/V7-yOt8pc6g
  • felixtfl
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Billing

I tried to sign up for Spotify using the student selection but couldn't get verified after entering the payment information. So, I resubscribed under the $0.99 for 3 month and then $9.99 each month thereafter. I looked at my statement today, and was ...

• I tried to sign up for Spotify using the student selection but couldn't get verified after entering the payment information.  So, I resubscribed under the $0.99 for 3 month and then $9.99 each m...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost premium account

I had to reset my phone and now I can't log on to my Spotify premium account which I'm paying for. Can you help me get back into that account with all my playlists?

• Visitor
  • I had to reset my phone and now I can't log on to my Spotify premium account which I'm paying for. Can you help me get back into that account with all my playlists?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund Process

I was unaware that I had two premium accounts running so I am canceling one. I can't figure out how to get a refund from my canceled account. Where do I go to find that information?

• I was unaware that I had two premium accounts running so I am canceling one. I can't figure out how to get a refund from my canceled account. Where do I go to find that information?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two payments on my Visa credit card

Hello.Does anyone know how to contact Spotify to let them know that 2 payments has been credited on my Visa Credit Card on the same month (october 2016) ? I don't see anything on their website.Thanks,Ron

• Hello. Does anyone know how to contact Spotify to let them know that 2 payments has been credited on my Visa Credit Card on the same month (october 2016) ? I don't see anything on their website. Th...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you activate the student discount?

Hello, I'm 16 and a student. I've ordered my NUS discount card and I'm still getting charged £9.99 how can I apply my student discount?!

• Hello, I'm 16 and a student. I've ordered my NUS discount card and I'm still getting charged £9.99 how can I apply my student discount?!
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Monaco / France

Hi, We are spending time in France and Monaco, in the family we have French telco operator and monaco telco operator, unfortunately SPOTIFY considers that we are not in the same country but Monaco and France should clearly be considered as being the ...

• Hi, We are spending time in France and Monaco, in the family we have French telco operator and monaco telco operator, unfortunately SPOTIFY considers that we are not in the same country but Monaco an...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify got my new CC # and I didn't give it to them

I lost my credit card and received a new one at the beginning of the week. Spotify prompted me to update my payment but, with the holiday, I didn't get a chance to. However, I checked my bank statement today and Spotify managed to get my new credit c...

• I lost my credit card and received a new one at the beginning of the week. Spotify prompted me to update my payment but, with the holiday, I didn't get a chance to. However, I checked my bank stateme...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changed creditrcard in my acount.

I had a Premium Family when my card was expired. Bought a new Premium with my new card, but still I got a Free version when I log in.What shall I do?

• Visitor
  • I had a Premium Family when my card was expired. Bought a new Premium with my new card, but still I got a Free version when I log in. What shall I do?
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify vom PSN-Konto entfernen

Sehr geehrte Community,mein PSN-Konto wirde gehackt, und nun kann ich mich nicht mehr mit diesem Account bon spotify abmelden. Nun habe ich ein neues PSN-Konto, aber kann mich nicht drauf anmelden, da es ja noch mit dem alten verbunden ist.Wie entfer...

• Sehr geehrte Community, mein PSN-Konto wirde gehackt, und nun kann ich mich nicht mehr mit diesem Account bon spotify abmelden. Nun habe ich ein neues PSN-Konto, aber kann mich nicht drauf anmelden,...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tried to get premimu for 9.00kr, was charged 99kr instead.

So like in the title, wanted to but 3 months of premium for 9kr and was charged 99kr instead. Thanks for help.

• So like in the title, wanted to but 3 months of premium for 9kr and was charged 99kr instead. Thanks for help.
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family and Country Change

Hello, I have moved to Brazil from USA. I would like to joing as a member of spotify family of another user. I already changed my current country in my account settings page, but I am still getting an error while trying to redeem the code sent to me....

• Music Fan
  • Hello,   I have moved to Brazil from USA. I would like to joing as a member of spotify family of another user.   I already changed my current country in my account settings page, b...
  • gustavokatel
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution payed, but did not get premium

hello, i payed for the 3 months of premium for 0.99 dollars and it charged my bank account but did not give me premium. plz help i want my 1.98 dollars back.

• hello, i payed for the 3 months of premium for 0.99 dollars and it charged my bank account but did not give me premium. plz help 🙂 i want my 1.98 dollars back.
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

All of my music was replaced by one artist

I logged in to spotify to find all my playlists removed and a french artist named Jul in their place. Ive never listened to this artist and never will now. I could recover the playlists but all of my saved music is gone now. Is my account hacked or s...

• Visitor
  • I logged in to spotify to find all my playlists removed and a french artist named Jul in their place. Ive never listened to this artist and never will now. I could recover the playlists but all of my...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in with Facebook suddenly.

I am a premium user, connected to Spotify through my Facebook account. And as of Saturday I have not been able to log into my Spotify. Saturday morning, I listened to music on my mobile app with no issue. I came home and went on my laptop, and the de...

• I am a premium user, connected to Spotify through my Facebook account. And as of Saturday I have not been able to log into my Spotify. Saturday morning, I listened to music on my mobile app with...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to cancel subscription

I pay for a subscription monthly for my sister. I need to have it canceled but I am unable to because she cannot remember her login information or email. I have placed a stop payment as well as replaced my debit card that it is tide to. She no longer...

• I pay for a subscription monthly for my sister. I need to have it canceled but I am unable to because she cannot remember her login information or email. I have placed a stop payment as well as repla...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account

Hello. How is my change account name? Thank you.

• Visitor
  • Hello. How is my change account name? Thank you.
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ma mi prendono in giro?

Ecco quanto ho scritto questa sera... e spero per loro che abbiano la trasparenza e velocità nel risolvere il problema, altrimenti muovo subito chi di dovere Salve,Di seguito riportiamo quanto ci hai comunicato:Buongiorno, il giorno 01/09/2014 con ID...

• Casual Listener
  • Ecco quanto ho scritto questa sera... e spero per loro che abbiano la trasparenza e velocità nel risolvere il problema, altrimenti muovo subito chi di dovere   Salve, Di seguito riportiamo qu...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes