Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Facebook deactivated, can't cancel Premium subscription.

I've seen some info about this but it seems to be relating to moving all of your spotify info BEFORE the deactivation of the facebook account. My facebook account has already been deactivated so I can't even log in to cancel my subscription payments ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've seen some info about this but it seems to be relating to moving all of your spotify info BEFORE the deactivation of the facebook account. My facebook account has already been deactivated so...
  • marsmoxie
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook Based Account

My log on is based on my Facebook account but I want to log into Spotify on my WDTV, how do I find the right user/password to us? My Facebook user/password does not appear to work.

• Gig Goer
  • My log on is based on my Facebook account but I want to log into Spotify on my WDTV, how do I find the right user/password to us? My Facebook user/password does not appear to work.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account deleted

I previously had Spotify Premium. I accidentally cancelled the credit card, so my subscription also ended. I then moved to Australia for studies and was locked out of my account. Now, when I try to log back into the account, Spotify says that the acc...

• I previously had Spotify Premium. I accidentally cancelled the credit card, so my subscription also ended. I then moved to Australia for studies and was locked out of my account. Now, when I try to l...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to get a refund from 1-year subscription?

I think I just subscribed twice. Because I clicked the Spotify Family subscription, then I availed the 1-year subscription option in the Spotify Family page. But I was surprised that the one year subscription is just for the Spotify Premium subscript...

• Casual Listener
  • I think I just subscribed twice. Because I clicked the Spotify Family subscription, then I availed the 1-year subscription option in the Spotify Family page. But I was surprised that the one year sub...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment

I bought Spotify yesterday and was charged $10 like I should have been, but when I checked my bank account today, I was charged another $5 from Spotify.

• I bought Spotify yesterday and was charged $10 like I should have been, but when I checked my bank account today, I was charged another $5 from Spotify.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account disappeared

I'm getting an error code saying I'm entering an incorrect username or password. Unfortunately the email address I registered with was a university one which has now expired, so I can't reset my password, and there doesn't seem to be any way to log i...

• I'm getting an error code saying I'm entering an incorrect username or password. Unfortunately the email address I registered with was a university one which has now expired, so I can't reset my pass...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid for premium but it's not working

Okay, so I'm a college student, so I signed up for the $4.99 charge a month, and I looked at my debt card and I was charged that. However, on my account it says that I don't have preimum??

• Okay, so I'm a college student, so I signed up for the $4.99 charge a month, and I looked at my debt card and I was charged that. However, on my account it says that I don't have preimum??
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify family

So i accidentally created a family plan for spotify. But i want to join my fathers family plan. Is there a solution to terminate my family plan ?

• So i accidentally created a family plan for spotify. But i want to join my fathers family plan. Is there a solution to terminate my family plan ?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed using different card, says I will lose premium.

So my last debit card was stolen, and the payment failed and I lost premium. I used my wife's card Aug. 14th to pay to get premium back, it's only the 25th today and I got an email saying I'll lose premium in 5 days because of failed payment. What is...

• So my last debit card was stolen, and the payment failed and I lost premium. I used my wife's card Aug. 14th to pay to get premium back, it's only the 25th today and I got an email saying I'll lose p...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account email is taken after deleting account

I deleted my spotify account and I would now like to create a new account with different username etc but same email. When I try to make a new one it says email is taken yet if I try to reset password it says there is no account associated with that ...

• Casual Listener
  • I deleted my spotify account and I would now like to create a new account with different username etc but same email. When I try to make a new one it says email is taken yet if I try to reset pa...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account says Free but I'm charged 99SEK

I have started accounts for my kids and got the trial period for the summer (3 months for 9SEK) But now since the 3 months are over and ofcourse i got charged for an extra month for 99SEK, my bad. But now when i log on to the kids accounts on the com...

• Visitor
  • I have started accounts for my kids and got the trial period for the summer (3 months for 9SEK) But now since the 3 months are over and ofcourse i got charged for an extra month for 99SEK, my bad.&nb...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

so my mother purchesed family premium, however i have not recieved any code on my email

i have not gotten any email with the reedem code and whatever...... and yes i ahve checked if she wrote the right email and yes i have registrated a user with that email.. please is it possbiel to get some real support.... ?

• i have not gotten any email with the reedem code and whatever...... and yes i ahve checked if she wrote the right email and yes i have registrated a user with that email.. please is it possbiel to ge...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 3 mesi premium 9.99 euro

Ho appena acquistato la versione premium cliccando sulla pubblicità durante la musica nella versione free che proponeva 3 mesi a 9.99 invece vedo che il mio abbonamento pagato 9.99 scade fra un mese.. che fare?

• Ho appena acquistato la versione premium cliccando sulla pubblicità durante la musica nella versione free che proponeva 3 mesi a 9.99 invece vedo che il mio abbonamento pagato 9.99 scade fra un mese....
  • fedecos
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Family Subscriptions - need to cancel one

My wife and I unknowingly both set up family subscriptions. I never invited her, but when I went to accept her invite, it said I could not since I was already part of a family subscription. How can I cancel mine without losing my account?

• Casual Listener
  • My wife and I unknowingly both set up family subscriptions.  I never invited her, but when I went to accept her invite, it said I could not since I was already part of a family subscription. &nb...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Prolonging student discount

Hi, I got an Email that I have to confirm my student status by clicking a Button which leads me to a spotify page. I think I'm supposed to click on "get Premium" with 50% student discount, but when I do this I get the message"It appears that you are ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I got an Email that I have to confirm my student status by clicking a Button which leads me to a spotify page. I think I'm supposed to click on "get Premium" with 50% student discount, b...
  • gentlemaxx
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ERROR EN FACTURACION

Cuando active spotyfy premium en Junio, habia una oferta de 3 meses por 9,95€, la active con esta oferta y sin embargo me habeis cobrado Junio, Julio y Agosto. A que se debe? Gracias Un saludo

• Cuando active spotyfy premium en Junio, habia una oferta de 3 meses por 9,95€, la active con esta oferta y sin embargo me habeis cobrado Junio, Julio y Agosto. A que se debe?  Gracias   ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

music cut

Why did 3/4 of my music library get cut overnight? 

• Why did 3/4 of my music library get cut overnight? 
  • peakplaylists
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelled subscription - how do I get Spotify to delete my payment card data?

I just read Spotify's updated privacy policy and think it contains some shocking clauses that are unacceptable to me, particularly relating to sharing payment data with third parties in other countries. I've therefore cancelled my subscription. Howev...

• Casual Listener
  • I just read Spotify's updated privacy policy and think it contains some shocking clauses that are unacceptable to me, particularly relating to sharing payment data with third parties in other countri...
  • buttercupfly33
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify Thinks I'm in the Wrong Country

Hi thereI've already use my office server in the UK to register but I'm in Germany.now I cannot use the invitation to add to the premium family.any ideas or any solutions ?thank you

• Visitor
  • Hi there I've already use my office server in the UK to register but I'm in Germany. now I cannot use the invitation to add to the premium family. any ideas or any solutions ? thank you
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change user name

Hello,Is it possible to change user name from the long version of the company name, to the shorter one that everyone is more familiar with?Thanks in advance.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Is it possible to change user name from the long version of the company name, to the shorter one that everyone is more familiar with? Thanks in advance.
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes