Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Language settings and living abroad

Hey guys, I`m living in Germany but I don´t understand a word of german, and everything was perfect until Spotify block my account and made me change my country to Germany. I want my portuguese playlists sugestions, language, etc back. Is there any w...

• Hey guys,   I`m living in Germany but I don´t understand a word of german, and everything was perfect until Spotify block my account and made me change my country to Germany. I want my portugu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Hi! I just payed for a new premium Spotify. I Was automaticly logged in with the same username and password, But all of my music were gone. So i logged out and deleted det app and then i reinstalled it and logged in again. All my music were back but ...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I just payed for a new premium Spotify. I Was automaticly logged in with the same username and password, But all of my music were gone. So i logged out and deleted det app and then i reinstalled ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recurring Debit Card Payment cancellation - BAAC / TAC LIES?

So I've spent the last month trying to cancel a premium spotify account that I do not have access to, but have been paying for (ex-girlfriend situation) Spotify customer services said the only way they could cancel this is if I provided a BAAC or a T...

• So I've spent the last month trying to cancel a premium spotify account that I do not have access to, but have been paying for (ex-girlfriend situation)   Spotify customer services said the on...
  • GaryWillmott
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Subscriptions and premium

Hello. I dont want the family plan. I want to go back to the generally premium who cost 99 per month. How do i do that?Thanx!OS

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I dont want the family plan. I want to go back to the generally premium who cost 99 per month. How do i do that? Thanx! OS
  • Teliahunken
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs Missing from Playlist

According to the FAQ, the availability of songs can change from time to time: https://www.spotify.com/uk/help/faq/content/artist-disappeared/ I can understand that music may become unavailable, but it bugs me that there is no communication that the a...

• Casual Listener
  • According to the FAQ, the availability of songs can change from time to time: https://www.spotify.com/uk/help/faq/content/artist-disappeared/   I can understand that music may become unava...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes

Error 14 spotify abroad?!

hi I have been spotify premium user for the last 3 years of which more than 2 of themHave been abroad.Now suddenly today I get an error saying that I have been abroad more than 14 days so I cannot log in!?Please help I don't know what to do. And trav...

• hi I have been spotify premium user for the last 3 years of which more than 2 of them Have been abroad. Now suddenly today I get an error saying that I have been abroad more than 14 days so I canno...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error spotify premium

Mi usuario es jacob17 pague con tarjeta me quitó saldo y no tengo spotify premium, me ayudan?

• Mi usuario es jacob17 pague con tarjeta me quitó saldo y no tengo spotify premium, me ayudan?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charged me for a subscription I don't have

I tried to buy student Spotify and entered all my credit information and then went to the student filling out information it would tell me it is not valid. Then make me restart. Now I recently noticed my card was charged but I don't even have a subsc...

• I tried to buy student Spotify and entered all my credit information and then went to the student filling out information it would tell me it is not valid. Then make me restart. Now I recently notice...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Im still getting billed.

I cancelled my premium account and went back to the normal limited account.My cell phone provider is now paying for Spotify.It says in my subscription that rogers is paying it. I'm still getting billed!!How to o stop these payments on my visa?

• I cancelled my premium account and went back to the normal limited account. My cell phone provider is now paying for Spotify. It says in my subscription that rogers is paying it. I'm still getting ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to use gift card in mexico?

I purchased a gift card online for my son to use on Spotify mexico, but when he received the e-mal with the code needed to activate the card he received a message saying the code is invalid in mexico. How do i gel this to work?

• I purchased a gift card online for my son to use on Spotify mexico, but when he received the e-mal with the code needed to activate the card he received a message saying the code is invalid in mexico...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

7 day free trial..I'm on 7th day and want to cancel

As it says really...I got a 7day free trial and it's 7th day I want to leave but without incurring charges. What do I do please

• As it says really...I got a 7day free trial and it's 7th day I want to leave but without incurring charges. What do I do please
  • pcech27
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

I already have a premium account and I just learned of the student discount. How do I "downgrade" to that account so it is cheaper? #PoorCollegeStudentProblems

• I already have a premium account and I just learned of the student discount. How do I "downgrade" to that account so it is cheaper? #PoorCollegeStudentProblems
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album tracks gone missing!

For the last week I have been listening to the new Lucinda Williams album "The Ghosts of Highway 20". Since yesterday I am only able to play 2 of the tracks. On my PC app the other tracks are grayed out. On my mobile devices only these 2 tracks appea...

• Casual Listener
  • For the last week I have been listening to the new Lucinda Williams album "The Ghosts of Highway 20". Since yesterday I am only able to play 2 of the tracks.  On my PC app the other tracks are g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

canciones no disponibles por región.

Cuento con una cuenta en México y otra en España, donde tenia acceso a un artista mexicano en ambos perfiles, ayer las canciones del artista dejaron de estar disponible por un supuesto inconveniente con la región.Me parece algo absurdo.

• Cuento con una cuenta en México y otra en España, donde tenia acceso a un artista mexicano en ambos perfiles, ayer las canciones del artista dejaron de estar disponible por un supuesto inconveniente ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
    Unlimited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

help with premium!!!

I have a family plan of 3 members and wanted to add an additional member and it looks like it replaced my whole plan!!! I also had 2 other members already signed up and it looks like they got erased and my 6 month 9.99 special pricing is reset!!! Ple...

• I have a family plan of 3 members and wanted to add an additional member and it looks like it replaced my whole plan!!!  I also had 2 other members already signed up and it looks like they got e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

7 day free trial not 30

Hi .Signed up for premium last night. Instead of expected 30 day trial was offered 7 days. Subsequently appear to be offered 30 days but credit card details requested again. If I go ahead and input card details again will I be double charged? Thanks.

• Hi . Signed up for premium last night. Instead of expected 30 day trial was offered 7 days. Subsequently appear to be offered 30 days but credit card details requested again. If I go ahead and input...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cobro doble spotify

Alguien me puede ayudar estaba pagando bien spotify mes a mes y de un momento a otro empezo a cobrar dos veces por mes he hecho de todo incluso en actualizar datos de pago quite los datos de mi tarjeta de credito y nada, pase la cuenta a free y tampo...

• Alguien me puede ayudar estaba pagando bien spotify mes a mes y de un momento a otro empezo a cobrar dos veces por mes he hecho de todo incluso en actualizar datos de pago quite los datos de mi tarje...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PROBLEMA COM PAGAMENTO

Eu venho tentando voltar a ser premium desde que meu cartão foi cancelado porque foi clonado. Depois disso ja tentei de todas as formas realizar o pagamento. Usei 3 cartõe diferentes (que estão funcionando perfeitamente) e o sistema de vocês continua...

• Eu venho tentando voltar a ser premium desde que meu cartão foi cancelado porque foi clonado.    Depois disso ja tentei de todas as formas realizar o pagamento. Usei 3 cartõe diferentes (...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me sign up for premium

For the past couple days I have been trying to upgrade my account to premium and then when I get to the page to type in my payment info it just has the two options, paying by credit card or pay pal and under those two options it just has the loading ...

• For the past couple days I have been trying to upgrade my account to premium and then when I get to the page to type in my payment info it just has the two options, paying by credit card or pay pal a...
  • Chris3927
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change County Won't Work

So I created my account in Australia and I went to London for about 2 months so I changed the country on my account on the website to the UK. Now that I'm back home it's won't let me change it back and when I look at the list of countries the USA is ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I created my account in Australia and I went to London for about 2 months so I changed the country on my account on the website to the UK. Now that I'm back home it's won't let me change it back a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes