Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Still charged for Spotify Unlimited??

Hello, I've a delicate problem and would be most grateful for any help availabe. I've had a Spotify Unlimited account for years, which I've been very pleased with. (Charged 49 SEK / month) Recently, I've decided to unsubscribe since me and my girlfri...

• Hello,   I've a delicate problem and would be most grateful for any help availabe. I've had a Spotify Unlimited account for years, which I've been very pleased with. (Charged 49 SEK / month)&n...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Double payment premium account to spotify and moviestar

I've been paying spotify premium to spotify and Moviestar since August 2014. I whould like to claim for the refund of the double payment I've been doing to spotify. I've filled the contact form and I've received an email asking me to post the problem...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been paying spotify premium to spotify and Moviestar since August 2014. I whould like to claim for the refund of the double payment I've been doing to spotify. I've filled the contact form and I...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to register with my Spotify Account

My Fido plan gives me 2 years of Spotify Premium The username registered for my Spotify acct is not being recognized by the Spotify App. Is there anything you can do to help me resolve this issue.

• My Fido plan gives me 2 years of Spotify Premium The username registered for my Spotify acct is not being recognized by the Spotify App. Is there anything you can do to help me resolve this issue.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re Link facebook account

I created a spotify account through facebook, with premium. I've cancelled the premium from this first account and created a second one already and have subscribed premium on that account too. However, I want to link my facebook to the second account...

• I created a spotify account through facebook, with premium. I've cancelled the premium from this first account and created a second one already and have subscribed premium on that account too. Howeve...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in through Facebook

I'm on the Desktop Spotify. I click 'Log in with Facebook', it opens up Firefox, says 'logging in' and then 'you may now close this window', but it doesn't actually log in on the desktop app. I am logged in through Facebook on the website, but the tw...

• I'm on the Desktop Spotify. I click 'Log in with Facebook', it opens up Firefox, says 'logging in' and then 'you may now close this window', but it doesn't actually log in on the desktop app. I am lo...
  • joshieboy15
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paying for Premium but Account reports Free Trial version being used

I'm paying for Premium but my account says I'm using the free trial version, this could have been like this for months, I only use Spotify through my Sonos and I would occasionally get messages telling me to upgrade to Premium. We recently moved hous...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm paying for Premium but my account says I'm using the free trial version, this could have been like this for months, I only use Spotify through my Sonos and I would occasionally get messages telli...
  • Krsllsmly
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Account is bound to correct facebook but wrong e-mail

Hi, I have a problem where my spotify account is connected to the correct facebook-profile but wrong e-mail address. I can't change the e-mail address because I don't have the correct password. I always log in via facebook, but the facebook-password ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a problem where my spotify account is connected to the correct facebook-profile but wrong e-mail address. I can't change the e-mail address because I don't have the correct passwo...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Buying premium for someone else as a gift?!

I want to buy premium for a year for my gf for her bday. Is this possible? Can I also have it activated on a certain day of my choosing?! Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I want to buy premium for a year for my gf for her bday. Is this possible? Can I also have it activated on a certain day of my choosing?! Thanks!
  • kayeong
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Problems with Brazilian support - overcharged

Hi!I'm Luisa, from Sao Paulo - Brazil and I'm having a really hard time dealing with 2 serious problems with the Brazilian custommer support. I really don't know what to do so please, I would really appreciate some help.Long story short, I'm a Premiu...

• Roadie
  • Hi! I'm Luisa, from Sao Paulo - Brazil and I'm having a really hard time dealing with 2 serious problems with the Brazilian custommer support. I really don't know what to do so please, I would reall...
  • luisa_mauaccad
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Purchase Premium

I would like to purchase a premium membership .... But if I do this on my iPhone 6 Plus will Itunes or Apple take a cut and charge me more than the actual premiership montly fee? I was a former member of RDIO for 2years unto Pandora took them over, y...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to purchase a premium membership .... But if I do this on my iPhone 6 Plus will Itunes or Apple take a cut and charge me more than the actual premiership montly fee? I was a former membe...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Access to Family Invitation

I have been invited to Family, but cannot access the premium service having applied the Redeem code and followed the "Customer Support" suggestion to reinstall Spotify. How do I access Premium through the Family service that is being paid for?

• I have been invited to Family, but cannot access the premium service having applied the Redeem code and followed the "Customer Support" suggestion to reinstall Spotify. How do I access Premium throug...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help unlinking my Spotify Account an a Sony PSN Account

Hi, I used an old Sony PlayStation Network Account and linked it to my spotify account but now I have forgotten my PSN Account and I created another one but wen I try to sync it with Spotify, I can't. I need help unlinking my Spotify Account from the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I used an old Sony PlayStation Network Account and linked it to my spotify account but now I have forgotten my PSN Account and I created another one but wen I try to sync it with Spotify...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

changing to student.

So i've had spotify premium for a while now, and I just recently found out that they have a student discount, I was wondering is there a way I can switch to student, without completely unsubscribing, and if I do have to completely unsubscribe, will I...

• So i've had spotify premium for a while now, and I just recently found out that they have a student discount, I was wondering is there a way I can switch to student, without completely unsubscribing,...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

Hi there, I have a Premium subscription, but just realised that I'm entitled to student discount.How do I redeem this discount? Do I need to cancel and subscribe again or just put in my payment details and it will do it automatically next month?As I ...

• Hi there,   I have a Premium subscription, but just realised that I'm entitled to student discount. How do I redeem this discount? Do I need to cancel and subscribe again or just put in my ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook account locked - Can´t use Spotify anymore

Facebook locked my account there due to a presumed wrong name, now I also can´t login to Spotify anymore (Premium member). What can I do to use Spotify again via a new account without loosing my list of artists and my playlists?

• Visitor
  • Facebook locked my account there due to a presumed wrong name, now I also can´t login to Spotify anymore (Premium member). What can I do to use Spotify again via a new account without loosing my list...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New artist named completely wrong

Plz help. We have single release TODAY and the song is not even under our bands name. Band name is THE HYPOTHESIS and now it is marked in Spotify only by "Hypothesis"... We need "THE" word in front of it.... what to do?

• Plz help. We have single release TODAY and the song is not even under our bands name. Band name is THE HYPOTHESIS and now it is marked in Spotify only by "Hypothesis"... We need "THE" word in front o...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why are songs greyed out?

I have premium membership and i use spotify on my iphone. Sometimes when I search for an artist or certain songs, they come up in the search but when I go to listen the song is greyed out and says "track unavailable". I'm not in offline mode or anyth...

• I have premium membership and i use spotify on my iphone. Sometimes when I search for an artist or certain songs, they come up in the search but when I go to listen the song is greyed out and says "t...
  • FooMilk
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Problema con el costo de la suscripción

Querida gente de Spotify, tengo el siguiente problema.Desde que me suscribi a Spotify Premium del cual el costo es de 5.99USD se me está descontando cada mes la suma de "6.78USD" de la cuenta de PayPal?? no encuentro el motivo de la diferencia?? dese...

• Querida gente de Spotify, tengo el siguiente problema. Desde que me suscribi a Spotify Premium del cual el costo es de 5.99USD se me está descontando cada mes la suma de "6.78USD" de la cuenta de Pa...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Language settings and living abroad

Hey guys, I`m living in Germany but I don´t understand a word of german, and everything was perfect until Spotify block my account and made me change my country to Germany. I want my portuguese playlists sugestions, language, etc back. Is there any w...

• Hey guys,   I`m living in Germany but I don´t understand a word of german, and everything was perfect until Spotify block my account and made me change my country to Germany. I want my portugu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Hi! I just payed for a new premium Spotify. I Was automaticly logged in with the same username and password, But all of my music were gone. So i logged out and deleted det app and then i reinstalled it and logged in again. All my music were back but ...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I just payed for a new premium Spotify. I Was automaticly logged in with the same username and password, But all of my music were gone. So i logged out and deleted det app and then i reinstalled ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes