Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify China - not able to log onto the App/Program

Hello to all of you, I´ve read many posts/threads about the China Spotify issue problem, it seems like everytime at least the service works with VPN. I am in China until January (close to Shenzhen) . I always use a VPN to go to the internet (Several ...

• Regular
  • Hello to all of you,   I´ve read many posts/threads about the China Spotify issue problem, it seems like everytime at least the service works with VPN. I am in China until January (close ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Locked out of Spotify because I'm abroad, will buying Premium fix?

I got a message on my Spotify iPhone app that I can't use Spotify now because I have been abroad for 14 days. (from US to UK)When I try to log in on the desktop app it takes me to the "Spotify desktop client communication failed." page and does not a...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a message on my Spotify iPhone app that I can't use Spotify now because I have been abroad for 14 days.  (from US to UK) When I try to log in on the desktop app it takes me to the "Spotif...
  • dbaler
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t log into spotify after i changed my password

HELP!!! I recently changed my password and now i cant log into spotify... i only get the message that my password or username is incorrect.

• HELP!!!   I recently changed my password and now i cant log into spotify... i only get the message that my password or username is incorrect. 
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account has been hacked

Hi, I've recently discovered that my Spotify premium account has had it's email account changed to be an "@armyspy.com" account. My password also seems to have been changed. I can therefore not change either the email or the password (as one relies o...

• Hi,   I've recently discovered that my Spotify premium account has had it's email account changed to be an "@armyspy.com" account. My password also seems to have been changed. I can therefore ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Subscription

I have two separate Spotify accounts and would like to cancel one. How do I go about doing this?Thanks.

• I have two separate Spotify accounts and would like to cancel one. How do I go about doing this? Thanks.
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnecting from facebook keeps name and photo

I've been having quite an issue. A friend accidentally linked her Facebook account with my Spotify account. When I went on the web player and disconnected it from the preferences and logged out and back in nothing changed. On the top of the player it...

• I've been having quite an issue. A friend accidentally linked her Facebook account with my Spotify account. When I went on the web player and disconnected it from the preferences and logged out and b...
  • lillie-beth
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium

I have accedentaly acceded to premium account for 7 days as spotify has allowed without paying but I'm worry about this. Once these seven days are gone, I won't be paying for the premium account... will I? I want to be sure it won't happen because I ...

• Visitor
  • I have accedentaly acceded to premium account for 7 days as spotify has allowed without paying but I'm worry about this. Once these seven days are gone, I won't be paying for the premium account... w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Twice

I'm exhausted. Seriuosly I'm tired of trying to get help with this issue. I'm being charged double, have been for about a year now and nobody is helping me no matter how many contact forms I fill out.

• Regular
  • I'm exhausted. Seriuosly I'm tired of trying to get help with this issue. I'm being charged double, have been for about a year now and nobody is helping me no matter how many contact forms I fill out...
  • ToniDavis
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify connected apps/ accounts

Hi! When I login to for example https://spotify-trendsetter.de/ or connected my Spotify account to Shazam, I granted those apps some rights to access details about my profile.Where can I find a list with all sites/ apps that I connected my Spotify ac...

• Visitor
  • Hi!   When I login to for example https://spotify-trendsetter.de/ or connected my Spotify account to Shazam, I granted those apps some rights to access details about my profile. Where ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Set a password for your devices

Hi! I've read a abit in this forum and it seems like there are some problems with this function? I've tried to set my device password but I don't get an email with my credentials. Would it be possible that my mail is sent manually? Thanks, Fabian

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I've read a abit in this forum and it seems like there are some problems with this function? I've tried to set my device password but I don't get an email with my credentials. Woul...
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

How to switch to familly account ?

Hi I have a premium account and I would like to add another one for my daughter. How can I proceed ?Must I switch to free account and then subscribe to the familly account ? or is there a way to keep my premium account and add another one to it ? Rap...

• Regular
  • Hi I have a premium account and I would like to add another one for my daughter. How can I proceed ? Must I switch to free account and then subscribe to the familly account ? or is there a way to ke...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to stop getting charged

I had Spotify for four months and they were charging me twice. So I canceled and I've still been getting charged for the four months after I canceled. How do I get my money back and get them to stop charging?

• I had Spotify for four months and they were charging me twice. So I canceled and I've still been getting charged for the four months after I canceled. How do I get my money back and get them to stop ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Hacked - Can't Use Anonymous Help Posting

My Spotify Premium account was hacked (I am currently logged on through Facebook, but I never use this account). I received an email from the Spotify team (which was completely in Spanish), letting me know that my account email address changed from m...

• My Spotify Premium account was hacked (I am currently logged on through Facebook, but I never use this account). I received an email from the Spotify team (which was completely in Spanish), letting m...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free trial???

Just signed up to the 7 day trial. Does it just end after 7 days. Or do i get automaticaly charged if i dont cancel??????

• Just signed up to the 7 day trial. Does it just end after 7 days. Or do i get automaticaly charged if i dont cancel??????
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify doesn't have my college on the list of colleges when applying for discount Help!

Hey guys I've been using spotify premium for a while now and I love it. I found out that they're was a student discount for people going to college. When I went to apply my college was not on the list. Doesn't anyone know what I can do to get past th...

• Hey guys I've been using spotify premium for a while now and I love it. I found out that they're was a student discount for people going to college. When I went to apply my college was not on the lis...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a phone number I can call to talk to somebody from Spotify?

Is there a phone number I can call to talk to somebody from Spotify? I messed up my Premium upgrade and signed up for the $4.99 student discount when I only wanted to try it for $0.99 for 3 months. Realizing this mistake I cancelled the subscriptionj...

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a phone number I can call to talk to somebody from Spotify? I messed up my Premium upgrade and signed up for the $4.99 student discount when I only wanted to try it for $0.99 for 3 months. R...
  • Fortymouse
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is spotify compatible with iPod touch

HiI need a definitive answer before I sign up. Is Apple iPod touch generation 5 compatible with spotifyReally appreciate any input or advice. Seems like others are having similar problemsKind regardsOphymail

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I need a definitive answer before I sign up. Is Apple iPod touch generation 5 compatible with spotify Really appreciate any input or advice. Seems like others are having similar problems ...
  • Ophymail
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

all my offline songs are deleted

i subsecribed for premium when i was in Germany when i came back to Qatar all my offline songs are gone, it still work though but can't make them available offline again unless i play the whole song. could someone help me?

• i subsecribed for premium when i was in Germany when i came back to Qatar all my offline songs are gone, it still work though but can't make them available offline again unless i play the whole song....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes