Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cancelling Premium (via Vodafone promotion)

Hi, I got a 6 month free Spotify Premimum offer when I started my new Vodafone contract back in October 2013. Only recently found out i've been charged around £10 (£9.90 or something) since - for the remaining 13months. So I understand it's my own fa...

• Hi,   I got a 6 month free Spotify Premimum offer when I started my new Vodafone contract back in October 2013.   Only recently found out i've been charged around £10 (£9.90 or somethin...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Being charged every month, despite cancelling

I am at my wits end with this, and am actually considering legal advice. I am being charged by Spotify every month (for the premium service) despite having sent NUMEROUS e-mails trying to cancel- as I have the free package with Vodafone. I have e-mai...

• Visitor
  • I am at my wits end with this, and am actually considering legal advice. I am being charged by Spotify every month (for the premium service) despite having sent NUMEROUS e-mails trying to cancel- a...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged during 99 cent trial

I subscribed to the 99 cent plan that spotify was having a promotion for.. It is not supposed to expire until midseptember but I was my bank account was charged and I am pretty upset/irritated about it. When will my money be refunded and also I would...

• I subscribed to the 99 cent plan that spotify was having a promotion for.. It is not supposed to expire until midseptember but I was my bank account was charged and I am pretty upset/irritated about ...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I just renewed my Premium subscription, but i can't log in

My Spotify Premium is connected to my Facebook account. I'm currently in the Middle East, but I originally live in the Philippines. I just renewed my Premium subscription today, but when I tried to "Log in with Facebook" the Spotify App on my iPhone ...

• My Spotify Premium is connected to my Facebook account. I'm currently in the Middle East, but I originally live in the Philippines. I just renewed my Premium subscription today, but when I tried to "...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP, OVER CHARGED

In attempt to get Student Premiun I was charged $15.00 and still have no Student Premium. I want a FULL refund. help.

• In attempt to get Student Premiun I was charged $15.00 and still have no Student Premium. I want a FULL refund. help. 
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant log in playstation or iphone or website

alright so i first subed from my PS4 for free 30 days then payed for the month after that. everything was going fine till today. for some reason my sub cancelled and i had to re-sub again via my iphone via itunes. not only was there a price diffence ...

• alright so i first subed from my PS4 for free 30 days then payed for the month after that. everything was going fine till today. for some reason my sub cancelled and i had to re-sub again via my ipho...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice

I need to be refunded back you guys charged me twice $12.99 and. $9.99 this is very frustrating that you cannot speak to someone over the phone please answer this post I love this app but this sucks

• Casual Listener
  • I need to be refunded back you guys charged me twice $12.99 and. $9.99 this is very frustrating that you cannot speak to someone over the phone please answer this post I love this app but this sucks
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset it working

Hello, I have tried to reset my password as it continues to fail. Everytime I get to the page to reset I enter the data needed then press enter. After this however it tells me that the page has expired....? Please help me to resolve this problem. Tha...

• Hello, I have tried to reset my password as it continues to fail. Everytime I get to the page to reset I enter the data needed then press enter. After this however it tells me that the page has expir...
  • M0HX
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Family account

Hello, How can I adjust my Spotify Family account +1 familymember to +2 familymembers?

• Hello,   How can I adjust my Spotify Family account +1 familymember to +2 familymembers?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account

We set this up but I can't access it as says I am not in the same country as the owner, I am...Any ideas?Thank you.

• We set this up but I can't access it as says I am not in the same country as the owner, I am... Any ideas? Thank you.
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium cancelled when it says my card was declined

i've been paying 9.99 for a while now for spotify premium and today i found that it says my premium subscription ended when they couldnt get the money. I then put my card information in again but im wondering if it will charge me again on top of the ...

• i've been paying 9.99 for a while now for spotify premium and today i found that it says my premium subscription ended when they couldnt get the money.  I then put my card information in again b...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIN code does not work (Redeem card)

Hi. When I buyed a spotify gift card, I was scratching a little bit too hard over the PIN code. I can't read what it stand there! The store said they could'nt do anything about it. What can I do?

• Hi. When I buyed a spotify gift card, I was scratching a little bit too hard over the PIN code. I can't read what it stand there! The store said they could'nt do anything about it. What can I do?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account has been hacked and e-mail changed -HELP

So here's my issue.. Someone has changed the e-mail contact on my account to a name that I don't recognise. I want to try and get this reset but each time I fill out the online form it says it will respond to the e-mail address which is not mine!!Im ...

• So here's my issue.. Someone has changed the e-mail contact on my account to a name that I don't recognise. I want to try and get this reset but each time I fill out the online form it says it will r...
  • boracetin
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Expired student discount

HiI have used the spotify student discount for a year. It recently expired and I was charged $9.99. How can I get my discount back? Do I need to cancel my subscription and re-subscribe as a student? Thanks

• Hi I have used the spotify student discount for a year. It recently expired and I was charged $9.99. How can I get my discount back? Do I need to cancel my subscription and re-subscribe as a student...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

forgot password

Trying to reset forgotten password but constantly getting message "sorry, your form has expired".

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to reset forgotten password but constantly getting message "sorry, your form has expired".
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't connect my spotify with my Facebook

Hi guy's, I'm pretty new to this so be gentle.I've made a new account because I've lost my previous account, as I used it a number of years ago and stopped using it. Sadly I think that was connected to my FB. But there's nothing on my FB to confirm o...

• Hi guy's, I'm pretty new to this so be gentle. I've made a new account because I've lost my previous account, as I used it a number of years ago and stopped using it. Sadly I think that was connecte...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why am I being charged $12.99?

The price for Spotify Premium is $9.99, correct?So.... why am I being charged $12.99 a month?

• Casual Listener
  • The price for Spotify Premium is $9.99, correct? So.... why am I being charged $12.99 a month?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Someone is using my spotify

How do i kick out who ever is using my spotify and change my password

• Casual Listener
  • How do i kick out who ever is using my spotify and change my password
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium

Someone who I no longer talk to is using my spotify premium account which I pay for and don't want her using, is there any way you can reset it to where only my device has access?

• Casual Listener
  • Someone who I no longer talk to is using my spotify premium account which I pay for and don't want her using, is there any way you can reset it to where only my device has access?
  • rcpbyrktr
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Unable to link facebook to account

Hi there, when i start to use the Spotify, i registered via facebook. After sometime, i did registration again (id, pass) and subscribe the account. Now i would like to attach to premium account my facebook, however it is not working, because the fac...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   when i start to use the Spotify, i registered via facebook.   After sometime, i did registration again (id, pass) and subscribe the account.   Now i would like to att...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes