Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Signed up for premium getting really mad

My account says premium subscription if I log in on the web. But on the app for iPhone it says free. I have logged in and out 10 times and deleted and reinstalled the app.This is pathetic and annoying. What's the solution. And I am using the same use...

• My account says premium subscription if I log in on the web. But on the app for iPhone it says free. I have logged in and out 10 times and deleted and reinstalled the app. This is pathetic and annoy...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double billed for several months!

Hello, Just by accident I found out that I'm being billed for my only spotify account twice every month. According to my bank statements this is going on for 8 months now. Could someone from the billing team please contact me asap and correct this? T...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Just by accident I found out that I'm being billed for my only spotify account twice every month. According to my bank statements this is going on for 8 months now.  C...
  • Kotton-top
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

FRAUD?!

I am being charged by Spotify. $9.99 per month for the last 5 months. I have never entered a credit card number. I have Spotify profiles for my kids that are free, but have never even entered credit card information. Is there any way to reach a PERSO...

• Casual Listener
  • I am being charged by Spotify. $9.99 per month for the last 5 months. I have never entered a credit card number. I have Spotify profiles for my kids that are free, but have never even entered credit ...
  • GWP16
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium payment did not work out, or did it?

Hey there, I just received a message, that my spotify premium payment did not work out. A few seconds later though, I received an e-mail from paypal stating that I just payed for premium. What should I do? Will Spotify notice that the payment did act...

• Hey there,   I just received a message, that my spotify premium payment did not work out. A few seconds later though, I received an e-mail from paypal stating that I just payed for premium. &...
  • EowynCarter
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify charged me 10 euro's after free trial

PROBLEM IS RESOLVEDHey fellas,i have sent a message to Spotify about this yesterday, but no response. So i'll post it here.Well basicly the problem is that i got the 30 day free trail, and i didn't want to pay the full subscription when it was over, ...

• Casual Listener
  • PROBLEM IS RESOLVED Hey fellas, i have sent a message to Spotify about this yesterday, but no response. So i'll post it here. Well basicly the problem is that i got the 30 day free trail, and ...
  • Lucalagalot
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have Premium through Sprint...but Spotify is charging me as well...PLEASE HELP!!!

So essentially, I went through the 6 month trial and now I am being billed by Sprint, which is what I agreed to. But Spotify is also sending invoices. Is there a way to fix this as I am not able to contact Spotify via phone and Sprint states they hav...

• So essentially, I went through the 6 month trial and now I am being billed by Sprint, which is what I agreed to. But Spotify is also sending invoices. Is there a way to fix this as I am not able to c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I got a Reset your Password email that I didn't request. Why?

Even though the email starts, "No need to worry,...", since I work in IT and the sender is account-admin@news.spotifymail.com, I *AM* worried, since I didn't request the password reset. The link goes to spotify.com, so it seems legit all the way. May...

• Gig Goer
  • Even though the email starts, "No need to worry,...", since I work in IT and the sender is account-admin@news.spotifymail.com, I *AM* worried, since I didn't request the password reset. The link goes...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

cant update account country

HI, I try changing my account country from US to UKit says its updating but nothing really changes. I do it VIA the * Subscription and payment menu* Update details* Want to use another payment option* and there - change country Please help Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • HI,   I try changing my account country from US to UK it says its updating but nothing really changes.   I do it VIA the  * Subscription and payment menu * Update details ...
  • carolyncritchlo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country

Hey, Spotify doesn't allow me to switch my acount from being registered in the UK (where I used to live) to Sweden (where I live now). I've changed the payment method to a Swedish payment card, but every time I follow the instructions on the help pag...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, Spotify doesn't allow me to switch my acount from being registered in the UK (where I used to live) to Sweden (where I live now). I've changed the payment method to a Swedish payment card, but e...
  • editegarjane
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change e-mail and username after delete Facebook account

Hello,In past I've created account throu Facebook and now when I delete Facebook account I want to change my username to be more userfriendly. What's more email should be also changed but I can't. Provided link redirect me to FB site. Is it even poss...

• Hello, In past I've created account throu Facebook and now when I delete Facebook account I want to change my username to be more userfriendly. What's more email should be also changed but I can't. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pricing policy between different currencies

Hello, I dont understand the price difference for the subscription between different currencies. - US : Subscription $9,99/month- FR : Subscription €9,99/month- CH : Sbscription CHF12,95 But the currency exchange is quite similar for 1 USD, i have 0,...

• Hello,    I dont understand the price difference for the subscription between different currencies.    - US : Subscription $9,99/month - FR : Subscription €9,99/month - CH :...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! And you call it customer service?!?

Hi there. My problem is this, yesterday my siubscription failed to renew and I don't know why. I repaid it manually with Paypal and I have credit card attached into it. Automatical renewal worked normally all these months I'm subscriber and using Pay...

• Visitor
  • Hi there.   My problem is this, yesterday my siubscription failed to renew and I don't know why. I repaid it manually with Paypal and I have credit card attached into it. Automatical renewal...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pague y no tengo

Hila pague el servicio y no me lo dieron lo cual no x e hace justo alguien q me pueda ayudar

• Hila pague el servicio y no me lo dieron lo cual no x e hace justo alguien q me pueda ayudar
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Major Issues with Subsciption

I love Spotify, and have been a devoted user for about a year now. I was using the Premium feature for a while, but hit a bit of a rough patch in terms of funds and, sadly, had to downgrade to the free version of Spotify. Now that I am working and en...

• I love Spotify, and have been a devoted user for about a year now. I was using the Premium feature for a while, but hit a bit of a rough patch in terms of funds and, sadly, had to downgrade to the fr...
  • maricaringal
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Found a phone

Hello, I found a locked phone without sim card. The only usable information I was able to find on the SD card was the 10-digit spotify ID number. Does anyone know if this can help me track the owner? Tim

• Hello,   I found a locked phone without sim card. The only usable information I was able to find on the SD card was the 10-digit spotify ID number. Does anyone know if this can help me track t...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to set a searchable user name

Hi,I don't understand how spotify works, I created a profile years ago with a random user name.Now I wan't to follow friends and wan't friends to follow, but they don't now who I am, if they just see my user name. The question: How do I get my real n...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I don't understand how spotify works, I created a profile years ago with a random user name. Now I wan't to follow friends and wan't friends to follow, but they don't now who I am, if...
  • volt220
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Device password email not coming through - don't know where to go for help

I've selected the option to create a new device password multiple times, and it says that an email with the information has been sent, but it never comes through. I am trying to setup spotify on my audio receiver, and because I used my facebook crede...

• I've selected the option to create a new device password multiple times, and it says that an email with the information has been sent, but it never comes through. I am trying to setup spotify on my a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Eliminar Cuenta

Quiero borrar mi cuenta ya que me gustaria tener espacio en mi celular y escuchar en la compu, mi usuario es @killjoy66

• Visitor
  • Quiero borrar mi cuenta ya que me gustaria tener espacio en mi celular y escuchar en la compu, mi usuario es @killjoy66
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I update my payment details

How do I update my payment details?

• How do I update my payment details?
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple

HiI have two accounts. But one of them has an e-mail that doesnt exist anymore.I want to delete that one or change it to the new one.It is not possible because it says the adress is already in use. And it is , by me hehe.I dont want the new account t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have two accounts. But one of them has an e-mail that doesnt exist anymore. I want to delete that one or change it to the new one. It is not possible because it says the adress is already in ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes