Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Blocking someone

If I block a user, do messages I sent them get removed on their end? After I blocked someone, the messages I sent them disappeared on my end, so I wondered if the same happens on theirs.

• Casual Listener
  • If I block a user, do messages I sent them get removed on their end? After I blocked someone, the messages I sent them disappeared on my end, so I wondered if the same happens on theirs. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Messages and permanently deleting accounts

If I permanently remove my account, do messages I sent to people recently get removed too? Or do they still show up in their inbox?

• Casual Listener
  • If I permanently remove my account, do messages I sent to people recently get removed too? Or do they still show up in their inbox?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change normal Premium to Student Deal Premium?

I am and have been on Spotify Premium for a few months now (since last year), and now that I've enrolled in college, I'm trying to switch to the student deal for college-enrolled students. However, whenever I try to do it, it redirects me to the upgr...

• I am and have been on Spotify Premium for a few months now (since last year), and now that I've enrolled in college, I'm trying to switch to the student deal for college-enrolled students. However, w...
  • MrBigDazza
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Issues with Spotify Connect

I have spotify on my macbook as well as my iphone and ipad, but yet I can't seem to get the spotify connect feature to work between each device. I only have one acocunt, and all are on the same wifi network. Yet.... I can play spotify off of my phone...

• Visitor
  • I have spotify on my macbook as well as my iphone and ipad, but yet I can't seem to get the spotify connect feature to work between each device. I only have one acocunt, and all are on the same wifi ...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for Premium: Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day

Hi, I'm from Spain and I'm trying to pay three months of test 0.99. I use my MasterCard, and I do not make payment. I get the error has had a bad day, try another type of payment. I do not know what's happening. If your server does not work or someth...

• Hi, I'm from Spain and I'm trying to pay three months of test 0.99. I use my MasterCard, and I do not make payment. I get the error has had a bad day, try another type of payment. I do not know what'...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't get premium yet?

I bought and paid for my premium on the 3rd of this month and i'm still "free" only. I contacted spotify about this 6 days ago and have gotten nothing back yet. So i am basically paying for a month and at best i won't even have it for a month since i...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought and paid for my premium on the 3rd of this month and i'm still "free" only. I contacted spotify about this 6 days ago and have gotten nothing back yet. So i am basically paying for a month a...
  • SoftAsSilk
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems changing country

Hi, I currently have the Spotify Free but recently received a voucher code recently which entitles me to ones years free spotify premium. I am a UK user although for some reason my account is registered in the US. The problem i am now having is that ...

• Hi, I currently have the Spotify Free but recently received a voucher code recently which entitles me to ones years free spotify premium. I am a UK user although for some reason my account is registe...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged For 3 Month Trial

I saw the 3 months of premium for .99 cents trial offer and tried submitting my debit card information to get it, but was given a message telling me that I've already used a trial/discounted offer before and I wouldn't be able to get the 3 months for...

• I saw the 3 months of premium for .99 cents trial offer and tried submitting my debit card information to get it, but was given a message telling me that I've already used a trial/discounted offer be...
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web App Bug

You can easely skip Commercial breakes in Spotify web app with AdBlock Plus

• Casual Listener
  • You can easely skip Commercial breakes in Spotify web app with AdBlock Plus
  • hkii
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

why was I charged twice

I was charged 4.99 and 9.99 for what purpose??

• I was charged 4.99 and 9.99 for what purpose??
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

question

I got the student discount for Spotify and I got the money taken from my bank and I tried to see the songs and everything and it's not letting me. I don't know what account it went to because I can't seem to see the recipet on my account or anything

• Casual Listener
  • I got the student discount for Spotify and I got the money taken from my bank and I tried to see the songs and everything and it's not letting me. I don't know what account it went to because I can't...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country

I recently went to Sweden and i'm back home (Singapore), tried logging in but it says that i can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days. Hence i went to edit my profile, but i'm not able to change my country. Can someone help me out? there's no dropdown...

• I recently went to Sweden and i'm back home (Singapore), tried logging in but it says that i can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days. Hence i went to edit my profile, but i'm not able to change my co...
  • Jonahman10
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally deleted ALL songs from my playlist, not the playlist itself

Hi there, So I have just accidentally deleted all the songs from my playlist titled _\\My Best//_ The playlist itself was not deleted so the playlist recovery isn't working, plus the undo command did nothing. Any help would be HUGELY appreciated, a l...

• Hi there,   So I have just accidentally deleted all the songs from my playlist titled  _\\My Best//_   The playlist itself was not deleted so the playlist recovery isn't worki...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account has Reset

I have a premium spotify account that's linked to my facebook page. I recently checked my spotify account and noticed that I was logged out. When I chose to log back in using my facebook info, all of my playlists, friends, inbox etc had disappeared. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium spotify account that's linked to my facebook page. I recently checked my spotify account and noticed that I was logged out. When I chose to log back in using my facebook info, all of...
  • thorn994
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

we should be allowed to modify our username if you signed up with facebook.

I have no idea how you guys expect us to remember a bunch of random numbers. Also, I've looked EVERYWHERE on the app to find my username and I can't find it, and I checked on my phone AND my tablet. Is this an issue you guys seriously aren't concerne...

• Visitor
  • I have no idea how you guys expect us to remember a bunch of random numbers. Also, I've looked EVERYWHERE on the app to find my username and I can't find it, and I checked on my phone AND my tablet. ...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

i want to delete my Facebook

I want to deactivate my Facebook account. But when I started with spotify I logged in with my Facebook and I paid for premium. When I deactivated it, it stopped letting me use my spotify. Now I had to reactivate my Facebook. How to I change it to my ...

• I want to deactivate my Facebook account. But when I started with spotify I logged in with my Facebook and I paid for premium. When I deactivated it, it stopped letting me use my spotify. Now I had t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I have been overcharged!

I am a student and I have been using unidays to recieve my 50% off premium. For some reason this month I was charged the full amount? I have tried to go through unidays again but it says that I am not eligible- it won't let me add my valid NUS card e...

• Regular
  • I am a student and I have been using unidays to recieve my 50% off premium. For some reason this month I was charged the full amount? I have tried to go through unidays again but it says that I am no...
  • barkergg
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

I'm enrolled at the University Of South Dakota for this fall but can I still get the Student discount? Im technically a college student but it won't verify me?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm enrolled at the University Of South Dakota for this fall but can I still get the Student discount? Im technically a college student but it won't verify me?
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Still getting monthly time limit exceeded

Spotify keeps notififying me on my Android phone that I've exceeded my monthly time limit and prevents access to music, even though there aren't any time limits any more. I've uninstalled and then reinstalled Spotify two times, but still get the same...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify keeps notififying me on my Android phone that I've exceeded my monthly time limit and prevents access to music, even though there aren't any time limits any more. I've uninstalled and then re...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes