Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Info about transferring from Sony music unlimited

Hi y'all- Can someone either explain or point me to info about Sony MU being folded into spotify please? Is there a special deal for existing MU customers? Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi y'all- Can someone either explain or point me to info about Sony MU being folded into spotify please? Is there a special deal for existing MU customers? Thank you.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't cancel?? Will I be charged

Right so I bought the christmas deal where you pay 99p for 3 months and those three months where nearly over so I decided to cancel my spotify premium and when I did it said it will cancel on the 25/03/15 and i got an email saying the same thing from...

• Right so I bought the christmas deal where you pay 99p for 3 months and those three months where nearly over so I decided to cancel my spotify premium and when I did it said it will cancel on the 25/...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change country

Hi! I joined Spotify in the UK some years ago. I have recently reclocated to the USA. I cannot updated my country settings as per the instructions in the FAQs. That is the country select box is disabled. Please advise. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I joined Spotify in the UK some years ago. I have recently reclocated to the USA. I cannot updated my country settings as per the instructions in the FAQs. That is the country select box is ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong email address attached tony spotifuggle premium

Hi,I registered my premium account to the wrong email account that I can't access to reset my password, I have another free account with a different email address that I would like to change the premium account over to.Is that possible?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I registered my premium account to the wrong email account that I can't access to reset my password, I have another free account with a different email address that I would like to change the ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled suscription and cannot remove credit card

I cancelled my subcription prior to my 3 month trial. But have been charged this month and shows my subscrpiton still active.Sucks,I dont like that there is no any place to remove my credit card from my account . AND no where to contact anyone. REMOV...

•  I cancelled my subcription prior to my 3 month trial. But have been charged this month and shows my subscrpiton still active.Sucks, I dont like that there is no any place to remove my credit c...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

PAGO

compre en una tienda una tarjeta de 300 pesos SPOTIFY, active mi codigo y solo me dejó comprar 3 meses de PREMIUM por 99 pesos. ya nome dejo usar los 201 pesos restantes y mi cuenta PREMIUM expiró

• compre en una tienda una tarjeta de 300 pesos SPOTIFY, active mi codigo y solo me dejó comprar 3 meses de PREMIUM por 99 pesos. ya nome dejo usar los 201 pesos restantes y mi cuenta PREMIUM expiró
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

I never consented to atuo pay. Please take me off atuo pay.

• Casual Listener
  • I never consented to atuo pay. Please take me off atuo pay.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there really a 60 hour weekly limit for non-premium users?

Or my Spotify just lost it? Whenever I try to play a song (from app or web player) it says something like in the title and I have to wait a week. I was searching the internet for clues but I stumbled on nothing. So I thought maybe it's a very rare oc...

• Casual Listener
  • Or my Spotify just lost it? Whenever I try to play a song (from app or web player) it says something like in the title and I have to wait a week. I was searching the internet for clues but I stumbled...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't remember account name

I can't remember my account nameI made a premium account in January and I love it!But last summer I made a free account and Imade the same email information so I can only get "info" on the free one.All I wanna know is this: how do I get help for not ...

• I can't remember my account name I made a premium account in January and I love it! But last summer I made a free account and Imade the same email information so I can only get "info" on the free o...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Howto: Upgrade family account from 2 to 3 users ?

Hi, I have a Spotity Premium Family account for 2 user, but I wish to upgrade this to 3 users. For some reason my admin section does not allow an upgrade, it only allows me to manage the 2 current users. Anyone an idea ?GreetzB.

• Hi,    I have a Spotity Premium Family account for 2 user, but I wish to upgrade this to 3 users. For some reason my admin section does not allow an upgrade, it only allows me to manage t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

After changed iPhone 6plus in Apple store

Hi I have joined Vodafone about 2 weeks ago. And I have activated spotify account. It was ok at the beginning but after I changed my iphone6 plus in Apple store. And I have download spotify app again. When I logined in. It was saying only 7 days to u...

• Hi I have joined Vodafone about 2 weeks ago. And I have activated spotify account. It was ok at the beginning but after I changed my iphone6 plus in Apple store. And I have download spotify app again...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify using VODAFONE aditive 5GB

Hello how can i set up spotify premium with my aditive from vodafone? (Portugal)

• Casual Listener
  • Hello how can i set up spotify premium with my aditive from vodafone? (Portugal)
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't subscribe?

Hello there.. I tried subscribing to premium again after it said my previous subscription was due to run out. I clicked sub. But nothing happend. I thought it might of worked.I tried logging out and reinstalling as well. But alas, when a click sub.. ...

• Hello there.. I tried subscribing to premium again after it said my previous subscription was due to run out. I clicked sub. But nothing happend. I thought it might of worked. I tried logging out ...
  • Snild
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Finding music

When I log in I'm taken to my account overview page. Can't find 'Your Music'. I'm just stuck on my account overview page.

• When I log in I'm taken to my account overview page.  Can't find 'Your Music'.  I'm just stuck on my account overview page.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

trying to get access in my account.

I had linked up my account with FB and recently i have lost complete access to my page . Luckily, the spotify app on my phone hadn't logged me out.But, now i cant use it anywhere else unless i have my phone and i cant find an option to just login wit...

• I had linked up my account with FB and recently i have lost complete access to my page . Luckily, the spotify app on my phone hadn't logged me out. But, now i cant use it anywhere else unless i ha...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook spotify

Ok so I had my spotify linked to my Facebook account, I went to a friends house and got on her computer an when I got to my friends spotify log in screen, I logged in through my Facebook.Now for some reason I can't get logged in under Tim Crouche! I ...

• Ok so I had my spotify linked to my Facebook account, I went to a friends house and got on her computer an when I got to my friends spotify log in screen, I logged in through my Facebook. Now for so...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in coz it's asking me to change my country setting, but can't change my country setting

When I tried to log in both on the app on my iPhone and on my computer, I got an error message that said, "Your country does not match the one set in your profile. Please update your profile, or upgrade your Spotify account."When I clicked on the "up...

• When I tried to log in both on the app on my iPhone and on my computer, I got an error message that said, "Your country does not match the one set in your profile. Please update your profile, or upgr...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TO PREMIUM TO STUDENT

I tried to follow the college dicsount directions, but when I click on get premium it takes me to my account page and says "student discount is on not available on premium". Why am I getting this message and how can I fix

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to follow the college dicsount directions, but when I click on get premium it takes me to my account page and says "student discount is on not available on premium". Why am I getting this mes...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Payment prices/options

So, after having read so many articles, I still have not found anyone to have asked the following question:Everyone knows that the prices for premium accounts vary in different countries. The question is, can I pay with a UK debit card, for example, ...

• So, after having read so many articles, I still have not found anyone to have asked the following question: Everyone knows that the prices for premium accounts vary in different countries. The que...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Double charge

I've noticed that my card gets charged twice a month despite having only one subscription. How do I go about rectifying it and getting refunded.

• I've noticed that my card gets charged twice a month despite having only one subscription. How do I go about rectifying it and getting refunded.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes