Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 953 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify premium but logs into free

I have spotify premium but just changed my phone when I downloaded app again it keeps signing me into free account I have tried deleting and re installing but still the same??

• Casual Listener
  • I have spotify premium but just changed my phone when I downloaded app again it keeps signing me into free account I have tried deleting and re installing but still the same??
  • tinners
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Email is already conected to another user

Dear Friends, I sold my old macbook pro OS X Yosemite and bought a new one exactly the same. Before i sold it i logged out of my spotify account. Now i´'m trying to install spotify in my new computer but when i try to login, the following message app...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Friends,    I sold my old macbook pro OS X Yosemite and bought a new one exactly the same.    Before i sold it i logged out of my spotify account.    Now i´'...
  • juampipereira
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Emails "problem with your spotify subscription"

I dont't quite understand why there is a problem with my subscription. I received four emails stating "there is a problem with your spotify subscription" and one email today "your premium subscription is cancelled". However my payment for this month ...

• I dont't quite understand why there is a problem with my subscription.   I received four emails stating "there is a problem with your spotify subscription" and one email today "your premium su...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Just updated my Payment Info and lost Spotify Deal

I just updated my payment info and instead of being charged 1$ for the first 3 months like I was expecting I was charged 9.99. If I am going to be charged the full amount I would like a refund I have already canceled the subscription going forward.

• I just updated my payment info and instead of being charged 1$ for the first 3 months like I was expecting I was charged 9.99. If I am going to be charged the full amount I would like a refund I have...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

password

whats going on. Premium memeber. wont accept my password. reset it . still wont accept. Web page prompts me to upgrade? I'm already a premium have been for years!!!!!. payment went through as norm this month? hate all this crap!, why cant you just le...

• whats going on. Premium memeber. wont accept my password. reset it .  still wont accept. Web page prompts me to upgrade? I'm already a premium have been for years!!!!!.   payment went throu...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Terminating my Spotify Subcription failed

Hello Spotify Team,two weeks ago I tried to terminate my Spotify Premium Subcription, but yesterday I found a bill in my inbox for another month of spotify premium. The reason for my termination is to save some money, so I would appreciate to get rid...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify Team, two weeks ago I tried to terminate my Spotify Premium Subcription, but yesterday I found a bill in my inbox for another month of spotify premium. The reason for my terminati...
  • codytricia
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Double charge in my account

I'm receiving a double charg in my bank acount for Preium Spotify services.How I can contact with Spotify administration to solve the problem?I can't find any email adress or phone in SpianThanks

• I'm receiving a double charg in my bank acount for Preium Spotify services. How I can contact with Spotify administration to solve the problem? I can't find any email adress or phone in Spian Than...
  • TheBaldOne1971
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium won't cancel

So my free month's trial is almost up, and I want to cancel before I'm charged.I click cancel select options why, then it tells me I need to confirm authorization via FacebookFacebook opens, asks for me to confirm with my password.I enter my correct ...

• Casual Listener
  • So my free month's trial is almost up, and I want to cancel before I'm charged. I click cancel select options why, then it tells me I need to confirm authorization via Facebook Facebook opens, asks...
  • JennyB23
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

can't cancel premium

When I go to the subscription page and click "account details" it doesn't give me the option to cancel the subscription. HELP!

• When I go to the subscription page and click "account details" it doesn't give me the option to cancel the subscription. HELP!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with student discount on existing account

Hi there I'm having trouble applying a new student discount to my account. I've already used the discount before but assumed I could just add another once it finished? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there   I'm having trouble applying a new student discount to my account. I've already used the discount before but assumed I could just add another once it finished?   Thanks
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Student Discount

Hi, I currentyl have spotify premium and would like to get the student discount added to my account. I followed the instructions on https://support.spotify.com/us/problems/#!/article/can-I-get-the-us-student-discount-if-i-have-premium but after I log...

• Hi,    I currentyl have spotify premium and would like to get the student discount added to my account. I followed the instructions on https://support.spotify.com/us/problems/#!/article/c...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Cancel my Premium

I canceled my premium last month and this month I was charged again. I contacted support and they said I never canceled. I went back to find they were right. I still have everything connected like I never canceled. I did it again 2 or 3 times and im ...

• Casual Listener
  • I canceled my premium last month and this month I was charged again. I contacted support and they said I never canceled. I went back to find they were right. I still have everything connected like I ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Apply Student discount to a trial account

Hi, I tried the Premium trial of 3 months for £0.99 back in January 2015. It's coming up to the end of my trial and I want premium normally. I have an NUS card and am trying to get the price down to £4.99 instead of the usual £9.99. I tried some of t...

• Hi,    I tried the Premium trial of 3 months for £0.99 back in January 2015. It's coming up to the end of my trial and I want premium normally. I have an NUS card and am trying to get the...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Stuck to Facebook.

I'm going to be terminating my account within the day If I cant figure out how to disconnect my Facebook. I'm planning on deactivating it on the end of the day, and If I cant log into Spotify because I created my account with Facebook. I'll be hugely...

• Visitor
  • I'm going to be terminating my account within the day If I cant figure out how to disconnect my Facebook.   I'm planning on deactivating it on the end of the day, and If I cant log into Spotif...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems signing up for student premium

I was trying to sign up for a student premium and i attempted to sign up over my phone and then on a computer 5 times. I entered my creadit card every time and it would just go back to the authentication screen as a student. This even happened after ...

• I was trying to sign up for a student premium and i attempted to sign up over my phone and then on a computer 5 times. I entered my creadit card every time and it would just go back to the authentica...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

My premium account has suddenly been erased, and i lost all my datas

I can see on my banking account that Spotify has been correctly paid the 03/03/2014 like every month for my premium subscription but yesterday, suddenly, (i just erased the app on facebook -not my mac or iphone- because i was fed up that my wall was ...

• Visitor
  • I can see on my banking account that Spotify has been correctly paid the 03/03/2014 like every month for my premium subscription but yesterday, suddenly, (i just erased the app on facebook -not my ma...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! can I change my username spotify to a facebook only one?

I currently use a username to sign onto spotify, but I want to be able to sign on through facebook and see my facebook name and picture on my account instead of the username only. is there a way to do that? Also, would there be a way to switch the em...

• Casual Listener
  • I currently use a username to sign onto spotify, but I want to be able to sign on through facebook and see my facebook name and picture on my account instead of the username only. is there a way to d...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My songs all missing and can't login to Desktop app

Hi, I connect Spotify with my Facebook but it keep bugging me with this login box http://imgbox.com/ftbBO7Q9 . Later, I tried to login at web Spotify but all my songs missing and I've become Free user! http://imgbox.com/AKaOiTFx . Please help since m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I connect Spotify with my Facebook but it keep bugging me with this login box http://imgbox.com/ftbBO7Q9 . Later, I tried to login at web Spotify but all my songs missing and I've become Free use...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wechsel von Facebook Profile zu normalen Profile

Hallo, ich habe mich mti dem Facebook profile regestriert. Jetzt möchte ich das ändern und die beiden Accounts entkoppeln.Sprich ein eigenes Password für Spotify haben. Wie geht das?DankeTobias

• Visitor
  • Hallo,   ich habe mich mti dem Facebook profile regestriert. Jetzt möchte ich das ändern und die beiden Accounts entkoppeln. Sprich ein eigenes Password für Spotify haben.   Wie geht d...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student premium not working

I have had the student premium for a couple of months now and it has suddenly gone back to a free account for no apparent reason. Have tried to get it again but not working and I really don't know why. If anyone could help me I would be very grateful...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had the student premium for a couple of months now and it has suddenly gone back to a free account for no apparent reason. Have tried to get it again but not working and I really don't know wh...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes