Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • genericcode
  • Regular
  • 966 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 966 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

30 Days Free Trial

I signed up for Spotify yesterday and saw an offer where I can provide my payment details for premium subscription and I would get first 30 days free. When I see the account, it says, my account will be renewed on 23 Feb 2015 which is 5 days away. Wh...

• I signed up for Spotify yesterday and saw an offer where I can provide my payment details for premium subscription and I would get first 30 days free.    When I see the account, it says...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

NUS extra discount

I forgot to update my nus extra number on spotify in time, can I get a refund for the month I just paid.

• Casual Listener
  • I forgot to update my nus extra number on spotify in time, can I get a refund for the month I just paid.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount isn't appearing in my account

Hi, I recently tried to upgrade via the Student Discount page. I was directed first to the login page, then to the page where I put in the details about which university I attend and so on, then to the page that said I was eligible and that I would b...

• Hi, I recently tried to upgrade via the Student Discount page. I was directed first to the login page, then to the page where I put in the details about which university I attend and so on, then to t...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Transferring playlists from one account to new one

I currently have Spotify subscprition from my internet provider (TeliaSonera). I am changing internet operator. Does this mean that my premium account will be closed? If I have to open another account, how can i transfer my playlists from current acc...

• I currently have Spotify subscprition from my internet provider (TeliaSonera). I am changing internet operator. Does this mean that my premium account will be closed? If I have to open another accoun...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with loggin in

I can't login to Spotify, it says I have the wrong username or password. When I click "forgot password" it says that because I have created my account using Facebook I have to go on Facebook and change my password. I change it, but it still doesn't w...

• Visitor
  • I can't login to Spotify, it says I have the wrong username or password. When I click "forgot password" it says that because I have created my account using Facebook I have to go on Facebook and chan...
  • Marco_Conaert
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed my credit card info, now I can't listen to selected Danish music

Hi As the title implies, I changed my credit card information from a Danish card - that had expired - to a German card. And it did magically make the price cheaper (100 DKR to 10 €). I assumed it had to do with taxes, but I guess it has to do with th...

• Hi   As the title implies, I changed my credit card information from a Danish card - that had expired - to a German card. And it did magically make the price cheaper (100 DKR to 10 €). I ass...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem to login without facebook!

Hey I just leaved this **bleep**ty Facebook and now I cannot longer login to my spotify account because I registered myself via Facebook the other day. (Worse decision ever) The big problem is that I subscribed premium and I think I have to pay for t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey I just leaved this **bleep**ty Facebook and now I cannot longer login to my spotify account because I registered myself via Facebook the other day. (Worse decision ever) The big problem is that I...
  • Winterwebcare
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Please delete my account

I've already filled out the form to delete my account twice and nothing has happened. Please delete my account, thank you.

• Visitor
  • I've already filled out the form to delete my account twice and nothing has happened. Please delete my account, thank you.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I need a device removed form my account

Someone is using my account and I want them removed from it. I tried signing out everywhere but it didn't work.

• Someone is using my account and I want them removed from it. I tried signing out everywhere but it didn't work.
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Onkyo

I am unable to login to my Onkyo receiver because I do not have a user name and password. Since I am connected via Facebook I am unable to reset my Spotify password. Please advise.

• I am unable to login to my Onkyo receiver because I do not have a user name and password.  Since I am connected via Facebook I am unable to reset my Spotify password.   Please advise.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I signed up for the student discout, I got billed twice, once for $5 and again for the regular $13.

A few days ago I signed up for Spotify Premium under the student discount package. Since then I've been billed twice, once for the advertised $5, and again the next day for $13.

• A few days ago I signed up for Spotify Premium under the student discount package. Since then I've been billed twice, once for the advertised $5, and again the next day for $13. 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problemi con account

Ho cambiato telefono e non riesco ad accedere al mio account dal nuovo telefono pago con Vodafone qualcuno saprebbe aiutarmi?

• Casual Listener
  • Ho cambiato telefono e non riesco ad accedere al mio account dal nuovo telefono pago con Vodafone qualcuno saprebbe aiutarmi?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Credit Card fraud related to downloading Spotify & sync to my iphone 5

My bank alerted me to Credit Card fradulent charge this afternoon. Luckily, the charge was blocked and cancelled. I have not used my CC in a week, and the only new piece of software was Spotify downloaded from this site. Spotify asked me to connect m...

• Casual Listener
  • My bank alerted me to Credit Card fradulent charge this afternoon. Luckily, the charge was blocked and cancelled. I have not used my CC in a week, and the only new piece of software was Spotify downl...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Trial?

Hello, I signed up for Spotify and I was later told that they'd give me a free 30 day trial? I haven't got a trial though and I just made my account today. Could someone please help?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I signed up for Spotify and I was later told that they'd give me a free 30 day trial? I haven't got a trial though and I just made my account today. Could someone please help?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Member since 2012 and really disappointed

Just realized I've been charged $12.99 for the last 4 months. I've been a member off and on since 2012 and have always paid $9.99 for the premium service. The last time I renewed my membership, I must have used the iOS app, but WHO KNEW that this rou...

• Casual Listener
  • Just realized I've been charged $12.99 for the last 4 months. I've been a member off and on since 2012 and have always paid $9.99 for the premium service.   The last time I renewed my member...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to get student discount but already have premium?

I follow the steps and it just takes me to my account. It doesnt give me the ability to enter my college information which would enable me the discount. Do I need to just cancel this spotify account and start a new one or can this be fixed? Thanks fo...

• I follow the steps and it just takes me to my account. It doesnt give me the ability to enter my college information which would enable me the discount. Do I need to just cancel this spotify account ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

ORANGE YOUNG

I have a orange young subscription and somehow it is not possible to link to my spotify account. I also cannot find any telephone number or mail to support me with this issue. I have no idea what to do / proceed.

• I have a orange young subscription and somehow it is not possible to link to my spotify account. I also cannot find any telephone number or mail to support me with this issue. I have no idea what to ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant login after facebook change passwd

Hi, I changed my password on facebook and i wans't abble to login in throuht "facebook login", si I remove Spotify from my facebook applications and login into spotify with my new facebook credentials. I lost all my data from my spotify account and I...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I changed my password on facebook and i wans't abble to login in throuht "facebook login", si I remove Spotify from my facebook applications and login into spotify with my new facebook...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Student discount subscription question.

Hello, I am currently on the 7 day free premium subscription and I just bought the student discount subscription. I checked a number of different pages saying that it should say once my current subscription is done it should switch to the student dis...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am currently on the 7 day free premium subscription and I just bought the student discount subscription. I checked a number of different pages saying that it should say once my current subsc...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes