Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cannot login using username and password

I am having trouble logging into Spotify on my laptop computer. I am using the correct username and password as it is the same one I used to log into the website. My account is not linked to facebook. I tried uninstalling and re-installing Spotify. I...

• I am having trouble logging into Spotify on my laptop computer. I am using the correct username and password as it is the same one I used to log into the website. My account is not linked to facebook...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

College Student Discount Problems

Hi, I followed all the instructions on the help page, but every time I try to sign up for the student discount, Spotify redirects me to the regular premium sign up page. Is there any way I can fix this?

• Hi, I followed all the instructions on the help page, but every time I try to sign up for the student discount, Spotify redirects me to the regular premium sign up page. Is there any way I can fix th...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account deletion

I am looking to delete this spotify account, but it's no where to be found nor is there any support to contact. So how does it work? I would like my account deleted.

• Visitor
  • I am looking to delete this spotify account, but it's no where to be found nor is there any support to contact. So how does it work? I would like my account deleted.
  • AceSteeleYT
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to remember your name acount

if you dont remember your name acount just go to spotify icon on desktop and Right click, click properties and then you click Open file location it wil and then users and you will see your name acount

• if you dont remember your  name acount just go to spotify icon on desktop and  Right click, click  properties  and then you click Open file location it wil and then...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card doesn't work

I bought a gift card and when I write the PIN code it is written that it's incorrect. They told me to ask here, so here I am. What is wrong? Btw I'm in Poland if it helps.

• I bought a gift card and when I write the PIN code it is written that it's incorrect. They told me to ask here, so here I am. What is wrong? Btw I'm in Poland if it helps.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Annual Subscription

I am intersted in upgrading, but I do not want a monhtly charge on my credit card. Is there a way to prepay for a year of premium?

• I am intersted in upgrading, but I do not want a monhtly charge on my credit card. Is there a way to prepay for a year of premium?
  • Aeruynh
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Annual premium subscription missing??

Hi, I am trying to renew my annual premium subscribtion but cant seem to find that option anymore, all I get is the monthly only option. Has it been removed as an option or am I looking at the wrong place? I have managed to pay for a whole month but ...

• Hi,   I am trying to renew my annual premium subscribtion but cant seem to find that option anymore, all I get is the monthly only option. Has it been removed as an option or am I looking ...
  • Aeruynh
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivate

• Casual Listener
  • <email removed>
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Albums I bought have been removed.

Hello! So years ago I bought 2 albums on Spotify which have since been removed. Is there any way to access these tracks? The reason I ask is because I don't have the MP3's on any of my devices anymore and the albums are kinda hard to come by (at leas...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! So years ago I bought 2 albums on Spotify which have since been removed. Is there any way to access these tracks?   The reason I ask is because I don't have the MP3's on any of my dev...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! how to add family to existing premium account

I've had a premium account for (like) ever, now want to add famility subscription to this account. How do I upgrade my account?

• Casual Listener
  • I've had a premium account for (like) ever, now want to add famility subscription to this account. How do I upgrade my account?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account split in two help!!!!

A few weeks ago I logged in on my spotify acc, i always use facebook to log in. When i was logged in i saw that all my playlists dissappeared. When i searched for my account in the search engine, i found my account (Wardvankrunkelsven) when i clicked...

• A few weeks ago I logged in on my spotify acc, i always use facebook to log in. When i was logged in i saw that all my playlists dissappeared. When i searched for my account in the search engine, i f...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium user and invoice issues

I am a premium user. Pays automatically every month. But in my account settings it says that I a a free user, and therefor I have no payment history. I need the invoices to my account holder, and I cant see any of them online and I only got one in my...

• I am a premium user. Pays automatically every month. But in my account settings it says that I a a free user, and therefor I have no payment history. I need the invoices to my account holder, and I c...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant change password!

Hey! So I cant remember my password. And the email account that is linked to my spotify is old. So i cant access that email either. And when i try to change my email in settings it asks for password. And vice versa. Is there anything i can do?

• Hey!   So I cant remember my password. And the email account that is linked to my spotify is old. So i cant access that email either.  And when i try to change my email in setting...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Facebook Account got deactivated by Facebook

Hey Guys,I got a new phone and I tried to log on to my Facebook Account. Since I got a new phone Facebook was asking me to verify my Accoun. But I just have Facebook friends for my games there and dont know any of their pictures to verify them.Becaus...

• Hey Guys, I got a new phone and I tried to log on to my Facebook Account. Since I got a new phone Facebook was asking me to verify my Accoun. But I just have Facebook friends for my games there and ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Posting to Facebook

Hell everyone,I have changed my settings on Spotify to not post things on Facebook about what I am listening to. However, it somehow manages to revert back to the old settings and start sharing things without my permission every so often. Is this som...

• Casual Listener
  • Hell everyone, I have changed my settings on Spotify to not post things on Facebook about what I am listening to.  However, it somehow manages to revert back to the old settings and start sha...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

E-Card doesn't work

Hi Guys, I hope some german supporters can help me: Abo-Status Du hast ein Abonnement für . Das Abonnement wird am 2013-01-02 automatisch auf Spotify Premium umgestellt und dir werden 9,99 € in Rechnung gestellt, wenn du es nicht vorher kündigst. Wha...

• Hi Guys, I hope some german supporters can help me:   Abo-Status Du hast ein Abonnement für . Das Abonnement wird am 2013-01-02 automatisch auf Spotify Premium umgestellt und dir wer...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify opens automatically

Why Spotify opens automatically when I switch on my pc? Can I open it only manually when I want? Thanks!!!

• Why Spotify opens automatically when I switch on my pc? Can I open it only manually when I want? Thanks!!!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Account

Hey, i have a question, for the moment i have my account on USA, and i live in UK and i want change to United Kingdom and when i try to change my country, i can't because i need a credit card from here, and i used my card from Wells Fargo, can someon...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, i have a question, for the moment i have my account on USA, and i live in UK and i want change to United Kingdom and when i try to change my country, i can't because i need a credit card from he...
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music being played on another device

I'm not being able to play music because I keep getting a message saying that my account is being used on another device.

• I'm not being able to play music because I keep getting a message saying that my account is being used on another device.
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes