Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Why didn't I get charged 99 Cents instead of the full price? I payed full price..... Bad deal

3 months for 99 cents. That was my plan. But instead I am charged full price and now I'm **bleep**ed Cuz there's like 6 other things I need to buy but now no longer have the money.

• 3 months for 99 cents. That was my plan. But instead I am charged full price and now I'm **bleep**ed Cuz there's like 6 other things I need to buy but now no longer have the money.
  • joe390
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Friend connected his facebook to my spotify account - it wont go away

The title says it all. My friend connected his facebook account to my spotify. Now it's asking me to add all his friends and it has his name and picture and its MY account. I purposely didn't sign up with facebook for this reason. Yes, I've clicked p...

• The title says it all. My friend connected his facebook account to my spotify. Now it's asking me to add all his friends and it has his name and picture and its MY account. I purposely didn't sign up...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong country?

Can anyone help me figure out how to allow Spotify to play for me here in Europe? I downloaded it back in the states but am in Europe for a good deal of time so it'd be nice to have it up and runnign again! Does Spotify usually take care of this? Gre...

• Regular
  • Can anyone help me figure out how to allow Spotify to play for me here in Europe?  I downloaded it back in the states but am in Europe for a good deal of time so it'd be nice to have it up and r...
  • PeKenaLarVa
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Email

I´ve changed my Email-adress on Facebook. Does it take a bit till it it actualized on my spotify account?

• I´ve changed my Email-adress on Facebook. Does it take a bit till it it actualized on my spotify account?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is Playmysong App?

Did Spotify stop using Playmysong App?  Cannot find in App Finder.

• Did Spotify stop using Playmysong App?  Cannot find in App Finder.
  • BeastMode91
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 month special before Dec. 31st?

I did not have spotify premium until 2 days ago and I was purchasing it for the new discount (3months forpremium for .99). I kept going to the link but it wouldn't let me choose anything so I went to settings and paid the 12.99 thinking it would give...

• I did not have spotify premium until 2 days ago and I was purchasing it for the new discount (3months forpremium for .99). I kept going to the link but it wouldn't let me choose anything so I went to...
  • Jeruremi
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting premium

I Used the 7 days free trial, now I upgraded to premium but I'm not getting it, I've tried to log out and reset, I've also tried to reinstall but still not getting the premium version. I don't know what to do now!The user ID on the receipt doesn't ma...

• Casual Listener
  • I Used the 7 days free trial, now I upgraded to premium but I'm not getting it, I've tried to log out and reset, I've also tried to reinstall but still not getting the premium version. I don't know w...
  • Taly
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect account to Facebook

I have an account setup from before Facebook connections were required. I'm trying to tie this account to my Facebook account via my Windows computer and using Firefox to authenticate with Facebook. When I press the "Connect to Facebook..." button in...

• I have an account setup from before Facebook connections were required. I'm trying to tie this account to my Facebook account via my Windows computer and using Firefox to authenticate with Facebook. ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

got charged 3 times from spotify

This month i have been charged 3 times on the same day for spotify for some reason any reason why this is?

• This month i have been charged 3 times on the same day for spotify for some reason any reason why this is?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Have reset offline devices but Spotify still wont sync!

My tablet wont sync as "more than three devices are offline". I only have three devices so something must be wrong. Anyway, I have logged in and removed all devices to start over with the syncing. When trying to sync, Spotify still says that Ihave mo...

• Casual Listener
  • My tablet wont sync as "more than three devices are offline". I only have three devices so something must be wrong. Anyway, I have logged in and removed all devices to start over ...
  • FamGlum
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify username

my username is just a load of numbers, this is really annoying because people cant serach for me within spotify? Ive never had the opportunity to set up a username, what can i do?!?

• my username is just a load of numbers, this is really annoying because people cant serach for me within spotify? Ive never had the opportunity to set up a username, what can i do?!?
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help Regarding Acitivity Feed

Hi Everyone, does anyone else have any advice regarding the activity feed, and it not essentially connecting? I am getting a "spinning wheel" and have literally gone to three different devices, only to have the desktop version just "spin" and my mobi...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi Everyone, does anyone else have any advice regarding the activity feed, and it not essentially connecting? I am getting a "spinning wheel" and have literally gone to three different devic...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account to Family account

Hello , I have a premium account that is gift from Vodafone for starting a new contract. My girlfriend is paying for premium at the moment. Is there a was for me to upgrade to family and pay the differance so we can both enjoy spotify premium at a di...

• Hello , I have a premium account that is gift from Vodafone for starting a new contract. My girlfriend is paying for premium at the moment. Is there a was for me to upgrade to family and pay the di...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to cancel spotify premium

i need canceling my subscription i already looked it up but when i go to my manage subscriptions it does not give me other options. what do i do?

• i need canceling my subscription i already looked it up but when i go to my manage subscriptions it does not give me other options. what do i do?
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant Log in

Just tried to Log in to Spotify and it wont take my password/username, i clicked forgot password and it says I used Facebook creditentials to log in but it wont leave me log in with Facebook either. So I logged out of facebook then tried spotify agai...

• Casual Listener
  • Just tried to Log in to Spotify and it wont take my password/username, i clicked forgot password and it says I used Facebook creditentials to log in but it wont leave me log in with Facebook either. ...
  • Dunne08
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Renewal

My spotify was due to run out on the 24th (today), so I cancelled it and renewed it at a discount because I am a student. Will I get billed for £10 on top of the £5 I paid to re-subscribe?

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify was due to run out on the 24th (today), so I cancelled it and renewed it at a discount because I am a student. Will I get billed for £10 on top of the £5 I paid to re-subscribe?
  • Tylerrrrr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnect my facebook account

Hi I have two accounts. One that is linked to my facebook and one that is "gabebc" I want to use my "gabebc" account with facebook and keep all my playlists. Is it possible to kill the one linked to facebook that has no playlists so I can relink my "...

• Hi I have two accounts. One that is linked to my facebook and one that is "gabebc" I want to use my "gabebc" account with facebook and keep all my playlists. Is it possible to kill the one linked to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What is my user name when I'm connected via Facebook

Hi! My friends cant find me with my name in Spotify. They only can find me if i give them the nine digit number which i can see sometimes insted of my name. What to do?

• Hi!   My friends cant find me with my name in Spotify. They only can find me if i give them the nine digit number which i can see sometimes insted of my name. What to do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wont let me cancel my subsribtion

I going through the process of canceling my subscribiton but at the end when i authorize the cancel using facebook, then it says that something went wrong... Im sure i used all the correct passwords for everything. Please Help

• Casual Listener
  • I going through the process of canceling my subscribiton but at the end when i authorize the cancel using facebook, then it says that something went wrong... Im sure i used all the correct passwords ...
  • DUDEimtheDUDE
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes