Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Removing credit card info but retaining premium

So I just cashed in on the great 99c offer, but I don't have any forms of electronic money. What I did was I gave a friend of mine my credentials (I've changed my password since, don't worry) and had him log in and use his credit card, and now I owe ...

• So I just cashed in on the great 99c offer, but I don't have any forms of electronic money. What I did was I gave a friend of mine my credentials (I've changed my password since, don't worry) an...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Unlimited

I currently have spotify unlimited, for which I pay 49 SEK a month. If I take the current offer with spotify premium 2 months free of charge, may I later revert into spotify unlimited, or is this a way for you to get old customers off the cheaper dea...

• Casual Listener
  • I currently have spotify unlimited, for which I pay 49 SEK a month. If I take the current offer with spotify premium 2 months free of charge, may I later revert into spotify unlimited, or is this a w...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I need to cancel my subscription!

I've tried to cancel my premium subscription for about an hour and nothing has worked ! I've tried on my iPhone, on my MacBook, and surface pro. And this so called subscription page do not exists with the option to cancel the subscription ! I really ...

• I've tried to cancel my premium subscription for about an hour and nothing has worked ! I've tried on my iPhone, on my MacBook, and surface pro. And this so called subscription page do not exists wit...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Facebook

when i originally set up free spotify, I did via facebook. I now want to upgrade to premium , but don't want to go via facebook. However every time i try and upgrade it send me to facebook - help!

• when i originally set up free spotify, I did via facebook. I now want to upgrade to premium , but don't want to go via facebook. However every time i try and upgrade it send me to facebook - help!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paysafecard

I want to use the new holiday-deal with "3 months for 0,99€" I bought a Paysafecard for 10€ and when i wanted to use it, i couldn't access to the deal and only to the regular price of 9,99€ per month. Why is that?

• I want to use the new holiday-deal with "3 months for 0,99€" I bought a Paysafecard for 10€ and when i wanted to use it, i couldn't access to the deal and only to the regular price of 9,99€ per month...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 months for 9,99€

Hello, your homepage said i get 3 months for 9,99€. So i paid with a giftcard and i only get 1 month? If you can answer in german it would be very helpful. Thank You.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, your homepage said i get 3 months for 9,99€. So i paid with a giftcard and i only get 1 month? If you can answer in german it would be very helpful. Thank You. 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling Premium

I bought myself Spotify Premium for one month, and I'd like to drop it half way through. Is there any way for me to get rid of Premium before it expires?

• Regular
  • I bought myself Spotify Premium for one month, and I'd like to drop it half way through. Is there any way for me to get rid of Premium before it expires?
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgraded to Premium. Unable to access.

I up graded to Premium but cann't access it. I haven't received a confirmation email. I have logged out/deleted and restarted everything and still listed as free.

• I up graded to Premium but cann't access it.  I haven't received a confirmation email.  I have logged out/deleted and restarted everything and still listed as free.
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help with cancellation!!!!!

I have been trying to figure out how to cancel my premium subscription all week. Here is why I am having trouble: 1) There is no cancellation button anywhere on my spotify account, even on the subscription page. 2) I originally subscribed via the spo...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been trying to figure out how to cancel my premium subscription all week.  Here is why I am having trouble:   1) There is no cancellation button anywhere on my spotify account, e...
  • thisguy1989
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Stuck in "Update details" loop need to unsub!!

Hey guys, wonder if any of you can help my sorry self. Seeing as I have no real point of contact with anyone from spotify, no phone number or anything! I just want to unsubscribe from my £12.99 P/m payment before its withdrawn in January as it is not...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, wonder if any of you can help my sorry self.    Seeing as I have no real point of contact with anyone from spotify, no phone number or anything!    I just want t...
  • Hadenough_harry
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

hi! Im trying to upgrade my account but the page doesnt work. I press the botton and nothing happens. There is another way to upgrade? I tried with another browser and in other computer. ( im chilean) . thank you

• hi! Im trying to upgrade my account but the page doesnt work. I press the botton and nothing happens. There is another way to upgrade? I tried with another browser  and in other comput...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Partner Account

Hey there...I'm thinking about getting Spotify Premium. But since my girlfriend an me both have a PC, and both use Spotify (same room, different time) do we realy have to buy two premium? Or is there maybe something like a partner account, where the ...

• Regular
  • Hey there... I'm thinking about getting Spotify Premium. But since my girlfriend an me both have a PC, and both use Spotify (same room, different time) do we realy have to buy two premium? Or is the...
  • Cecina
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Book promotion help

Hi everybody, we are creating a playlist just for promo our book so i need to know if it's possible and how (not to made the playlist (-; )Thx and if anybody can help us in spanish we will appreciate.

• Visitor
  • Hi everybody, we are creating a playlist just for promo our book so i need to know if it's possible and how (not to made the playlist (-; ) Thx and if anybody can help us in spanish we will apprecia...
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! VPN Defender (iOS VPNDefender APP) stops syncing from working

I recently installed VPNDefender on to my iPhone. This routes my traffic through their virtual private network to help keep my data secure and my privacy. However when it is activated the sync functionaly for my offline playlists does not work. Pausi...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently installed VPNDefender on to my iPhone. This routes my traffic through their virtual private network to help keep my data secure and my privacy.   However when it is activated the ...
  • Davelive
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Engaño? 0,99 o 9,99?

No entiendo la oferta. Es un engaño?  

• No entiendo la oferta. Es un engaño?  
  • Carletrix
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't buy the new 0.99€ promotion

Hi, I'm trying to buy the new .99c promotion from the portuguese store but I always go to a screen that tells "6.99€" instead of the "0,99€". Can you help?

• Hi,   I'm trying to buy the new .99c promotion from the portuguese store but I always go to a screen that tells "6.99€" instead of the "0,99€". Can you help?
  • DCSantos90
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I redeemed gift card but I would like 6 months of Unlimited instead of 3 months Premium subscription

Topic^ I redeemed a gift card. It says that I can choose type of subscription but I wasn''t allowed to do that. It automatically upgraded my account into Premium, which i don't use (I've been using Spotify since a year now). Where I can change that? ...

• Casual Listener
  • Topic^ I redeemed a gift card. It says that I can choose type of subscription but I wasn''t allowed to do that. It automatically upgraded my account into Premium, which i don't use (I've been using...
  • herrlinkus
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription and Payments - Update Details button dead

Trying to update my payment details, says I do not have any payment associated with my account. I was subscribed through iTurnes, just cancelled that because why would I pay more than 9.99. When I click on 'update details', I get nothing... EDIT* - J...

• Trying to update my payment details, says I do not have any payment associated with my account.   I was subscribed through iTurnes, just cancelled that because why would I pay more than 9.99...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Getting useless e-mail adverts

Hi, first of all, I don't understand why users of Spotify Unlimited don't have access to the offer three months Premium for the price of one - wouldn't you like to convince me (and others) to upgrade to a service that brings you twice as much money p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   first of all, I don't understand why users of Spotify Unlimited don't have access to the offer three months Premium for the price of one - wouldn't you like to convince me (and others)...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes