Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

How do I make two premium accounts into one family account

I am currently paying for two premium accounts. How do I change them into one family account without loosing playlists etc???

• I am currently paying for two premium accounts. How do I change them into one family account without loosing playlists etc???
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not change country ...

Hello everyone! I have associated my subscription to a UK credit card but now living in Chile and want to change my payment method to a Chilean credit card and it is not working ... fill all fields, tells me that "it seems that I'm using a Chilean ca...

• Hello everyone!   I have associated my subscription to a UK credit card but now living in Chile and want to change my payment method to a Chilean credit card and it is not working ... f...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Looping

I currently have premium and am trying to switch to the student discount. When I click the link for the student discount, I fill out all of the infomraiton and it verifes me. It tells me to click the link to accept the student discount. I do this and...

• I currently have premium and am trying to switch to the student discount. When I click the link for the student discount, I fill out all of the infomraiton and it verifes me. &nbs...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Latin for premium but still on free account?

I have been on spotify since the beginning of October and only recently have been charged after the free months. My card has been charged 10.99 a few times and I am still unable to use the premium service and I don't even have the option to change fr...

• I have been on spotify since the beginning of October and only recently have been charged after the free months. My card has been charged 10.99 a few times and I am still unable to use the premium ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Artist and regular account

Hi guys, so Im a completely spotify newbie. about a couple of months ago i finally started uploading my songs to spotify via a third party website which uploads my songs/covers and takes a percentage and what not. I see that I have a spotify artist a...

• Hi guys, so Im a completely spotify newbie. about a couple of months ago i finally started uploading my songs to spotify via a third party website which uploads my songs/covers and takes a percenta...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two users connected to one account

Hi!When I got Spotify for about three years ago, I connected to my account to my mothers Facebook-acount by accident. Since that I have been unable to connect to my own Facebook-account with my Spotify-account, but I can still see my account on Spoti...

• Hi! When I got Spotify for about three years ago, I connected to my account to my mothers Facebook-acount by accident. Since that I have been unable to connect to my own Facebook-account with my Spo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify opens but immediately closes again on my Android 4.0.3 tablet

I upgraded to Premium and since then Spotify opens but immediately closes again on my Android 4.0.3 tablet but works fine on my phone and laptop. The free version worked on my tablet. I've uninstalled & reinstalled but that does not help. Any suggest...

• Music Fan
  • I upgraded to Premium and since then Spotify opens but immediately closes again on my Android 4.0.3 tablet but works fine on my phone and laptop. The free version worked on my tablet. I've uninstalle...
  • chrystal1
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Some albums disappeared

Hi Guys, Since a couple of days, I can't listen to any Dutch (new) album on Spotify. It doesn't work for me through the webplayer, the desktop version and the mobile aplication. I checked my country settings and my proxy settings seems to be in order...

• Visitor
  • Hi Guys,   Since a couple of days, I can't listen to any Dutch (new) album on Spotify. It doesn't work for me through the webplayer, the desktop version and the mobile aplication. I checked ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

unsubscribe account

I want to unsubscribe my account, how should I do it? I've sent a message to contact, but they tell me I have to ask it here. Thanks!

• Visitor
  • I want to unsubscribe my account, how should I do it?   I've sent a message to contact, but they tell me I have to ask it here.   Thanks!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! When searching for other users, I cannot find them on Spotify??

So I want to find my sister's account or my old account on Spotify. Using my current account, I am searching for the usernames but they cannot be found. I want to get the playlists from my old account but I cannot "follow" the playlists because I can...

• Casual Listener
  • So I want to find my sister's account or my old account on Spotify. Using my current account, I am searching for the usernames but they cannot be found. I want to get the playlists from my old accoun...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unauthorized Device

I have a device playing music that I've never owned. It's a Samsung tablet. Would changing my login password sign this device out?

• I have a device playing music that I've never owned. It's a Samsung tablet. Would changing my login password sign this device out?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify things I'm abroad and I'm not

I created my Spotify account at home in Panama and I stopped using it for a very long time, when I signed in again after that time it told me that I am abroad and I haven't travel I'm that time... Don't get it, can someone help me?

• I created my Spotify account at home in Panama and I stopped using it for a very long time, when I signed in again after that time it told me that I am abroad and I haven't travel I'm that time... Do...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Country/ credit card address problems....

Hi everyone! Just trying to finally get Spotify Premium, but it wont let me... My address (which is also my billing address) is in Germany. The card Im trying to use is from an English bank; but its a Euro account. On the UK website I cant upgrade as...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone! Just trying to finally get Spotify Premium, but it wont let me... My address (which is also my billing address) is in Germany. The card Im trying to use is from an English bank; but ...
  • inselkind46
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

"Offline access for this device has been withdrawn"?

I need to know how to fix this. :'^( I restarted it and stuff, but that's the most troubleshooting I'm capable of.

• Casual Listener
  • I need to know how to fix this. :'^( I restarted it and stuff, but that's the most troubleshooting I'm capable of. 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook and Spotify

I have been a spotify user since 2012 and have loved it, but I have recently taken a job that requires me to deactivate all social media - including facebook. I obvioulsy have lots of playlists I would like to keep as well as a lot of the music synce...

• I have been a spotify user since 2012 and have loved it, but I have recently taken a job that requires me to deactivate all social media - including facebook. I obvioulsy have lots of playlists I wou...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Just signed up for "Free Trial" and was charged immediately!

Like the title said, I clicked on the free trial thing, logged in and put my info in and the received a credit card charge of 10.49 CAD! What the hell? I thought this was a free trial that I could cancel any time I wanted before being charged!

• Like the title said, I clicked on the free trial thing, logged in and put my info in and the received a credit card charge of 10.49 CAD! What the hell? I thought this was a free trial that I could ca...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not buy Premium with PayPal balance

Hi. I've got some PayPal balance for doing some work for a friend. Naturally, I wanted to spend it on Spotify Premium because I listen to Spotify daily. I picked PayPal as a payment option, logged in with my PayPal account, and my only option is to u...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I've got some PayPal balance for doing some work for a friend. Naturally, I wanted to spend it on Spotify Premium because I listen to Spotify daily. I picked PayPal as a payment option, logged in...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid twice on one account

I got two payments taken from my account in one month so i disabled my account but i really don't want to disable it. I tried getting it back but it wants me to put my card info in again. Im afraid that its going to make me pay again.

• Visitor
  • I got two payments taken from my account in one month so i disabled my account but i really don't want to disable it. I tried getting it back but it wants me to put my card info in again. Im afraid t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Update Details button in subscription and payments section not doing anything

I've been trying to manage my subscription and the site is telling me: 'You do not currently have a payment provider connected to your account.' There is then a button called 'Update details' to press which seemingly does nothing. I get the same page...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to manage my subscription and the site is telling me:   'You do not currently have a payment provider connected to your account.'   There is then a button called 'U...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Please help me.

I got an email that I'll be charged for Premium, when I try to cancel, it says there isn't payment info provided. It doesn't make sense. I log in from FB but I no longer have the means to pay for it monthly please help me cancel my subscription. Than...

• Casual Listener
  • I got an email that I'll be charged for Premium, when I try to cancel, it says there isn't payment info provided. It doesn't make sense. I log in from FB but I no longer have the means to pay for it ...
  • Risalegg20
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes