Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium account switched to Student account

I am trying to switch my current Premium account to a student account, but when I click the link for the student discount page it just takes me to my account information. I have been through every otpion there and no where does it let me type in my u...

• I am trying to switch my current Premium account to a student account, but when I click the link for the student discount page it just takes me to my account information.  I have been through ev...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Help !!! I can´t sign in the programm Spotify. Please help

Hi guys I can not sign in Spotify with my Facebook account. It always comes Spotify desktop client communication failed. Can you please help me? Thanks in advance

• Hi guys I can not sign in Spotify with my Facebook account. It always comes Spotify desktop client communication failed. Can you please help me? Thanks in advance
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Never got Free trial but got the holiday deal, where is my free month?

I just got the Holiday deal for Premium, but I thought that it would notice that I never got my free month of premium before. I want the free month credited to my account, how do I do this? And how do I make it so that when the three months are over,...

• Regular
  • I just got the Holiday deal for Premium, but I thought that it would notice that I never got my free month of premium before. I want the free month credited to my account, how do I do this? And how d...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem setting device password

Hello, I just purchased Premium and I was going to set a device password. My problem is it will not send the email and I've checked my spam folder and everything. I requested to add a device password on friday and still nothing.

• Hello, I just purchased Premium and I was going to set a device password. My problem is it will not send the email and I've checked my spam folder and everything. I requested to add a device password...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but not premium!?

So I have had Spotify for a while and just realized that I'd been paying for a premium account since July! I've never had a premium account, and the only thing that comes to mind is doing the free trial for the very first time. I never remember conti...

• So I have had Spotify for a while and just realized that I'd been paying for a premium account since July! I've never had a premium account, and the only thing that comes to mind is doing the free tr...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing credit card info but retaining premium

So I just cashed in on the great 99c offer, but I don't have any forms of electronic money. What I did was I gave a friend of mine my credentials (I've changed my password since, don't worry) and had him log in and use his credit card, and now I owe ...

• So I just cashed in on the great 99c offer, but I don't have any forms of electronic money. What I did was I gave a friend of mine my credentials (I've changed my password since, don't worry) an...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Unlimited

I currently have spotify unlimited, for which I pay 49 SEK a month. If I take the current offer with spotify premium 2 months free of charge, may I later revert into spotify unlimited, or is this a way for you to get old customers off the cheaper dea...

• Casual Listener
  • I currently have spotify unlimited, for which I pay 49 SEK a month. If I take the current offer with spotify premium 2 months free of charge, may I later revert into spotify unlimited, or is this a w...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I need to cancel my subscription!

I've tried to cancel my premium subscription for about an hour and nothing has worked ! I've tried on my iPhone, on my MacBook, and surface pro. And this so called subscription page do not exists with the option to cancel the subscription ! I really ...

• I've tried to cancel my premium subscription for about an hour and nothing has worked ! I've tried on my iPhone, on my MacBook, and surface pro. And this so called subscription page do not exists wit...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Facebook

when i originally set up free spotify, I did via facebook. I now want to upgrade to premium , but don't want to go via facebook. However every time i try and upgrade it send me to facebook - help!

• when i originally set up free spotify, I did via facebook. I now want to upgrade to premium , but don't want to go via facebook. However every time i try and upgrade it send me to facebook - help!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paysafecard

I want to use the new holiday-deal with "3 months for 0,99€" I bought a Paysafecard for 10€ and when i wanted to use it, i couldn't access to the deal and only to the regular price of 9,99€ per month. Why is that?

• I want to use the new holiday-deal with "3 months for 0,99€" I bought a Paysafecard for 10€ and when i wanted to use it, i couldn't access to the deal and only to the regular price of 9,99€ per month...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 months for 9,99€

Hello, your homepage said i get 3 months for 9,99€. So i paid with a giftcard and i only get 1 month? If you can answer in german it would be very helpful. Thank You.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, your homepage said i get 3 months for 9,99€. So i paid with a giftcard and i only get 1 month? If you can answer in german it would be very helpful. Thank You. 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling Premium

I bought myself Spotify Premium for one month, and I'd like to drop it half way through. Is there any way for me to get rid of Premium before it expires?

• Regular
  • I bought myself Spotify Premium for one month, and I'd like to drop it half way through. Is there any way for me to get rid of Premium before it expires?
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgraded to Premium. Unable to access.

I up graded to Premium but cann't access it. I haven't received a confirmation email. I have logged out/deleted and restarted everything and still listed as free.

• I up graded to Premium but cann't access it.  I haven't received a confirmation email.  I have logged out/deleted and restarted everything and still listed as free.
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help with cancellation!!!!!

I have been trying to figure out how to cancel my premium subscription all week. Here is why I am having trouble: 1) There is no cancellation button anywhere on my spotify account, even on the subscription page. 2) I originally subscribed via the spo...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been trying to figure out how to cancel my premium subscription all week.  Here is why I am having trouble:   1) There is no cancellation button anywhere on my spotify account, e...
  • thisguy1989
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Stuck in "Update details" loop need to unsub!!

Hey guys, wonder if any of you can help my sorry self. Seeing as I have no real point of contact with anyone from spotify, no phone number or anything! I just want to unsubscribe from my £12.99 P/m payment before its withdrawn in January as it is not...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, wonder if any of you can help my sorry self.    Seeing as I have no real point of contact with anyone from spotify, no phone number or anything!    I just want t...
  • Hadenough_harry
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

hi! Im trying to upgrade my account but the page doesnt work. I press the botton and nothing happens. There is another way to upgrade? I tried with another browser and in other computer. ( im chilean) . thank you

• hi! Im trying to upgrade my account but the page doesnt work. I press the botton and nothing happens. There is another way to upgrade? I tried with another browser  and in other comput...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Partner Account

Hey there...I'm thinking about getting Spotify Premium. But since my girlfriend an me both have a PC, and both use Spotify (same room, different time) do we realy have to buy two premium? Or is there maybe something like a partner account, where the ...

• Regular
  • Hey there... I'm thinking about getting Spotify Premium. But since my girlfriend an me both have a PC, and both use Spotify (same room, different time) do we realy have to buy two premium? Or is the...
  • Cecina
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Book promotion help

Hi everybody, we are creating a playlist just for promo our book so i need to know if it's possible and how (not to made the playlist (-; )Thx and if anybody can help us in spanish we will appreciate.

• Visitor
  • Hi everybody, we are creating a playlist just for promo our book so i need to know if it's possible and how (not to made the playlist (-; ) Thx and if anybody can help us in spanish we will apprecia...
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes