Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Subscribed for Unlimited but not working!

I've just subscribed and paid for unlimited use and it says on my account that its all fine and set up, but when i log in to spotify its still telling me i've used up my 10 hours of listening time and wont play anything.. how doi fix this?!

• I've just subscribed and paid for unlimited use and it says on my account that its all fine and set up, but when i log in to spotify its still telling me i've used up my 10 hours of listening time an...
  • SilverLotus
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Change username

When I register, I do it with my Facebook account. Spotify uses my Facebook Id Number (impossible to remember). Have someone idea how I can change my username? Because I want to close my Facebook account and I, also, need to remember my username to l...

• Casual Listener
  • When I register, I do it with my Facebook account. Spotify uses my Facebook Id Number (impossible to remember). Have someone idea how I can change my username? Because I want to close my Facebook acc...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium

It shows I am using free version but still getting charged every month

• It shows I am using free version but still getting charged every month
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Charged!

I just checked my bank account, and I discovered that I've been double charged for two months in a row. I only have ONE account.Why is this happening? The two charges equal what I would be paying for the new online service called TIDAL, which has far...

• Regular
  • I just checked my bank account, and I discovered that I've been double charged for two months in a row. I only have ONE account. Why is this happening? The two charges equal what I would be paying f...
  • freedoms-5
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

The Times upgrade to Spotify Premium

I have an Spotify Unlimited account which is supposed to be upgraded to Premium with my recently renewed Times & Sunday Times Digital Pack membership. On the "Redeem your code" page, I enter the voucher code that The Times have given me, and see this...

• I have an Spotify Unlimited account which is supposed to be upgraded to Premium with my recently renewed Times & Sunday Times Digital Pack membership.   On the "Redeem your code" pa...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP!!!!

i just upgraded to spotify premium and i relised i did it on the wrong account. would i be able to transfer the subcription over to my facebook account

• i just upgraded to spotify premium and i relised i did it on the wrong account. would i be able to transfer the subcription over to my facebook account 
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card change

Spotify will not allow me to change my cancelled credit card. The ONLY option is the "update subscription" button. Which won't work because it's trying to use a cancelled credit card. Please help. On another note, why is there not a SINGLE phone numb...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify will not allow me to change my cancelled credit card.  The ONLY option is the "update subscription" button.  Which won't work because it's trying to use a cancelled credit card. &nb...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

College Premium Plan

I have premium but I want to get the college premium plan, how do I do that without deleting my account and signing up again?

• I have premium but I want to get the college premium plan, how do I do that without deleting my account and signing up again? 
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook Playlists

Although I have linked my premium account to facebook, I cannot see my friend's playlists, anyone help?

• Casual Listener
  • Although I have linked my premium account to facebook, I cannot see my friend's playlists, anyone help?
  • kjp1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Two different accounts same email

Hi, why is it suddenly impossible to sign in with my facebook and the client is complaining about a registered account on that same email adress? Well it is, but thats not the same account! All playlists are different, and where's the premium I've pa...

• Hi, why is it suddenly impossible to sign in with my facebook and the client is complaining about a registered account on that same email adress? Well it is, but thats not the same account! All playl...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally clicked 'Disable Platform' on Facebook, now account is reset

Hello, Yesterday I was browsing the settings in my Facebook and accidentally disabled 'Platform'.. I immediately re-enabled 'Platform', but my Spotify account has been reset. I've lost all of my playlists and favorites, also my subscription has been ...

• Hello,   Yesterday I was browsing the settings in my Facebook and accidentally disabled 'Platform'.. I immediately re-enabled 'Platform', but my Spotify account has been reset. I've lost all...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Music Tuesday Playlist

How do I listen or see the songs on old new music teusday playlists? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • How do I listen or see the songs on old new music teusday playlists?   Thanks
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My friend accidentally synced his Facebook with my Spotify account

My friend accidentally synced his Facebook with my Spotify account . ...and I can't figure out out to remove his so I can sync it with my own.

• Casual Listener
  • My friend accidentally synced his Facebook with my Spotify account . ...and I can't figure out out to remove his so I can sync it with my own.
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Log In

I can't log in to my account using just the user name and password. I can log in using facebook, except FB is blocked at my work, so I can't access spotify from work. When I enter the user name and password, spotify tells me they don't match. So I cl...

• I can't log in to my account using just the user name and password.  I can log in using facebook, except FB is blocked at my work, so I can't access spotify from work.   When I enter th...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

want to go to spotify premium

join up in march for premium had no notifcation no email please helpmail.com

• Casual Listener
  • join up in march for premium had no notifcation no email please helpmail.com
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

want to go to spotify premium

join up in march for premium had no notifcation no email please help

• Casual Listener
  • join up in march for premium had no notifcation no email please help
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting charged for Premium, account is still set to free

My account somehow got messed up and is now under Free. I am still being charged for premium though it has no credit card information linked to my account. I would like to continue under premium but don't know how to get it back onto my account (even...

• My account somehow got messed up and is now under Free. I am still being charged for premium though it has no credit card information linked to my account. I would like to continue under premium but ...
  • AVEDWA
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Find Facebook friends that I hid on Spotify

A bunch of friends on Facebook use Spotify and it suggested that I follow them, but I hit the X to minimize the suggestion instead. Now, about a week later, I want to add them, but can't find them at all. No amount of searching brings them up, and I ...

• Casual Listener
  • A bunch of friends on Facebook use Spotify and it suggested that I follow them, but I hit the X to minimize the suggestion instead. Now, about a week later, I want to add them, but can't find the...
  • manuelangeles
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

New payment option

Hi, I recently just received a new debit card from my bank and when I try to change my payment details, I enter the details into the form and when I click submit, It says "Could not update your payment details" Why am I getting this screen and Do I n...

• Roadie
  • Hi,   I recently just received a new debit card from my bank and when I try to change my payment details, I enter the details into the form and when I click submit, It says "Could not update...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to change country

Normally I'm a student in lithuania on the other hand my original country is turkey. when i log in spotify from turkey it changed my country to turkey ( as now i'm in turkey ) but i couldn't change it back to lithuania because it doesn't let me now. ...

• Normally I'm a student in lithuania on the other hand my original country is turkey. when i log in spotify from turkey it changed my country to turkey ( as now i'm in turkey )  but i couldn'...
  • rebavery
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes