Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yaghmour
  • Visitor
  • 960 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 960 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

All my playlists are gone!

I opened spotify and for some reason, I needed to log in. Well, I log in with my account and the "getting started" window pops up. If I close it, spotify closes. After a few amount of retries I was able to log in succesfully, only to find out that my...

• I opened spotify and for some reason, I needed to log in. Well, I log in with my account and the "getting started" window pops up. If I close it, spotify closes. After a few amount of retries I was a...
  • Darglobe76
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Radio App

Alright, the past few moths I've been having a horrible time with Spotify radio. Long story short, I had to have my account deleted and I was told to create a new account from a Spotify support representative. Since the creation of my new account Spo...

• Visitor
  • Alright, the past few moths I've been having a horrible time with Spotify radio.   Long story short, I had to have my account deleted and I was told to create a new account from a Spotify su...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist missing

Hi, my playlist with well over 1000 songs got lost the other day!It's being kept alive by the subscribers though, but I don't have it myself, and I can't copy the tracks over to another list, because then the new list just appears empty. Please help!...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, my playlist with well over 1000 songs got lost the other day! It's being kept alive by the subscribers though, but I don't have it myself, and I can't copy the tracks over to another list, becau...
  • lost_playlists
  • Casual Listener
  • 43 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 43 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

Can't manage to switch my subscription rate to the student discount rate. I manually verified my college status, still isn't showing up.

• Can't manage to switch my subscription rate to the student discount rate. I manually verified my college status, still isn't showing up.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My account got switched to another one need help!

Hi so I have had spotify for a long time now and I went to my parents house. Well my dad loged into his spotify account and when i went to go on the laptop i connected to my facebook through his account. So i made him a new account since his old one ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi so I have had spotify for a long time now and I went to my parents house. Well my dad loged into his spotify account and when i went to   go on the laptop i connected to my facebook ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

What do you have to do to get ahold of somebody at spotify via phone?

So I started getting emails from spotify and I never ever signed up for an account or even have been on there website. Somebody by accident or purposely used my email address. So I went to the spotify page, changed the password through the 'Forgot Pa...

• So I started getting emails from spotify and I never ever signed up for an account or even have been on there website. Somebody by accident or purposely used my email address. So I went to the spotif...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Warning use prepaid instead of credit card or paypal or you will get double charge case 016557087

Spotify is such a great service, but when you are making "mistakes" and start double charging your customers it ruins all the experience. I have reported the double charge and still got screw this month. they have come up with all kinds of stories, s...

• Regular
  • Spotify is such a great service, but when you are making "mistakes" and start double charging your customers it ruins all the experience. I have reported the double charge and still got screw this ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant change my country

I have problem with changeing my country from USA to Poland. This option is blocked in profile settings. I will be thankfoull for your help.

• I have problem with changeing my country from USA to Poland. This option is blocked in profile settings. I will be thankfoull for your help.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

stop paying for spotify

I also have that problem that i have unsuscribe my account but i just see that i have paid for a new month. Coukd you please unsuscribe my account so i wont pay anymore? I have tried to do everything wo was written but i cant see it have been done..

B...

• I also have that problem that i have unsuscribe my account but i just see that i have paid for a new month. Coukd you please unsuscribe my account so i wont pay anymore? I have tried to do everything...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Student Discount

I am being charged 10.94 each month despite putting in that I go to Emory University. Does anyone know how to get the student discount for spotify premium? (I thought it was 4.99)/do you think they will refund the extra money being charged?

• I am being charged 10.94 each month despite putting in that I go to Emory University. Does anyone know how to get the student discount for spotify premium? (I thought it was 4.99)/do you think they w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscriber -- but can't connect abroad

Hi -- I have a Spotify Premium subscription. I'm currently in South Africa, and have been having continuous connection problems lately (as in, the over the past week -- prior to that things have worked without a glitch). Now most of the time the Spot...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi --   I have a Spotify Premium subscription. I'm currently in South Africa, and have been having continuous connection problems lately (as in, the over the past week -- prior to that thing...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify stopped selling download credits

Hi, Noticed a couple of days ago I was no longer able to buy credits to buy MP3's."(At this moment it's not possible to buy downloads from Spotify, click here for more information)" The link provided only said: "At this moment we don't offer an optio...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Noticed a couple of days ago I was no longer able to buy credits to buy MP3's."(At this moment it's not possible to buy downloads from Spotify, click here for more information)" The ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 153 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 153 replies
  • 7 likes

set a time in and a time out (cue) for each songs of a playlist

I made a fabulous playlist for a dance party this week-end. BUT so many songs have beginings and ends that should be eliminated to keep the dance floor moving. For example, in iTunes (info/options/start time 0:00 stop time 0:00) it is possible to set...

• Casual Listener
  • I made a fabulous playlist for a dance party this week-end.  BUT so many songs have beginings and ends that should be eliminated to keep the dance floor moving.  For example, in iTunes (inf...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I just redeemed my spotify to unlimited and it won't let me listen to my music offline

So last time I redeemed my spotify card it let me play music offline but I clicked premium and this time when I redeemed it there was no premium so I clicked unlimited and now it won't let me at my music offline what should I do

• So last time I redeemed my spotify card it let me play music offline but I clicked premium and this time when I redeemed it there was no premium so I clicked unlimited and now it won't let me at my m...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

change payment date

Hello, I would like to change the payment date to the 30th of each month, instead of 18 as it is now. Thanks in advance, Margareta Grunnelind magganlejon

• Hello,  I would like to change the payment date to the 30th of each month, instead of 18 as it is now.  Thanks in advance,   Margareta Grunnelind magganlejon
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone has taken over my account!

Someone named Adrian Garcia has taken over my account. All my playlists are gone and his name is at the top right hand side with his picture. It says " user Adrian Garcia " but it is my account. Help and restore my spotify!

• Someone named Adrian Garcia has taken over my account. All my playlists are gone and his name is at the top right hand side with his picture. It says " user Adrian Garcia " but it is my account. Help...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I cancel Premium?

I had a free 6 month Spotify Premium because my dad won something at work and he put Premium to my phone so... How do I change back to the free Spotify? I would LIKE To keep Premium but we can't afford it so.... Please guys, answer me quick. I can't ...

• I had a free 6 month Spotify Premium because my dad won something at work and he put Premium to my phone so... How do I change back to the free Spotify? I would LIKE To keep Premium but we can't affo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

getingspotify premium serivce first 30 dayes free

i have a spotify account id is 12151108885 right now i get spotify free with ads i want to get spotify premim/free for 30 days/freetrail=1 when i go to payment planthe visa mastercard choice has a dot be side i cant enter my visa card number called u...

• Casual Listener
  • i have a spotify account id is 12151108885 right now i get spotify free with ads i want to get spotify premim/free for 30 days/freetrail=1 when i go to payment planthe visa  mastercard choice ha...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete Account

Hi, i want to delete my account because i don't use it anymore, i've tried to send a request by the contact form but i only received an email that says that i can find help on the community...

• Visitor
  • Hi, i want to delete my account because i don't use it anymore, i've tried to send a request by the contact form but i only received an email  that says that i can find help on the community...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist Spotify

Hello, We are a band trying to organize our music library on Spotify, we submited our work with "CD Baby" 3-4 weeks ago and our music does not show up as an Artist or even the Album itself. We read that we have to fill the "Spotify Verification Reque...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,  We are a band trying to organize our music library on Spotify, we submited our work with "CD Baby" 3-4 weeks ago and our music does not show up as an Artist or even the Album itself. We...
  • Perahelion
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes