Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify not recognising my premium membership

I've had spotify for the best part of 6 months, yesterday when I tried to download an album it said I needed to upgrade. After this happened all my music greyed out and I'm not able to listen to any! Help!

• Regular
  • I've had spotify for the best part of 6 months, yesterday when I tried to download an album it said I needed to upgrade. After this happened all my music greyed out and I'm not able to listen to any!...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

cant log in

I'm trying to log in with facebook but it says I'm logging in from another country so login failed. can u fix it please?

• I'm trying to log in with facebook but it says I'm logging in from another country so login failed. can u fix it please?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for premium, but cannot hear music...

My Case Number: 01423040Since 4 days I cannot use spotify Since my iOS App says that I have to upgrade to premium to download songs or hear music offline. I pay for it since 2012 and didn't change a things, money was taken from my bank account on 30....

• Casual Listener
  • My Case Number: 01423040 Since 4 days I cannot use spotify Since my iOS App says that I have to upgrade to premium to download songs or hear music offline. I pay for it since 2012 and didn't chang...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved countries and I can't update payment info

Hi, I've moved to Australia and now my premium account is locked. I've attempted to update my country/payment details on my "accounts" page under "manage your subscription" but it just tells me to go to my bank if I want to cancel my subscription. I ...

• Hi, I've moved to Australia and now my premium account is locked. I've attempted to update my country/payment details on my "accounts" page under "manage your subscription" but it just tells me to go...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! force logout

Can you log my account out of all other devices please? I already changed the password but he never logs out so yeah.

• Can you log my account out of all other devices please? I already changed the password but he never logs out so yeah.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't redeem code

I got a redeem code after referring a friend but am told that it doesn't work becuase it's for the wrong country. Both myself and my friend are accessing from the UK! Please help.

• I got a redeem code after referring a friend but am told that it doesn't work becuase it's for the wrong country. Both myself and my friend are accessing from the UK!   Please help.
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium has stopped working

My premium subscription has stopped working on my phone and my laptop. I haven't changed my bank details so I'm not sure what's happened. I have tried logging out and logging in on both devices.
Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • My premium subscription has stopped working on my phone and my laptop. I haven't changed my bank details so I'm not sure what's happened. I have tried logging out and logging in on both devices. <...
  • Redddbop
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

artist missing on facebook activity

I listen to Arctic Monkeys every day and the information wouldn't show on my facebook "music" section. It does update because whenever I listen to a different artist it normally appears on my activity with the exact date and time, but for some reason...

• Visitor
  • I listen to Arctic Monkeys every day and the information wouldn't show on my facebook "music" section. It does update because whenever I listen to a different artist it normally appears on my activit...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! delete tracks??

Hi, new to this, how do I delete tracks from my library??

• Hi, new to this, how do I delete tracks from my library??
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't get my valid card to work

I put in the right numbers and it still won't work

• I put in the right numbers and it still won't work
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to merge Facebook account

Hi There, Not sure if anyone is able to help or who has experienced similar issues. I have an old spotify account which I used to use years ago, but recently created a new one, however I'm having problems connecting/merging my new spotify account to ...

• Hi There,   Not sure if anyone is able to help or who has experienced similar issues. I have an old spotify account which I used to use years ago, but recently created a new one, however I'm...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

problems with free trials

i am a sprint customer and signed for the free trial with them for your service but when i went to the service it was we were not premium customer and was asking for a credit card we need to make my sprint bill is not charged and need for services to...

• i am a sprint customer and signed for the free trial with them for your service but when i went to the service it was we were not premium customer and was asking for a credit card we need to make my ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change the day of the subscription renewal?

Hello, I would like to request a change of the day that my subscription is being renewed every month. is this possible? how? Regards,

• Hello,   I would like to request a change of the day that my subscription is being renewed every month. is this possible? how?   Regards,
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't cancel subscrition beause I can't log in using facebook or username

Can someone help me please. I created an account and logged in with Facebook. I started getting Spotify posts on facebook and tried to stop them but I lost the link between the two. I had already given my credit card inromation for a 30 day Premium t...

• Visitor
  • Can someone help me please.  I created an account and logged in with Facebook.  I started getting Spotify posts on facebook and tried to stop them but I lost the link between the two. ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Login in in 2 Different accounts with my credentials

Hi, i have a premium account that is linked to my gmail account, my personal facebook uses another email account (hotmail), i have linked my personal facebook to my premium account before, but when im trying to log in in my phone with my facebook it ...

Spotify.jpg
  • Hi, i have a premium account that is linked to my gmail account, my personal facebook uses another email account (hotmail), i have linked my personal facebook to my premium account before, but when i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Expect of spotify new feature

I really hoping spotify have timer function because I usually listen to music in bed. Sometimes I fall asleep without turn it off and it really burn out my battery in the next day. I believe I'm not the only one long for the timer feature.

• Casual Listener
  • I really hoping spotify have timer function because I usually listen to music in bed. Sometimes I fall asleep without turn it off and it really burn out my battery in the next day. I believe I'm not ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Signed up for an account in the PH but my country setting in the profile is USA?

The dropdown to change my country is greyed out even if I'm accessing it from the Philippines. Is there any way to change the country listed in the profile without signing up for a premium account? I can't access my account on the app now because it ...

• Casual Listener
  • The dropdown to change my country is greyed out even if I'm accessing it from the Philippines.   Is there any way to change the country listed in the profile without signing up for a premium...
  • giabee
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist / Premium account gone

Hi all, I accidentally deleted my spotify app on Facebook a couple of minutes ago. Then I opened Spotify and noticed that: - My playlists are gone / My selection too - I longer have a premium account Help me please

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I accidentally deleted my spotify app on Facebook a couple of minutes ago. Then I opened Spotify and noticed that:   - My playlists are gone ...
  • Marie91
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recieving error 410.

I am sure I am using the correct login, I even tested with Facebook, so what do I have to do to connectto my account?

• I am sure I am using the correct login, I even tested with Facebook, so what do I have to do to connectto my account?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Completely Wrong Music for Entire "Daniel Johnston The Early Recordings Vol 1."

None of the right songs play. They are are all some crappy 4:09 second song that is definitely not Daneil Johnston. Very disapointing since I got a special annoucement about it.

• Casual Listener
  • None of the right songs play. They are are all some crappy 4:09 second song that is definitely not Daneil Johnston. Very disapointing since I got a special annoucement about it.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes