Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Your company overdrafted my card

Here's how my day has gone.Money was going to be really tight this week, so I canceled my spotify subscription. When you do this, you have to click 'yes' pertaining to tedious 'are you sure?' queries.So I woke up this morning and found myself in over...

• Here's how my day has gone. Money was going to be really tight this week, so I canceled my spotify subscription. When you do this, you have to click 'yes' pertaining to tedious 'are you sure?' que...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists Lost, Please Help

I have seen many topics in the community on this already but none of the suggestions seem to fix my problem. It looks like somehow my account has been duplicated. I can log back in with my Facebook or Spotify but it takes me to a new account instead ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have seen many topics in the community on this already but none of the suggestions seem to fix my problem.  It looks like somehow my account has been duplicated.  I can log back in with m...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to link my Spotify to Facebook, but apparently my Facebook has an account already?

So, I've been using spotify for about a month now and I really like it. I even got premium on this account. Only recently however, I've decided I want to link this account to facebook. I've tried doing it through the web player, the program, and thro...

• So, I've been using spotify for about a month now and I really like it. I even got premium on this account. Only recently however, I've decided I want to link this account to facebook. I've tried doi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Subscription not Canaling

I need to Canal my account with you Spotify it been fun and I have lets of song from you but I just do not use it anuff to stay on as a subscriper. Please Canal or send instructions to do so.Thank You

• I need to Canal my account with you Spotify it been fun and I have lets of song from you but I just do not use it anuff to stay on as a subscriper. Please Canal or send instructions to do so. Thank ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't just play my LIBRARY anymore since the last upgrade. What happened?

I used to have an option to play my library. Spotify would play at random songs from anyone. Now, I have to choose a particular artist or make a playlist or whatever. What's the deal?

• I used to have an option to play my library.  Spotify would play at random songs from anyone.  Now, I have to choose a particular artist or make a playlist or whatever.  What's the dea...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! From USA to BRAZIL

I need help, I want to change my USA account to BRAZIL but I can't, why? I know a lot of Brasilian friends have spotify already.

• Regular
  • I need help, I want to change my USA account to BRAZIL but I can't, why? I know a lot of Brasilian friends have spotify already.
  • felipechalreo
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

I've had my account hacked this past Sunday when I suddenly lost access on all my devices. I've not submitted two cases because each time I contact I get a single response and not furhter communication after I send e-mail. I'm paying ofr hte service ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had my account hacked this past Sunday when I suddenly lost access on all my devices. I've not submitted two cases because each time I contact I get a single response and not furhter communicati...
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't login on app

So I ended my old premium subscription because I no longer wanted to be teathered to facebook. Then, I created a new premium account under a different email. I am able to log into the spotify app on my iphone but everytime i try to log into the app o...

• Casual Listener
  • So I ended my old premium subscription because I no longer wanted to be teathered to facebook. Then, I created a new premium account under a different email. I am able to log into the spotify app on ...
  • MikeyK
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook linked

My not-so-smart-sister linked her facebook account to my spotify when she shared a song on her feed. Now it looks like it's impossible to remove her FB and add mine instead. I've tried to go into Preferences and disconnect the FB account there, but h...

• Casual Listener
  • My not-so-smart-sister linked her facebook account to my spotify when she shared a song on her feed. Now it looks like it's impossible to remove her FB and add mine instead.   I've tried to ...
  • Martinhs93
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

wont except card type for upgrade

when i enter all my card info to upgrade it just doesnt except it ive tried from my phone and my laptop what can i do?

• Casual Listener
  • when i enter all my card info to upgrade it just doesnt except it ive tried from my phone and my laptop what can i do?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Verified User, Blue Checkmark On User Profile

Hi All, Logged in to my spotify account online to see that i have a blue tick near my profile picture, see below: I'm happy to have it but what does it mean for a user? ie: Any benefits?, Am i linked to my artist page? I'd like some comprehensive det...

• Hi All, Logged in to my spotify account online to see that i have a blue tick near my profile picture, see below:     I'm happy to have it but what does it mean for a user? ie:...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook login to General Login

I signed up on Spotify using my Facebook login and now I want to change it to a normal login that is not connected to Facebook. Is it possible to do this?

• Visitor
  • I signed up on Spotify using my Facebook login and now I want to change it to a normal login that is not connected to Facebook. Is it possible to do this?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Unlimited Subscription doesnt work on my phone

hi i subscribed to Unlimited about two days ago and it is still a free version on my phone. my computer app has transformed to Unlimited but my phone didnt. can anyone help me ? thank you

• hi i subscribed to Unlimited about two days ago and it is still a free version on my phone. my computer app has transformed to Unlimited but my phone didnt.   can anyone help me ?  ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accidently deleted subscription - resubbed for premium

So, I was messing about in my Spotify settings ( I had a premium account before this happened ) and without reading really what I was doing I clicked on "Break connection with Facebook" ( my Spotify is dutch so I'm not really sure what it's supposed ...

• Visitor
  • So,    I was messing about in my Spotify settings ( I had a premium account before this happened ) and without reading really what I was doing I clicked on "Break connection with Facebo...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to recover my starred songs from 1 year ago

So, I'd love to recover my starred playlist exactly from last years may. I don't want it to replace my current starred list though. My username is jessejarvi. Thanks!

• So, I'd love to recover my starred playlist exactly from last years may. I don't want it to replace my current starred list though. My username is jessejarvi.   Thanks!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant upgrade to premium

When i try to get past the screen where it asks what kind of payment option would i like it says loading. Then it times out. IS something going on with Spotify? My account works fine, as in i can still listen to music fine but i wanted to upgrade tod...

• When i try to get past the screen where it asks what kind of payment option would i like it says loading.  Then it times out.  IS something going on with Spotify?   My account wor...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium without creditcard or paypal

I have a question i want to try Spotify Permium but i don't have a creditcard and don't want PayPal. I noticed that some stores sell prepaid cards, can i buy one of these and buy a month subscription with that?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a question i want to try Spotify Permium but i don't have a creditcard and don't want PayPal. I noticed that some stores sell prepaid cards, can i buy one of these and buy a month subscripti...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login at work because facebook is blocked!!

I cannot log into my spotify account when I am at work because my employer blocks facebook. I created a separate account without facebook so i can use the web player however I am getting all of the ads. I pay for premium, so this is SUPER annoying. H...

• I cannot log into my spotify account when I am at work because my employer blocks facebook.  I created a separate account without facebook so i can use the web player however I am getting all of...
  • LuceGearz
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes