Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

My spotify premium 30 day trial

My spotify premium 30 day trial won't let me do anything but the radio. I also tried downloading the premium and that did work either. What's wrong with it?

• My spotify premium 30 day trial won't let me do anything but the radio. I also tried downloading the premium and that did work either. What's wrong with it?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong playlists

I have had some trouble logging in the last days and now when I am finally getting in my playlists are gone and replaced by someone elses playlists. Please help! I want my playlists back... // Daniel

• I have had some trouble logging in the last days and now when I am finally getting in my playlists are gone and replaced by someone elses playlists. Please help! I want my playlists back... // Daniel
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't login to my Spotify Account!!

Hi, Ok so my Partner and I just bought 2 Kindles. I accidentally linked my facebook account to her spotify account. Now that *i think* I unlinked it, I cannot find or login to my original soptify account. I can't remember if I joined through facebook...

• Hi,    Ok so my Partner and I just bought 2 Kindles.  I accidentally linked my facebook account to her spotify account.  Now that *i think* I unlinked it, I cannot find or login...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Trouble

I am unable to connect to Spotify from both my computer and iPhone. On my computer I get the error code of 112 that says it cant connect. I am able to login but not connect. Help?

• Casual Listener
  • I am unable to connect to Spotify from both my computer and iPhone.  On my computer I get the error code of 112 that says it cant connect.  I am able to login but not connect.   Help?
  • dajoga13
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant change my country!

Hey, when i first got Spotify i was living in Sweden. When i decided to move to Norway about 2 years ago i changed my country to Norway. Problem is, i've been living in Sweden for about 6 months now and I cant change my country back to Sweden, its al...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, when i first got Spotify i was living in Sweden. When i decided to move to Norway about 2 years ago i changed my country to Norway.   Problem is, i've been living in Sweden for about 6 mo...
  • Jowel89
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unlimited/premium

I have just purchased the spotify unlimited only then to realise I can't even listen to my music with that. Can I get a refund?

• I have just purchased the spotify unlimited only then to realise I can't even listen to my music with that. Can I get a refund?
  • jonski_83
  • Gig Goer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not able to convert the premium account to a unlimited account

Hello, I bought a girftcard for a spotify premium account but somewhere in the process of suscribing I made a mistake and now I have a 2 month premium account which I can't upgrade to an Unlimited Account because I do not own a mastercard/paypal or a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I bought a girftcard for a spotify premium account but somewhere in the process of suscribing I made a mistake and now I have a 2 month premium account which I can't upgrade to an Unl...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

recover deleted playlist

I have deleted a playlist by accident, can you please recover it for me?

• Casual Listener
  • I have deleted a playlist by accident, can you please recover it for me?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest Update is a shambles

Your latest update has disabled one of the best functionalities - The People's List! Replaced by the Activity Bar - I have no idea what is going on? Your suggestions do not match my activity or likes, I loved Spotify for the ability to build my own n...

• Regular
  • Your latest update has disabled one of the best functionalities - The People's List!  Replaced by the Activity Bar - I have no idea what is going on?  Your suggestions do not match my activ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Just to inform you of double billing..

I came back to premium after a week or so of not having it. I have been billed twice and my sibscription has been billed from 20th March until 20th of May. This is not a problem but I wanted to let you know it happened in the first place. I only clic...

• Roadie
  • I came back to premium after a week or so of not having it. I have been billed twice and my sibscription has been billed from 20th March until 20th of May. This is not a problem but I wanted to let y...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does Unlimited get rid of ads on the iPhone?

Self-explanatory question. If I get unlimited, will I get the radio on my iPhone with no ads?

• Casual Listener
  • Self-explanatory question. If I get unlimited, will I get the radio on my iPhone with no ads?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Out of date gift card, can anything be done?

I was given a gift card last year the previous Christmas, but have just found it an have not used it.When I received it Instead of using it I (stupidly) signed up to a paid subscription as I was going travelling for a couple months and didn't want th...

• Casual Listener
  • I was given a gift card last year the previous Christmas, but have just found it an have not used it. When I received it Instead of using it I (stupidly) signed up to a paid subscription as I was go...
  • Keviniho
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

lost premium

3 days ago suddenly whas my premium account goneonly free account whas therei need login for premium account i have it ffor about 2 years now and never problemswhat happens and how i fix iti dont now my my premium account logginsarie

• Casual Listener
  • 3 days ago suddenly whas my premium account gone only free account whas there i need login for premium account i have it ffor about 2 years now and never problems what happens and how i fix it i ...
  • ariejansen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

charged?!

I signed up for the 30 day free trial and was planning to cancel before I was charged. I have now been charged 9.99 yet my account says I dont have a payment method registered. so I do not have a cancel button on the subscription page. I have a Samsu...

• I signed up for the 30 day free trial and was planning to cancel before I was charged. I have now been charged 9.99 yet my account says I dont have a payment method registered. so I do not have a can...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Muziek downloaden premium abonnement

Ik heb een premium abonnement maar zodra ik op dowloaden klik moet ik per download betalen

• Ik heb een premium abonnement maar zodra ik op dowloaden klik moet ik per download betalen
  • ideevanons
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unavailable songs

How can I find out that a particular song or album is not available on Spotify? Frequently I'll be searching and searching for a song. I'll try searching by artist, then by song, then by album, then repeat. Sometime I'll find the track I'm looking fo...

• How can I find out that a particular song or album is not available on Spotify?   Frequently I'll be searching and searching for a song. I'll try searching by artist, then by song, then by a...
  • tbp
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My premium card didn't even work

I had bought a $10 premium gift card yesterday and redeemed it last night. After I had purchased a month of Spotify premium, it told me the exact date and that my purchase was sucessful. However, I tried to pull it up on my iphone and computer but no...

• Casual Listener
  • I had bought a $10 premium gift card yesterday and redeemed it last night. After I had purchased a month of Spotify premium, it told me the exact date and that my purchase was sucessful. However, I t...
  • syddviciouss
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! recover deleted playlist

Hi! I accidentally deleted a playlist that I've been managing for over a year. Is there any way to recover it? Many thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I accidentally deleted a playlist that I've been managing for over a year. Is there any way to recover it?    Many thanks! 
  • Joseph_Cox
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

I created my spotify account using facebook, but I changed my facebook email, then deafctivated my facebook, and I accidently signed out of spotify and I have to way to get back in. It was a fake facebook me and my friend made to mess with our friend...

• Casual Listener
  • I created my spotify account using facebook, but I changed my facebook email, then deafctivated my facebook, and I accidently signed out of spotify and I have to way to get back in. It was a fake fac...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes