Step 1

NEXT STEP

can't login and have no way to get it back

can't login and have no way to get it back

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

All devices, including android devices, desktop...

Operating System

Android 11, window 10, windows 11

My Question or Issue

Hi, I have a very old spotify account. I think it's over 10+ years and maybe it's not link to any e-mail address ( or link to the e-mail I have forgotten).

I don't know why but my account suddenly can't login today. Due to it's not link to any e-mail address I knew, I don't know how to get it back...

If any spotify member in customer services see this,  please contact me

I will provide my account and other information (like old passwd, my region, login devices...)

2 Replies

Hello @bibby0626!

Thanks for reaching out. You should be able to check your account's email address on your Spotify account page. If you can't log in and you’re unsure which email you used, I’d recommend having a quick scan of the email accounts you own for emails from ‘hello@spotify.com’. That way you can determine which one you used to sign up for Spotify with. I'd also recommend checking out this Support article for more help.

Let me know how it goes!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I understand that you are having trouble accessing your very old Spotify account, as it is not linked to an email address you currently have access. Unfortunately, as a language model, I am not able to see your account or help you access it.

In this case, I recommend reaching out to Spotify's customer support team for assistance. They will be able to investigate the issue and help you regain access to your account. You can contact them through the Spotify Help center or through the Contact Us form on the Spotify website, be sure to provide them with as much information as possible about your account, such as your username, old password, region, and login devices. They will also ask for your personal information for security reasons, to make sure that you are the account holder.

Keep in mind that recovering an account that old may take some time, but the support team will do their best to assist you.

Suggested posts