Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

can't upgrade to premium

Solved!

can't upgrade to premium

I have submitted my Visa card information, but it still cannot upgrade to premium after the 2 days trial is over. Please help to fix it...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

Just to let you know,

If you get double charged; you can submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify should be able to both stop the double payments from reoccuring and refund you the second payment.

If you get an automated reply from the contact form if you need to submit one; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

What error message are you receiving?

Try checking this page to make sure that your card matches the criteria needed.

Please note the country of your card must be the same as the country your Spotify account is set to. So if they are different; make sure to change your Spotify country in your account settings. (Click on 'Edit your profile' underneath the profile section).

Anthony 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

I didn't receive any error message so I assumed my payment is success.

I have processed my payment again, can detect the premium account now. Hope I won't be double charged...
Marked as solution

Hi,

Just to let you know,

If you get double charged; you can submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify should be able to both stop the double payments from reoccuring and refund you the second payment.

If you get an automated reply from the contact form if you need to submit one; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

Suggested posts