Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

does paying for premium get rid of song/artist follow/my music library limit problem?

does paying for premium get rid of song/artist follow/my music library limit problem?

Yeah,d9es paying for premium allow me to have more songs/not automatically unfollow artists?i hate this problem and its keeping me from paying (why pay for something that doesnt work and gets progressively worse with each update?)also a playlist creating mode would ve nice where i can easily select and add songs to a playlist en mass would be extremely useful....along with other things....i got a bunch of ideas,spotify needs to give me a job.
3 Replies

Colored rings around artist pics in library to indicate genres/styles/vibes and being able to sort artist by this,would be even cooler if they were faded in diff shades or had mulitple colors indicating how much of each style they generaly use. Also being able to alter these rings tonyour personal opinions so if you dont agree with the classification youncan categoriz3 them where you wantthem in your library.....yeah thatd be cool..... i got more.....alot more. Alot more

You mean the 10,000 song limit for "Your Music?

Nope, see here to add your support:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Increase-maximum-songs-allowed-in-quot-Your-Music-quot/i...

And you can already mass add songs to a playlist. If you are on an album, artist page, or in a playlist all you need to do is select the tracks you want (highlight selection using mouse or CTRL/CMD button on keybaord) and then right click and click on "ADD TO PLAYLIST -->"

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Which is nice but i never use a computer,i only use my phone

Suggested posts