Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

facebook issues

Solved!

facebook issues

Hi,

I was woundering if it was possible to delete th account facebook makes when you log in through it.  i now have a student account. with premium and i want to have my facebook connected to this account, but because of the account allready created through facebook i cannot use it,  any help would be great!

Thanks!

Brett

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @borenste15, welcome to the community!

If you are having issues with connecting your Facebook account to your Spotify account through the account overview, then contact the accounts team through the online contact form and they will be able to transfer all your content and delete your account for you. If you receive an automated e-mail directing you back to the community, just reply to it and you will be connected with a representative that can assist you.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @borenste15, welcome to the community!

If you are having issues with connecting your Facebook account to your Spotify account through the account overview, then contact the accounts team through the online contact form and they will be able to transfer all your content and delete your account for you. If you receive an automated e-mail directing you back to the community, just reply to it and you will be connected with a representative that can assist you.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

thank you I will go try this now!

Thank you so much it worked!!

Suggested posts