Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

help i got hack!!!!!

Solved!

help i got hack!!!!!

helllo!!! i just want to change my password account  and i cant... later i see my playlist some brazilian music..... and i was like wtf!!!! please someone help me!!!! i need to contact some admin to help me to get back my account i dont want to close my premium account

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Contact the support team as soon as possible using this form.  This is quite serious, so if you receive an email that says not to reply, reply to it anyways and someone from spotify should contact you fairly soon.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used on the contact form.

If you account is hacked, it is best to use the alternative contact form so that you can specify an email for support to reply back to:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

8 Replies

i cant change my email, and my password cuz someone cahnge my original email and passwword actually log in with facebook but i cant change my account mail and pass....
Marked as solution

Contact the support team as soon as possible using this form.  This is quite serious, so if you receive an email that says not to reply, reply to it anyways and someone from spotify should contact you fairly soon.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used on the contact form.

If you account is hacked, it is best to use the alternative contact form so that you can specify an email for support to reply back to:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

I cant contact any admin in the form cuz the info goes to the hacker email...... because he change my original email and password... so i dont know what to do......?

You have to go through the form. If you have a way to prove that it is your account (through security questions, previous email addresses associated the account, your payment method, etc) then they will be able to get your account back very easily. 

Go through the first link I sent, hit "Logging In", hit "I can't Login to Spotify", then hit the "I Still Need Help" Button. This will bring you to a spot where you can tell support about your issue in your own words. 

Keep in mind that you need to know the information that I listed above in order to retreive the account. If you don't have that information it will make it more difficult to prove that it is your account.

Let me know if you have problems submitting a ticket to them.

Ok i write like you say the problem i see is they will answer to the hackers mail felipinhogame***@*** (edited for security), no to my original mail..... 😞

Just remember to include the email address they can contact you at and say that it was an email address that was used on the account until recently. They will be able to see when parts of the account were changed and they can see previous information such as your original email. 

I do it acctually lets wait for the answer... thank you monkey

Thanks buddy, i got my account back..... thanks for the help

Suggested posts