Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how can I delate my old Spotify premium account if I no longer know the password or email address as

how can I delate my old Spotify premium account if I no longer know the password or email address as

So I've have had the same Spotify premium account for years (berkleywreddick). I recently logged out of the account for the first time in a while. Unfortunately, I forgot my password and was unable to get the reset password email because the email I have linked with my account is no longer in service. I have no idea how I can get back into this account, without someone from the other side helping me out. Since being logged out I have created a new Spotify premium account (breddick) and remade all my playlists from my old account. So at least I still have all my old music. That being said, I'm still getting charged for my old premium account as well as my new one. I don't need two of the same basically identical accounts and I don't want to keep paying for both. So I guess my question comes down to, how can I delate my old Spotify premium account if I no longer know the password or email address associated with it? 

3 Replies

Hey @breddick,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. We're sorry to hear about this.

In this case we suggest that you have a look at this article under Old email address?

Let us know how everything goes so that we can continue to assist you if you need us to. We're always one reply away 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hi Jeremy, 

Thank you so much for getting back to me. That being said, Im still in need of some help. So I clicked on the link that you sent me, and was sent to step 1 of the customer support questionnaire. I clicked on the "logging in" category and went on to step two. Where I clicked on " I cant log into Spotify", bringing me to step 3 where I chose "cant reset password". The issue is once I get here and I chose "Contact us and we can update the email address for you" which is under the old email address category. Once I do this I immediately get sent back to step 1 of the questionnaire. I would really appreciate it if someone from Spotify would deactivate the berkleywreddick spotty account, because Ive seemingly tried everything and I'm still getting charged monthly. 

Thank you for your time,

Berkley 

Hi @breddick

Thanks for getting back to us. 

That's odd. Have you tried using a different browser or a different internet connection?

If the issue persists, you can also reach out to our Support team via Twitter

If anything else comes up, we're always a message away.

Cheers!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts