Free

Country

Germany

Device

Smartphone, PC

Operating System

Android, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

The login via Facebook has not worked for a few days. An error message appears (in German): "Da ist wohl etwas schiefgegangen. Versuche es noch einmal oder besuche unseren Hilfebereich"
Unfortunately, resetting the password does not work, allegedly the email is unknown.

8 Replies

Hey, @TheRealNutcracker 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

First of all, I suggest that you take a look at this support article, and follow the steps mentioned on "Can't log in with Facebook?"

After giving it a try, let me know if it has worked properly.

Keep me posted

If you have further questions or if you need anything else, let me know! I'd love to help!

Regards,
Luan

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey, thank you for your answer.
I followed the steps mentioned on "Can't log in with Facebook". But the system says that my E-mail-adress is unknown.

Hey again! Thanks for keeping me in the loop...

Just to confirm, is there any device where your account is already connected? Also, is your Facebook account still active?

LuanSpotify Star

Hello, yes, my Facebook account is active.
Spotify is also shown as active under "Apps". My email address is also shared with Spotify.

Hey again, @TheRealNutcracker 

Sorry for the delay on answering you back. I was waiting for some information on backstage. 

Well, often the email address on Facebook doesn't match the one on Spotify and it may happen if you've changed the address on Facebook, as this isn't reflected on Spotify. If it's your case, I ask you to try again to reset your password, but this time, using a possible older email you might have had on Facebook, when you made your Spotify account.

Please, let me know how it goes...

Thanks in advance,

Luan

LuanSpotify Star

Hi Luan,
thank you for your answer.
I haven't changed my email address or password on FB lately. It can't really be because of that.

Hey again, @TheRealNutcracker 

Thanks for letting me know that. In this case, I suggest that you contact the Customer Support team to get help with it. You can choose the best channel for you and explain your issue or doubt. Someone will help you as soon as possible.

The Customer Support team usually replies within 24-48 hours by email.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter or message Spotify Cares on Facebook.

Stay awesome!

If you have further questions or if you need anything else, let me know! I'd love to help!

Regards,
Luan

LuanSpotify Star

Hi Luan,

thank you for your support. I will contact the customer supprt team.

Suggested posts