Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

maria jose

maria jose

Hola necesito ayuda, no recuerdo mi contraseña y mi correo electronico con el que cree la cuenta no existe ya, necesito saber como puedo recibir una nueva contraseña para poder cambiar el correo electronio al que lo tengo asociado.

no me pertine cambiar el correo electronico porque no recuerdo la vieja contraseña y me la manda al correo que tengo ya eliminado

8 Replies

Buenas Maria José, bienvenida a la Comunidad!

Voy a mover tu publicación al foro "Help", ya que esta es la sección de "Contribution" y no es donde puedes encontrar ayuda. 

Por otro lado, voy a enviarte un mail privado y solucionar tu problema ya que esto es un foro público y no podemos manejar la información privada de los usuarios. 

Muchas gracias y vuelve por aquí cuando lo necesites

🙂

-----------------------------

Rocio

Community Manager

Use the "Accept as solution" button if your problem has been solved 🙂

♬Music is life♬

Yo tengo el mismo problema, porfavor ayuda a este correo [Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Sorry for the english reply, I hope it is okay! I'm just going to hide your email address from your post, best not to post those details in public!

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you recover your account after verifying a few details. You can do that in spanish you like, the team are much more multi-lingual than me!

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hello Good Lady

yo tengo ese mismo propblema ya te lo solusionaron?

Hey there @leoletyuli,

Thanks for reaching out! Hope you don't mind me replying in English!

Since you don't remember your password you use to log into your account and the email address in your Spotify account is no longer valid, we advise you to turn to our support for help. 

Have a nice day!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hola, a mi tambien me sucedio, no me deja iniciar sesion en otro de mis dipositivos, porque uso el correo de facebook pero ese correo ya fue eliminado segun la app no existe, ayuda por favor.

Hello @Pao22,

Glad to have you on the Community. Hope it's OK that we're replying in English 🙂

If you've created your account through Facebook and need to change your registered email address, you should take a look at this Spotify Answer.

To log in to your account you can also try selecting CONTINUE WITH FACEBOOK. If you aren't already signed in to Facebook on your device, you will need to enter your Facebook login information.

For more tips and tricks, check out this support page.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts